VN Ren'Py Abandoned Solve the Riddle [Ch. 1.2 fixed] [Father Confessor]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Who's the most attractive lady in the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
So she may or not belong to the streets? I think I'm leave her alone for now. At least until I know her full situation.
Isnt we all frum da streats? Thas haw we lernd 2 tok and tipe gud. Eckscoos me, im speekn 2 smort agen.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
I think I'm okay with MFM and possibly MMF, but FMM...? uhuh

So far though, I'm really liking the whole deal, Engrish and all.

Oh and I love the music! Sounds very, very "Diamonds Are Forever" to me...classy!
My compliments (for what they're worth) to whoever...

Reactions: Father Confessor
Apr 15, 2021
I think I'm okay with MFM and possibly MMF, but FMM...? uhuh

So far though, I'm really liking the whole deal, Engrish and all.

Oh and I love the music! Sounds very, very "Diamonds Are Forever" to me...classy!
My compliments (for what they're worth) to whoever...
Is there a lot of Engrish? 90% should be grammatically right.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
No, there isn't really a lot of Engrish
No. That is a fair point and I'm sorry if I implied otherwise and besides, as I said before, it certainly doesn't bother me. In fact upon reflection, if anything, for me it adds "flavor" to the main character, if you get my meaning.

I would add that, in my opinion, the stuff about the mc thinking and acting like an oversexed kid does not seem unreasonable to me given the degree of freedom from self restraint and the kind of opportunities the power and influence that comes with the mc's somewhat lofty position must surely afford him.

I would imagine that even though I shall inevitably have to leave my youth behind, my mind will almost certainly not, especially in today's society, perhaps ever relinquish the natural thoughts, feelings and desires of youth which will continue to be triggered by the allure and, in my mind at least, sexual promise of any attractive woman, older or younger, who I may be fortunate enough to encounter. My thoughts and urges, even though, on grounds of propriety and common decency, enforcedly restricted to my mind will, I suspect, still remain just as potent in there as are the mc's.

Given his position and power, the thing that surely explains the mc's mind's restless obsession with sex is that for many beautiful women, money, celebrity and power render tolerable most, if not all, of the customary constraints of age, thereby still effectively propping that magnificent door between the mc's mind and his real world open.

Br@ndy

Formerly 'BrandyYT'
Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Compressed Version For:

Solve the Riddle [Ch. 1.2 fixed]

Original Size: 318 Mb / Compressed Size : 90 Mb

Download:
Compressed Version :
- -

This compression is unofficial.

Compressing process reduces quality.

Br@ndy

Formerly 'BrandyYT'
Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Hi BrandyYT, thank for the compressed game.
Will like to comment that your quality is much poorer than the previous compressed version by CircleJerker.
Do you use the wrong setting for the compressed version?
This game don't need compression, already low size game. And I compressed for Android port. And here not available any compressed version, that's why I posted here

• Angry
Reactions: TheRequestor
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes