Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I'll give you directly my last save.
View attachment 2918104

Btw I've added more stuff to my original message.
Idk what happened at the bar The event that checks the clothes is off for some reason,
Abt the second misspelling idk what is (I'm not native English i use some proofreading work when I have time for it )
abt the ella event, there is a small chance something around 4% that you trigger 2 times hers GC's
The CGS is not narrowed I use the default RPG maker mv resolution 816*624 It's to late now to change it to 4:3
I fixed the sewer door, you only be able to lockpick it when the quest is on.
the rent is collect every Saturday but it's a good idea to make it possible to pay it sooner, at adm.

I'll make a bug fix version 1.0.1b thanks to you i was able to fix several things, i'll upload it tomorrow.

Somatra is my first game i'll make a lot of mistakes on it, said that i'm working with a small team in a second game where,
several mistakes that i made on somatra, are fixed there like the resolution.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Abt the second misspelling idk what is (I'm not native English i use some proofreading work when I have time for it )

the rent is collect every Saturday but it's a good idea to make it possible to pay it sooner, at adm.
The misspell was just about "nevermind" where you wrote "never mind", however after checking seem both are correct, is actually unsure which one came first however "never mind" is the one you can find in the dictionary, so nothing to correct :) .

As for the rent the problem is that the "miss payment" event was triggered thursday morning (max friday morning, sorry I don't remember exactly), however as I was saying yet didn't got the night visit from the girl officer (perhaps you can check the log event with my previous save).. unfortunately I don't have anymore the save to show for that instance, my last save was the previous night and couldn't pay since she was saying that is too late (this is happening actually every night) and even if it was during the day I couldn't anyway talk to the administrator for the fact that was not the "rent day", so ye this is a critical bug.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
I've run into several instances where I get stuck in menus - so far, it's happened with the taxi prompt and with the computer.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Maybe it is on my end, but did you not use spacebar to confirm?
Like...you know...every other RPGM-game does. This feels so wrong to me.

Otherwise, neat concept. Will keep an eye on this one.

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
Maybe it is on my end, but did you not use spacebar to confirm?
Like...you know...every other RPGM-game does. This feels so wrong to me.

Otherwise, neat concept. Will keep an eye on this one.
Personally I have NEVER used spacebar for anything in rpgmaker before. For confirming it's usually Numpad Enter, normal Enter or Z.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Personally I have NEVER used spacebar for anything in rpgmaker before. For confirming it's usually Numpad Enter, normal Enter or Z.
I usually use the arrows, numpad zero and spacebar for RPGM.

I have played like...A Shitton of them. Never encountered non-functional space bar before.

Even in games that are coded for mouse, spacebar works out of the mill.
So I think it was disabled here.

It also wierd to me, that I can open the menu only with numpad 0 and c, not esc, not left mousebutton.
No Problem for me but wierd choice nontheless.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I usually use the arrows, numpad zero and spacebar for RPGM.

I have played like...A Shitton of them. Never encountered non-functional space bar before.

Even in games that are coded for mouse, spacebar works out of the mill.
So I think it was disabled here.

It also wierd to me, that I can open the menu only with numpad 0 and c, not esc, not left mousebutton.
No Problem for me but wierd choice nontheless.
I'll fix it in the next update 1.0.1 (bugfixes) should be here today.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Baemz

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
The misspell was just about "nevermind" where you wrote "never mind", however after checking seem both are correct, is actually unsure which one came first however "never mind" is the one you can find in the dictionary, so nothing to correct :) .

As for the rent the problem is that the "miss payment" event was triggered thursday morning (max friday morning, sorry I don't remember exactly), however as I was saying yet didn't got the night visit from the girl officer (perhaps you can check the log event with my previous save).. unfortunately I don't have anymore the save to show for that instance, my last save was the previous night and couldn't pay since she was saying that is too late (this is happening actually every night) and even if it was during the day I couldn't anyway talk to the administrator for the fact that was not the "rent day", so ye this is a critical bug.
This should be fixed now. on 1.0.1 i'm current uploading it.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Guys there is another bug fix at discord please download it, before playing, i'll upload it here too.

Aug 3, 2023

I'm getting the same bug and am currently playing Version: 1.0.1

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I'm getting the same bug and am currently playing Version: 1.0.1
This should be fixed now. on 1.0.1 i'm current uploading it.
I've actually recreated the condition in the ver 1.0 however I'm unsure if was exactly what happen previously, payment is automatically withdraw friday morning if you have money, if not the event start, I had the 800 credit? Probably yes but somehow the system didn't count it right, however I'm unsure about the date the event happen the first time, I think it was thursday however I might be wrong, still it was not the whole week, what I know for sure is that I bought the phone, skipped one working day cause I talked to the lady for the milk and did the red cam events available for the actual shame, should be easy to understand the sum.

Tried with the 1.0.1, money withdraw was set to saturday (I still believe is better to sunday or monday since is when you arrive), if you however are saying that is still happening dev should investigate the first week.

Btw I've add couple more screen in my original post

Also, please add ctrl for skip text ( hold Z is not enough xD ).
and if you can add logs (es. with Q ) is always a welcome plugin

Edit: shit happen
I'll leave you my save to check, when I go to sleep system will glitch out and costantly ask me more money up to the point I have no more and trigger the event in loop..
For a bit I believed was my fault since I've changed the var to make her again virgin but no it happen anyway in any condition.

Last edited:
Reactions: Artykl

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I've actually recreated the condition in the ver 1.0 however I'm unsure if was exactly what happen previously, payment is automatically withdraw friday morning if you have money, if not the event start, I had the 800 credit? Probably yes but somehow the system didn't count it right, however I'm unsure about the date the event happen the first time, I think it was thursday however I might be wrong, still it was not the whole week, what I know for sure is that I bought the phone, skipped one working day cause I talked to the lady for the milk and did the red cam events available for the actual shame, should be easy to understand the sum.

Tried with the 1.0.1, money withdraw was set to saturday (I still believe is better to sunday or monday since is when you arrive), if you however are saying that is still happening dev should investigate the first week.

Btw I've add couple more screen in my original post

Also, please add ctrl for skip text ( hold Z is not enough xD ).
and if you can add logs (es. with Q ) is always a welcome plugin

Edit: shit happen
I'll leave you my save to check, when I go to sleep system will glitch out and costantly ask me more money up to the point I have no more and trigger the event in loop..
For a bit I believed was my fault since I've changed the var to make her again virgin but no it happen anyway in any condition.
i fix the 800 thing it's at first page as another bug fix i'll run the game in the next 48hrs from zero to end fixing all majors bugs that i find.
after that i'll release a 1.0.2

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes