• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Solve the Riddle [Ch. 1.2 fixed] [Father Confessor]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Who's the most attractive lady in the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 15, 2021
bg.png.jpg

Overview:
DC - The Dream City . . .

Founded as an independent city-state at the beginning of the twentieth century by industrial and energy cartel's. Over the years due to generous tax policy, Dream City has concentrated many of the worlds rich and powerful. The biggest corporations and financial consulting groups, international organizations, large banks have located their headquarters to Dream City and have prospered.
In any case, this is how it seems to the public and it is how the city presents itself to the world. Many people try and emigrate to DC to escape the world around them, which plunges ever deeper into chaos. Dream City seems an island of stability even as it becomes ever more dependent on the worldwide chaos. Maybe that's why it still shares many of the same social problems as the rest of the world and is just as seemingly powerless to stop them. Or even want to...
That is another side to the world. A dark side...​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-08
Release Date: 2021-08-08
Developer: Father Confessor - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 Fixed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: * - Walkthrough Mod

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

a (52).png cells (2).png mw_0.png honey (2).png v_1.jpg k_9.png photo2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Solve the Riddle [Ch. 1] [Father Confessor] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 826 MB / 131 MB - RIDDLE01-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 826 MB / 96 MB - RIDDLE01-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sounds interesting and looks promising! :love:
I'll give it a try. Good luck with your game Father Confessor!(y)

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2021
Hey, Guys!

EnGrish is our first language. So, there might be some minor and major grammatical mistakes. The text have been proofread, but still you could see weird things in the text. Hope you'll enjoy the game. Have a nice one!

Edit.
All the tags are avoidable, if don't like something you'll have a choice to avoid it. No one will will have something intimate with the main LIs, except MC. You can share some random girls with your friends. Again, if you don't like that, you will have a choice to avoid.

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
ok first, it looks great, good luck to the dev with your project. (y)

Second, even though the "future tags" show MMF or Group Sex I don't think it's a bad thing, in fact well implemented it can be fun in a game, without mentioning that it has nothing to do with the three letter tag. :unsure:

For my part, I will give you the opportunity, hoping for the best.;)

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
yep it smell with sharing and Normal Trade Relations.
That is not always the case, for example in games like Sisterly lust or Glassix there are threesome or even quartets with 1 girl and several boys and I can assure you that NOTHING has to do with the three letter tag.

Now, of course you don't have to like this, loving girls for one is quite normal.(y)

laeg15

May 24, 2021
That is not always the case, for example in games like Sisterly lust or Glassix there are threesome or even quartets with 1 girl and several boys and I can assure you that NOTHING has to do with the three letter tag.

Now, of course you don't have to like this, loving girls for one is quite normal.(y)
i dont remember sisterly lust have something like this and did not play glasix :)

but i am not here to discuse NTR/sharing atc...saw good renders corruption atc..but MMF is big no for me so will pass, i am just glad that dev is at least honest what he want to do and i will not stop play another game in progress.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
i dont remember sisterly lust have something like this and did not play glasix :)

but i am not here to discuse NTR/sharing atc...saw good renders domination atc..but MMF is big no for me so will pass, i am just glad that dev is at least honest what he want to do and i will not stop play another game in progress.
You have a point, I don't really like sharing my girls either but it depends on the way the dev approaches the content in the game, personally if it's more like a husband who shares his wife with you I think it's not bad, of course the other way around I think I wouldn't like :ROFLMAO:, but I respect your point, I'll just wait to see how this unfolds.(y)

PS: In sisterly lust you can have a threesome (optional) with your friend and his sister.

laeg15

May 24, 2021
You have a point, I don't really like sharing my girls either but it depends on the way the dev approaches the content in the game, personally if it's more like a husband who shares his wife with you I think it's not bad, of course the other way around I think I wouldn't like :ROFLMAO:, but I respect your point, I'll just wait to see how this unfolds.(y)

PS: In sisterly lust you can have a threesome (optional) with your friend and his sister.
well i am greedy person :D ntr or sharing is doing same negative reaction for me, and i would pass even to join someone (that is probably i dont imagined that optional scene from SL)

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just finished playing this and while I really like the overall plot and the renders and animations were really good the engrish is really rough even if you did have a proof reader it's still really bad and hard to understand at some points. I also fucking despise the MC and there doesn't really seem to be any choices that actually make a difference.

The MC is supposed to be a 35 year old man who used to be a highly successful journalist who got fucked over and found success writing erotic literature but acts like a horny 12 year old virgin with anger issues jacking off in his office to his assistants social media posts and popping boners in public over an ex girlfriends tits.

Then there is also him being a raging dickhead to his assistant who is only trying to help him when she brings him some lunch. How am I supposed to actually want to play as this dickhead?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes