VN Ren'Py Abandoned Solve the Riddle [Ch. 1.2 fixed] [Father Confessor]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Who's the most attractive lady in the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jhu

Jan 5, 2018
2. conversation with Cathy is buggy, "can't find the sex-scene"-error

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Dev said it is Avoidable in the sense, those scenes wont happen at all. And those options are only for side girls while main Lis are only for MC by default.
Well, he contradicted himself by saying "skip".
Skippable is not the same as avoidable.
if don't like something you'll have a choice to skip it
it confused me because he said avoidable then skippable , so dunno wich one it was since they are very different things o_O

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
The VN looks interesting. I use a Mac and the download area reads "WIN - LIN - MAC", however, after downloading only the PC1 version downloaded and wouldn't open on my Mac. Will the download include a version for the Mac?

Apr 15, 2021
The VN looks interesting. I use a Mac and the download area reads "WIN - LIN - MAC", however, after downloading only the PC1 version downloaded and wouldn't open on my Mac. Will the download include a version for the Mac?
I added mac version, you need to download it separately.

Reactions: KGregory

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
this is not statement, I just suggested. Who knows in what situation Cath is?
Oh no, I wasn't accusing you of anything. I just meant that when you talked about company culture it felt bad because the international company Activision Blizzard is being sued by the state of California for sexual harrassment, discrimination and other things in the work place. It just reminded me when you said that. You're fine :)
Blizzard, hopefully, is not.

Apr 15, 2021
Oh no, I wasn't accusing you of anything. I just meant that when you talked about company culture it felt bad because the international company Activision Blizzard is being sued by the state of California for sexual harrassment, discrimination and other things in the work place. It just reminded me when you said that. You're fine :)
Blizzard, hopefully, is not.
Oh man, I thought I'm in trouble :ROFLMAO:.

Yeah, I heard about Blizzard, what happened is crazy, worldwide scandal and bad reputation.

I just wanted to say about Cath. Who knows in what situation she is. Maybe she is really a slut and made her way to the top through bed. Or maybe somebody set her up. Or maybe she's playing her own games. Only time will show.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Oh man, I thought I'm in trouble :ROFLMAO:.

Yeah, I heard about Blizzard, what happened is crazy, worldwide scandal and bad reputation.

I just wanted to say about Cath. Who knows in what situation she is. Maybe she is really a slut and made her way to the top through bed. Or maybe somebody set her up. Or maybe she's playing her own games. Only time will show.
So she may or not belong to the streets? I think I'm leave her alone for now. At least until I know her full situation.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes