CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
There is so much stuff in Discord, that I easily get lost and worn out. But, I was able to find the walkthrough, so thank you, this should help a lot.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Hello again.

Four things of note that I *really* think you should tweak to make it a little more user friendly.

1.) Give the player the OPTION of EXITING TO MAIN MENU. Not simply an exit-to-desktop. Sometimes, you just want to reload the last save, and having to reboot the program from start is just irksome, especially with the forced load-screens on bootup.

2.) REMOVE or give an actual character to the pink silloutte that you need to sneak by near the bridge controls. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH! It's BRUTAL to tell which way the damn NPC is facing if IT DOESN'T HAVE A FACE!

3.) If you are going to put the player into a 'do it right or reload' situation that has NO way around but through, give us an automatic save prior to the attempt. Having to reload it time after time after time after time is irritating enough.

4.) Finally, if you want to ALSO include a TIMER for the attempt, then for Pete's Sake FREEZE the timer while we're in menus. Trying to save halfway through the do-or-die run WHILE the timer is going down is just...icing on the proverbial shit cake.
Please, disable the timer during menus.
I can do 3 of 4, the pinky NPCs are a placeholder for when I have money to buy the sprites, I keep then that way so I can remember all NPCs that need sprites, all the 3 remaining points I can do it, to the next update 1.3 i already write in my TO-DO list.

Reactions: sagasenor

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Okay, no sprite them. Maybe just a cone of vision? SOMETHING to denote "I'm facing this way or that way." ?

Anything helps. Thanks.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Does the game have freedom in preserving your virginity while having the choice to have sex? In other words, can stay virgin while having sex?

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Does the game have freedom in preserving your virginity while having the choice to have sex? In other words, can stay virgin while having sex?
what? you can have some control until certain point, it's possible to end virgin, but anwsering your question it's a no.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
what? you can have some control until certain point, it's possible to end virgin, but anwsering your question it's a no.
You mean, possible to end as a virgin but without having sex or after a certain story event, you lose virginity?
And what kind of control you mean and what degree(how much)?

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
You mean, possible to end as a virgin but without having sex or after a certain story event, you lose virginity?
And what kind of control you mean and what degree(how much)?
end virgin without having sex, you can control with side story you'll proguess, mostly of then you'll end by having sex at certain point, but you don't need to make any side story to finish the main quest and escape the prison.

Reactions: randomname2243

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
end virgin without having sex, you can control with side story you'll proguess, mostly of then you'll end by having sex at certain point, but you don't need to make any side story to finish the main quest and escape the prison.
Sadly,.my questions are not answered but l got some information. Thank you

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Add Maps Emily's house, you'll be able to access it when you date her.
Add New cg Emily date a huge Cg with something around 120 pics.
Add new routes both corruption and love routes for Emily (I'm working on it)
New Emily content. Let's fucking go!
gordon-ramsey-food.gif

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
Hello again.

Four things of note that I *really* think you should tweak to make it a little more user friendly.

1.) Give the player the OPTION of EXITING TO MAIN MENU. Not simply an exit-to-desktop. Sometimes, you just want to reload the last save, and having to reboot the program from start is just irksome, especially with the forced load-screens on bootup.

2.) REMOVE or give an actual character to the pink silloutte that you need to sneak by near the bridge controls. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH! It's BRUTAL to tell which way the damn NPC is facing if IT DOESN'T HAVE A FACE!

3.) If you are going to put the player into a 'do it right or reload' situation that has NO way around but through, give us an automatic save prior to the attempt. Having to reload it time after time after time after time is irritating enough.

4.) Finally, if you want to ALSO include a TIMER for the attempt, then for Pete's Sake FREEZE the timer while we're in menus. Trying to save halfway through the do-or-die run WHILE the timer is going down is just...icing on the proverbial shit cake.
Please, disable the timer during menus.
I never understood the developer of a hentai game who makes the gameplay hardcore, shouldn’t it be necessary to make a game for a chic audience?

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes