VN Ren'Py Abandoned Solve the Riddle [Ch. 1.2 fixed] [Father Confessor]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Who's the most attractive lady in the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 15, 2021
Hey guys! Here's a link to our discord channel - .We'll be active there. You' re welcome to discuss different topics.

Last edited:
Reactions: Br@ndy

Br@ndy

Formerly 'BrandyYT'
Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Solve the Riddle [Ch. 1.2 fixed]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

if you like my work, Support on Patreon

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Reactions: cib64 and Volts666

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
The issue is only one compressed version can be at OP, once your added the other will be rejected.
Correct first will be added :) but a compressor would most likely not compress this game as BrandyYT said this game doesn't really need a compression the original is only around 320MB

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheRequestor

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
looks abandoned, even if the dev logs in here just recently they make no posts and their patreon hasn't been updated in over 6 months.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I just finished playing this and while I really like the overall plot and the renders and animations were really good the engrish is really rough even if you did have a proof reader it's still really bad and hard to understand at some points. I also fucking despise the MC and there doesn't really seem to be any choices that actually make a difference.

The MC is supposed to be a 35 year old man who used to be a highly successful journalist who got fucked over and found success writing erotic literature but acts like a horny 12 year old virgin with anger issues jacking off in his office to his assistants social media posts and popping boners in public over an ex girlfriends tits.

Then there is also him being a raging dickhead to his assistant who is only trying to help him when she brings him some lunch. How am I supposed to actually want to play as this dickhead?
I agree 100% with everything you said about Riddle, I don't see why most devs always feel the need to write the MC to act like a horny virgin. like I can get an 18 year old MC but for a 35 year old man to act like that is just sad:FacePalm:and him being a dick makes it worse. I've always said that writers of AVNs often spend a lot of time making the Lis likable or interesting and then do a complete shit job writing the MCs character, which is so retarded because the MC is the main focus of the game and the character we are stuck with throughout so if anything more focus should be put on developing or writing his or her character cause who wants to play a game with an asshole MC or just a shitty written MC in general regardless of how good the story is. The game itself seems interesting but the MC needs a complete overhaul imo, I found myself skipping through most of the dialogue.

But alas it's been a while since chapter 1 tho so I'm not even sure if the game is going anywhere but if it does I really hope the dev makes some much needed changes to the MC.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes