VN Ren'Py Abandoned Solve the Riddle [Ch. 1.2 fixed] [Father Confessor]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Who's the most attractive lady in the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
This guy just makes me think of the Adam Sandberg Like a boss guy

Absolute failure of a human being who thinks the sun shines out their arse.

Apr 15, 2021
I'm also confused by this "avoidable".

I don't speak English, but my translator says what in developer notes."Each tag is avoidable, if you don't like something, you have the option to SKIP"

So the question is...

AVOIDABLE, never happen in history?

OR Skippable/Skipable, you choose not to see, but will it happen anyway, only the player doesn't see?
I'm sorry for the confusion, everything will be avoidable.

Reactions: Harry6hp and JC07
Apr 15, 2021
Avoidable and skippable are not one and the same , In avoidable we can prevent it from happening and In skippable it happens no matter what we do, we just wish not to see it .
Dev u r saying that every contraversial tag will be avoidable then in developer notes u contradict ur statement by saying if it is not avoidable then it will skippable ? Will it be avoidable or skippable ?
I'm okay with avoidable but against skipping the scene . It's not like I'm criticizing ur game , I would love to play ur game if it is avoidable but I'm wary of ur developer notes .
sorry for misunderstanding, everything in this game will be completely avoidable.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
we should be given an option to change MC's last name since everyone seems to call him by that instead of the name we choose for him.

even in his thoughts he's reffered to as "riddles".

Kinda sucks MC found out Cath was sleeping around to go up the career ladder which makes me annoyed the sex scene was forced.

renders and animations are great though. but yeah the last name issue is a big problem.

MC being a dick is a nice change of pace but sucks we cant choose how he responds in certain points.
Sounds like that hoe should be sent to the streets.

Last edited:

laeg15

May 24, 2021
How about we drive her into the middle of nowhere then leave her there.
if it will be long way enought why not... but still i would like to be sure that she will not come back...at least throw her in lake with stone around ancle and if she will survive...(we will try it again :) )

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
if it will be long way enought why not... but still i would like to be sure that she will not come back...at least throw her in lake with stone around ancle and if she will survive...(we will try it again :) )
Ok how about we just blow out her knee caps and then leave her for the wolfs.

Reactions: laeg15

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I tried it out, most of the update Riddle was in his own head, he didn’t say much, but said a lot if you know what I mean. The whole look of the Mc is different, he looks like he could be a main antagonist in a game, and he certainly has a cynical side and sense of humor. His personality traits are definitely an acquired taste, and gonna leave it there. I didn’t really get into the game until the April character showed up which is unfortunately. The sex scene was decent and the Cathy character is a stunning. Here's to hoping that the Devs find them reliable proofreader, that would help. The tags aren't really my scene, gonna pass but good luck to the creators.

Nov 7, 2020
we should be given an option to change MC's last name since everyone seems to call him by that instead of the name we choose for him.

even in his thoughts he's reffered to as "riddles".

Kinda sucks MC found out Cath was sleeping around to go up the career ladder which makes me annoyed the sex scene was forced.

renders and animations are great though. but yeah the last name issue is a big problem.

MC being a dick is a nice change of pace but sucks we cant choose how he responds in certain points.
Yeah in the beginning I’m thinking okay she seems like a cool potential LI, but even if we hadn’t picked up the phone that scene should’ve been optional regardless The Dev made it known that everything will be avoidable so why not Cathy? If she did in fact sleep her way to the top, she does indeed belong to the streets and can stay there.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok. I might be missing something. It's said that all things optional - if we don't like we can avoid.
Than puff, unavoidable sex scene with some Cathy chick. Did I maybe missed some choice? How to avoid that scene, cause it really killed game for me? Possible? Not possible?

Apr 15, 2021
Ok. I might be missing something. It's said that all things optional - if we don't like we can avoid.
Than puff, unavoidable sex scene with some Cathy chick. Did I maybe missed some choice? How to avoid that scene, cause it really killed game for me? Possible? Not possible?
We are working now on a fixed version. Proofreaders editing the script, we'll add some more choices and you'll have an option to sleep with Cath or not.

• Love
Reactions: Prokopije

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Father Confessor

Any chance to add an option to change color to text? For more info see my previous post.

https://f95zone.to/threads/solve-the-riddle-ch-1-father-confessor.87216/page-4#post-6112765

Oh also i've made a repack for personal use with edited script and converted images into webp @95% quality ratio with little to no quality loss but the size is only around 374MB when unpacked... will post it here if anyone wants...

ps It seems "Intellect stat" was never used, and "Friendly stat" was missing in stat screen.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes