VN Ren'Py Abandoned Solve the Riddle [Ch. 1.2 fixed] [Father Confessor]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Who's the most attractive lady in the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 15, 2021
Father Confessor

Any chance to add an option to change color to text? For more info see my previous post.

https://f95zone.to/threads/solve-the-riddle-ch-1-father-confessor.87216/page-4#post-6112765

Oh also i've made a repack for personal use with edited script and converted images into webp @95% quality ratio with little to no quality loss but the size is only around 374MB when unpacked... will post it here if anyone wants...

ps It seems "Intellect stat" was never used, and "Friendly stat" was missing in stat screen.
In the fixed version everyone can change the color of the text in preferences.

We'll also optimize the size of the images as well in fixed version. The size of the game will be approximately 50% less.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
^ That is so nice to hear, its always good to have options :geek:

Anyway since upload is finished i'll share MyRepack here, maybe someone will enjoy it.

I've edited script a bit (i tried to find a way to make that Cathy scene avoidable but it would have messed up the integrity of the story when "Adaline Warner aka Mysterious Woman" called MC but since dev said there will be changes in future updates i left it as is), changed some stats and converted PNG to WebP @95% Quality Ratio.

Hit a like if you find my post useful. :giggle:

Reactions: Father Confessor

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
Looks interesting with great reviews, but I'll wait a couple more releases to give it a go, since broken english is very off putting for me (not being my first language and all)

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Along with those who've already commented about the language/dialogue problems and how the MC is almost always called Riddle instead of the actual first name, you guys need to decide on what Cath's name is, because sometimes its Cath, other times its Catie and at least once it was Catti.

Aside from that, what even happened in that last scene? what did the MC agree to? I read it twice and still couldn't work out exactly what their agreement was.

If it'd been up to me I would have told her to fuck off until she can speak plainly about what she wants.

Apr 15, 2021
We'll do this with Cath in the fixed version. Thank you for your post.

A part of the dialogue where MW answers your question.

r "So what could a guy like me possibly offer? What I’m asking is: Why me?”

mw "As it said in the article Mr. Riddle.."

mw “Your most dedicated audience is our youth.”

mw "Our future. Our next generation of stability. Our successors."

mw "They’re tired of the same old faces."

mw“They no longer trust them – especially those powerful news agencies you mentioned. Nor the politicians.”

mw “But they perceive you as one of their own. So here you stand, Mr. Riddle.”

mw “You are the fresh blood for them – and us, as well.”

mw “A man tasked with maintaining a fragile social balance.”

mw "That is why we offer you our support."

mw "And in exchange we ask you to be the voice of the Dream City.."

Mordep

Jul 14, 2017
This game is finished? I'm always in doubt when it says Ch.1 if the chapter is complete or if it will keep being updated...
Thanks

Apr 15, 2021
Hey, it's just the first update. We are finishing up with fixed version of this update and started to work on a second update already. Setting up new locations and characters, brainstorming plot.
This game is finished? I'm always in doubt when it says Ch.1 if the chapter is complete or if it will keep being updated...
Thanks

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
I'm not a ntr player
But here it looks like that developer will not let any of the li sleep with other man
As developer told you can only share random girls and that's also avoidable

So guys pls try it
Developer deserve more support

And maybe if there will be more non sharing fan developer might drop the sharing idea for good

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Is everyone getting this error after the second conversation with Cath? A rather disappointing spot to have a problem.

Put it in spoiler tags because of minor spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
if don't like something you'll have a choice to skip it
Not a fan of MFM, I don't like sharing or anything similar so the question is -

That content is avoidable or skippable because they mean very different things...

skipabble content: The said content (MFM or any other) happens but you can avoid seeing it.

Avoidable: the said content (MFM or any other) doesn't happen.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Not a fan of MFM, I don't like sharing or anything similar so the question is -

That content is avoidable or skippable because they mean very different things...

skipabble content: The said content (MFM or any other) happens but you can avoid seeing it.

Avoidable: the said content (MFM or any other) doesn't happen.
Dev said it is Avoidable in the sense, those scenes wont happen at all. And those options are only for side girls while main Lis are only for MC by default.

tomas024

Apr 30, 2018
HI

While playing, a script error occurred, in evening, dinner with Riddle and cathy.

Follow attached file

• Hey there
Reactions: Jhu

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Hey, Guys!

EnGrish is our first language. So, there might be some minor and major grammatical mistakes. The text have been proofread, but still you could see weird things in the text. Hope you'll enjoy the game. Have a nice one!

Edit.
All the tags are avoidable, if don't like something you'll have a choice to skip it. No one will will have something intimate with the main LIs, except MC. You can share some random girls with your friends. Again, if you don't like that, you will have a choice to avoid.
I might have to compromise here just this once, if there was MMF content with any of your main girls that would be a problem for me. However, if it’s randoms that have nothing to do with the story and I can skip it then fine.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
All the tags are avoidable, if don't like something you'll have a choice to skip it. No one will will have something intimate with the main LIs, except MC. You can share some random girls with your friends. Again, if you don't like that, you will have a choice to avoid.
I think you should add this to the Developer Notes too. While I don't like MMF/Sharing, if they are throwaway side characters, I don't care much. I typically don't play games with optional MMF/NTR stuff if they have a route for a main Love Interest. The above gives more specific details on content and lets the user know they are in more control of their content. Every once and a while I'll search the forums of a game and try to confirm what kind of content they have. If hadn't looked for it, I wouldn't have known the true nature of the MMF/sharing route, which i think is much more digestable to know that no Main Love Interests are involved. Thanks!

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes