Aggro

May 30, 2017
Poor guy. I for one appreciate the dedication and support that you are putting in here for the game at least. Good luck to you and try not to overdue it. Literally taking more responsibility for this game than the majority of studios who actually have money.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Somatra

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SomatraRmk-1.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Esedess

Feb 23, 2018
If the dog is still " On any rainy day(morning) next to the clothing store. " i am quite sure there is a bug as there is no dog .

LisaTheFoxx

Aug 8, 2017
I just tried this game out for the first time. I'm still very early in it but I noticed a few things.

What I believe the biggest strength of RPGM is the ability to create events anywhere on the map and then let people go around, explore and find these events. I think this is something that happens in this game which is great, but I also belive that things needs to be highlighted and marked. The map is already pretty big with a lot of empty places. Would be nice to see right away which buildings you can enter and which character might have a quest or lewd scene. Without that people would waste so much time running around, trying to find things.

Other thing I noticed is the map transition. Little advice, make the entry point for the map one tile away from the exit. This is especially important for those who like using mouse to navigate the map. Sadly with mouse control the game have a tendency to move sideways first and then forward. With the current system this means that if I enter a new map and click on a tile that is not exact straight line, the character will move sideways first, triggering the event for map change. It is a little thing but can be annoying sometimes. By placing the entry point one tile forward, this issue can be fixed.

Now to a bigger problem. I'm only at the quest where I need to pay money to the guy so I can find the scientist. At this point the two only things I could find is working in the bar and doing the photos. Maybe there are some other stuff I couldn't find or unlock later on. As I mentioned it would be nice to have something showing possible activities around the town. This also leads to some other issue. Now I don't know if I missed it or something but not exactly sure how one pays the rent. Is it automatic, do I need to talk with somebody? I ran into this and on Sat morning the guards barge in. No problem it is a pretty good scene. the real issue is that it was bugged for me. This means that after the shower they keep coming in the room and it is stuck in an endless loop, completely breaking the game.

Overall I see a lot of potential in this game, and hope to see it getting lots of content and then finished.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I just tried this game out for the first time. I'm still very early in it but I noticed a few things.

What I believe the biggest strength of RPGM is the ability to create events anywhere on the map and then let people go around, explore and find these events. I think this is something that happens in this game which is great, but I also belive that things needs to be highlighted and marked. The map is already pretty big with a lot of empty places. Would be nice to see right away which buildings you can enter and which character might have a quest or lewd scene. Without that people would waste so much time running around, trying to find things.

Other thing I noticed is the map transition. Little advice, make the entry point for the map one tile away from the exit. This is especially important for those who like using mouse to navigate the map. Sadly with mouse control the game have a tendency to move sideways first and then forward. With the current system this means that if I enter a new map and click on a tile that is not exact straight line, the character will move sideways first, triggering the event for map change. It is a little thing but can be annoying sometimes. By placing the entry point one tile forward, this issue can be fixed.

Now to a bigger problem. I'm only at the quest where I need to pay money to the guy so I can find the scientist. At this point the two only things I could find is working in the bar and doing the photos. Maybe there are some other stuff I couldn't find or unlock later on. As I mentioned it would be nice to have something showing possible activities around the town. This also leads to some other issue. Now I don't know if I missed it or something but not exactly sure how one pays the rent. Is it automatic, do I need to talk with somebody? I ran into this and on Sat morning the guards barge in. No problem it is a pretty good scene. the real issue is that it was bugged for me. This means that after the shower they keep coming in the room and it is stuck in an endless loop, completely breaking the game.

Overall I see a lot of potential in this game, and hope to see it getting lots of content and then finished.
Somatra need a lot of enchantments, in several aspects that i plan do it, but as i said several times i work 2hrs per day in somatra at best, so a lot of cool things that i can do it in RPG maker mv is being left aside cause i don't have time to do it properly, still abt the bug are you using the 1.0.2 version? if not i'll make a hot fix for it.

edit: i try to replicate the bug, but i failed could you send me a print or something like, that will help me to fix it?

Last edited:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Will you upload the dlcs here too? I don't have Discord but I'd like to play them too
The dlc hurts a lot of rules, in several places i don't want to risk losing my account here at f95 or at my Patreon or itch.io so it's only available on discord

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
It would be cool in the scenes where Alisa loses her virginity, blood comes out too

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes