luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Any way to skip time beyond the bed? I should do the "Boom my cherry" however after skipping the afternoon an event start automatically (party interruption) skipping all the night phase, that I guess should be considered evening in this case based on the morning call.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
That's not obvious. I was thinking, park is small place with two trees and some kind of glass tree between them.
Same thing at begin, to enter in the park you have only 1 square so even if I previously checked I didn't notice there was a passage, I've already spoken with the dev here about various problems to be corrected.

Apr 28, 2017
Old woman thing is solved, just had to talk to her again, but now the rent rape thing keeps triggering despite me having more than a 1000 credits.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
This is the end of the content, you are using cheat engine? you are not suposse to be able to walk naked.
Last time I played there was a way to walk naked. Change clothes at Edgar's bar.
I think you removed the hazukashii check point there on exit out of changing room.

SaiyaTop

Nov 23, 2021
This is the end of the content, you are using cheat engine? you are not suposse to be able to walk naked.
nope but i use mtool for speed run but if not use it i still can be naked and walkaround.
but i rlly end of content i play on like 0.8 - 0.9 and this 1.0.2 but there no content i seen animation update i think it have more content xD
there a lot of animation that i cant unlock because idk how to get thta animation scene pls add quest guide line xD

Last edited:

Laelys

Nov 10, 2017
when is the guy suppossed to show at Edgar's Bar in order to get the key form him and proceed with the Yellow Key quest. He does not seem to appear on Saturdays or other days at the bar.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is there is guide or WT that will help you obtain all the events in a timely manner? If you don't do things at certain times, then you miss it, and I don't want to miss stuff.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes