CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
If you type "walkthrough" in search on this thread you get the answer :FacePalm:
All that did was lead me to a bunch of players asking for a walkthrough. I went to Discord and typed in walkthrough and I got a walkthrough that said nothing about finding the dog, so that walkthrough is useless pretty much because it doesn't explain everything. It did say and show something about the sewers, so not really useless, just not showing everything.

Reactions: 4GunZ

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Somatra, what is the difficulty in posting a guide for the players? It would make the game, much more enjoyable for us.

Reactions: 4GunZ

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
I think the intro may be bugged, it's froze here both times I have tried to start the game.
1696709439302.png

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Somatra, what is the difficulty in posting a guide for the players? It would make the game, much more enjoyable for us.
It's not difficulty it's more take time and i work only 2 hours per day so this means less content.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I'll see whats is happening;

edit: idk what happened in the intro, i din't change anything maybe it's something related to the new plugin.
I'll see whats is happening;

edit: idk what happened in the intro, i din't change anything maybe it's something related to the new plugin.
Yes is the plugin, i'll have to re-write a thing or two at the plugin, i'll disable it for now .

Last edited:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Game stucks randomly every time and I can't push the buttons move the character or dialogue but environment still moves
It's a new plugin that is causing all this trouble, i'll disable it until i can fix it.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Please guys use this version until i can finish the upload this may take few hours;

Windows;
Mac;

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
After about three minutes into the intro, I'm immediately stuck and I can't do anything.

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
The dlc hurts a lot of rules, in several places i don't want to risk losing my account here at f95 or at my Patreon or itch.io so it's only available on discord
Would really appreciate if you (or someone who's a discord member) would post the DLC here as well... Unless there's a lot of loli stuff I don't think you'd be violating any F95 rules (bestiality, incest etc. are fine here). I really hate when games lock content behind discord membership; it's a horrible platform and impossible to use with any degree of privacy or anonymity.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Would really appreciate if you (or someone who's a discord member) would post the DLC here as well... Unless there's a lot of loli stuff I don't think you'd be violating any F95 rules (bestiality, incest etc. are fine here). I really hate when games lock content behind discord membership; it's a horrible platform and impossible to use with any degree of privacy or anonymity.
On 1.2 I'll post the final version here of junn content + full walktrought

Reactions: smirk
May 12, 2019
I'm having an issue with the dialog where anytime a character's portrait is onscreen, the dialog text gets pushed out of frame, making some of it unreadable

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes