SaiyaTop

Nov 23, 2021
did my game just broke or what ? i think there new place that travel by bus right ? may be im wrong and i already complete this quest but it still there idk how to do i can enter derick place rn maybe can someone just give me some save it not glitch like this ? 1698174063876.png 1698174050895.png

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
did my game just broke or what ? i think there new place that travel by bus right ? may be im wrong and i already complete this quest but it still there idk how to do i can enter derick place rn maybe can someone just give me some save it not glitch like this ? View attachment 3031004 View attachment 3031003
there is only the farms but you need to download junn dlc, i recommend you to download the 1.2 in few days i fixed several bugs at this new version

kostyanich

Jun 13, 2019
there is only the farms but you need to download junn dlc, i recommend you to download the 1.2 in few days i fixed several bugs at this new version
Just curious. Many games here already have bestiality inside and have tag "bestiality". Why you just not add your dlc inside game?
P.S. love your dlc. Will you add other animals? Like horses, donkeys etc.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Just curious. Many games here already have bestiality inside and have tag "bestiality". Why you just not add your dlc inside game?
P.S. love your dlc. Will you add other animals? Like horses, donkeys etc.
i did it i ask to moderation just to make sure, on 1.2 you'll be able to turn bestiality content at intro or recollection room, i don't plan to add any more bestiality content.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Could you please enable the RMB options menu, so I could manually save the game. I don't trust games that have autosaves or similar shenanigans, since I have too many times wasted dozens or hundreds of hours when autosave has corrupted the one good save.

creeperNOTEN

Mar 21, 2021
Could you please enable the RMB options menu, so I could manually save the game. I don't trust games that have autosaves or similar shenanigans, since I have too many times wasted dozens or hundreds of hours when autosave has corrupted the one good save.
you can manually save, just press c

Hardor

May 29, 2020
you can manually save, just press c
Thanks. It that actually mentioned somewhere or is it somewhere on the opening scenes that I tend to fast-click trough? :p

Still for simplicity the RMB menu where you can save that is pretty much standard for RPGM games would be preferred.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I saw the WT on the OP (Mega) but when I went to dl it, it was the 1.1.0 version over 1G. WTs aren't that big. So is there a WT or isn't there? It sure would be helpful.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I know Somatra doesn't have the time to do it, but, can someone out there make a workable WT for the rest of us? You would be hailed as a hero to the masses. I would do it, but, I'm an old guy and my brain gets muddled rather easily. Sucks to be old.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Somatra, is it your choice to not continue with Junn content? Are you being pressured by Patreon? Most of us are happy with the Junn content especially since you make it optional.

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Hey all first love the art, but did this change names or is ii a new game or a break off of Somatra?
1699739622542.png
Oh @$@# I feel ignorant Somatra RMK=Remake. Surprised don't see old version think the last one i saw was v1.0.7b.
1699740020291.gif

Thank and good luck with the game!!!

Last edited:

Etereal

Jul 5, 2018
Well... idk what's happening- on my memory, this is first game with that problem.
Window mode- Somatra window.jpg
Fullscreen mode- Somatra fullscr.jpg
Maybe.... dont know... something in *.js game setting?
Or some Windows 7 conflict...
Ugh-h-h... it's like my head was stuck under a press...
Preview images have same format, but... is this really how it should be?

Last edited:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I saw the WT on the OP (Mega) but when I went to dl it, it was the 1.1.0 version over 1G. WTs aren't that big. So is there a WT or isn't there? It sure would be helpful.
i'll fix that monday i was really busy tomorrow and today it's my brother mariage.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes