Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I'm having an issue with the dialog where anytime a character's portrait is onscreen, the dialog text gets pushed out of frame, making some of it unreadable
are you using the 1.1.1 version? this bug happens becouse a plugin in i need to write a thing or two again

vcvcvc

Nov 27, 2018
Just downloaded the latest version from 3 sources just to make sure. There seems to be a bug, where I can't complete the intro as my character is stuck after trying to leave the room when you choose not to kiss. This is a very interesting game I'd like to try with the fan patch once you upload, so I just wanted to let you know about this bug. Don't overwork yourself and thank you for the game.

Inaba613

Mar 30, 2020
please tell me where did you find a bug so i can fix it.
I got this weird bug when you view the CG of the SD drive and skip it, the last CG of the drive will stick to your window even when you quit, or save and reload the game after.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I got this weird bug when you view the CG of the SD drive and skip it, the last CG of the drive will stick to your window even when you quit, or save and reload the game after.
I disable the skip function cause it's causing several bugs, i'll fix it to 1.2 so please use the 1.1.1 version without the skip function you can press f1 to clean any images in your screen.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SomatraRmk-1.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
The game on Android has very low fps on some maps, but it is still playable
Screenshot_20231014-192414.png Screenshot_20231014-192441.png

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Hi everyone, today I have some bad news. I'll talk about money. I'm not a fan of touching on this type of subject, but here's the truth; Today my Patreon pays my art development bills (maps and sprites), electricity, and internet for somatra. Today what I feared happened, a little more than 50% of my total fundraising on Patreon comes from just two people, and unfortunately one of them left, which for Somatra and me is a hard blow. This means putting back several investments in the game that I work 2 hours a day (I've always made this fact very clear) becomes even slower because what I have left is to pay for electricity and internet, which allows me to continue working alone, but prevents me from continuing to invest in the game, so here is my request if you trust me you like my work and you have the financial means to help me today for the first time I ask for your help. To keep things the way they are I need 43$ which totals 260$ and allows me to invest 50$ per month in somatra, it's a small amount, but for somatra, it's a lot I can keep making new sprites and maps. Thank you for helping me, sorry to bring this up.

If you can help me at;

You can make a one-time donation through ichi.io

Thank you.

Oct 16, 2020
Hi everyone, today I have some bad news. I'll talk about money. I'm not a fan of touching on this type of subject, but here's the truth; Today my Patreon pays my art development bills (maps and sprites), electricity, and internet for somatra. Today what I feared happened, a little more than 50% of my total fundraising on Patreon comes from just two people, and unfortunately one of them left, which for Somatra and me is a hard blow. This means putting back several investments in the game that I work 2 hours a day (I've always made this fact very clear) becomes even slower because what I have left is to pay for electricity and internet, which allows me to continue working alone, but prevents me from continuing to invest in the game, so here is my request if you trust me you like my work and you have the financial means to help me today for the first time I ask for your help. To keep things the way they are I need 43$ which totals 260$ and allows me to invest 50$ per month in somatra, it's a small amount, but for somatra, it's a lot I can keep making new sprites and maps. Thank you for helping me, sorry to bring this up.

If you can help me at;

You can make a one-time donation through ichi.io

Thank you.
I appreciate the honesty, and you sharing this.
I'm currently not able to share something (barely surviving as it is), but I hope someone that sees this will share some money to support your efforts with somatra!

Good people need support :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Somatra

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
You can press f1 to delete any image at your screen, i'll make sure that all the images are deleted.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Guys did a bug hunt version at discord i'm current uploading it, if you want to help me to find bugs please download it and report to me so i can fix it, thank you.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Is there any way to lose virginity in boom my cherry
Someone once replied to me that you have to watch the video several times until one day he gets called and takes several photos but after that I don't know if anything will happen

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes