Psycho

Aug 28, 2016
unfortunately i barely touched story, i only did some additional cg at his house.
Ah that's a shame. Any plans to? I really like that sort of corruption and I'll become a supporter if there was a larger emphasis on him

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Ah that's a shame. Any plans to? I really like that sort of corruption and I'll become a supporter if there was a larger emphasis on him
Edgars plays a big role, so yes i have a lot of plans for him, but no in short time.

Snafubr

Apr 23, 2021
Sorry, it's not suposse to be that hard.
Some possible fixes I can brainstorm if you want to keep it and players like me:

1) Warn someone about it
2) Lower the difficulty
3) Give the player an option to walk away saying "FUCK THIS SHIT GRANNY, WHERE ARE MY EXPLOSIVES (Or a sledgehammer, dealer's choice)?!?!"
4) Add the buttons on screen so I don't have to rely on crappy memory in a way that is intuitive to those who don't pick locks IRL.
5) Give some kind of visual cue that it is working in a way that can guide players that struggle with it. If there is an audio cue I cannot hear it at all.
6) Use a number game instead (PC's lockpicking score is three. On a 2 lock PC succeeds, on a 4 PC fails)

I am trying to provide constructive criticism for I liked the first 15 odd minutes I was able to play, but in my (enraged) opinion, do away with the mechanic. While interesting on paper it is horrible in practice; this was meant to be a tutorial, but it felt like THE BBEG fight in a beginner zone. I barely got into the game and this setback has pissed me off so much I uninstalled the game. Please adjust or fix.

Reactions: alex andrews

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Some possible fixes I can brainstorm if you want to keep it and players like me:

1) Warn someone about it
2) Lower the difficulty
3) Give the player an option to walk away saying "FUCK THIS SHIT GRANNY, WHERE ARE MY EXPLOSIVES (Or a sledgehammer, dealer's choice)?!?!"
4) Add the buttons on screen so I don't have to rely on crappy memory in a way that is intuitive to those who don't pick locks IRL.
5) Give some kind of visual cue that it is working in a way that can guide players that struggle with it. If there is an audio cue I cannot hear it at all.
6) Use a number game instead (PC's lockpicking score is three. On a 2 lock PC succeeds, on a 4 PC fails)

I am trying to provide constructive criticism for I liked the first 15 odd minutes I was able to play, but in my (enraged) opinion, do away with the mechanic. While interesting on paper it is horrible in practice; this was meant to be a tutorial, but it felt like THE BBEG fight in a beginner zone. I barely got into the game and this setback has pissed me off so much I uninstalled the game. Please adjust or fix.
I'll make a pool at discord, to choice the best course of action.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
I'll make a pool at discord, to choice the best course of action.
I remember I had a ton of problems with it, but once I caught how it works it just... works.
Well, at least until I tried to get to the sewers and I just waited for a better RNG, unless it's just because I didn't have enough leveled up skill for it?

W4rF4lcon

Jan 12, 2019
Seems like a good concept, still very demo, one thing i just couldn't get over was the amount of times the game warns me "better put on my school uniform" to the point i thought it was a meme. About to get fucked, better put on my school uniform... lol

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Seems like a good concept, still very demo, one thing i just couldn't get over was the amount of times the game warns me "better put on my school uniform" to the point i thought it was a meme. About to get fucked, better put on my school uniform... lol
"Better put on my school uniform" I did this because most of them Don't use the current character clothing set, so I have to warn the player to wear the correct set, for example, somatra has 6+extras clothes sets if a cg has 100 pics will be 600 pics to have all versions it's 6x time the work, I don't have time do make it, Still, some smalls GC's use the current set of clothing.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I remember I had a ton of problems with it, but once I caught how it works it just... works.
Well, at least until I tried to get to the sewers and I just waited for a better RNG, unless it's just because I didn't have enough leveled up skill for it?
You can get some skills training with gramma, the skill reflects the hp bar of the picklook.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
that video she sees of the girl losing her virginity I found it interesting that would be cool something like that happens to the protagonist

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
BTW I think you touched the wardrobe in Edgar's place. Not sure if you know it already but it displays the same text as the one at home. Also the nudity check disappeared so the character can change to nude and just leave even with starting stats.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
once I can make her walk naked but npc has no reaction or different lines

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
that video she sees of the girl losing her virginity I found it interesting that would be cool something like that happens to the protagonist
Masturbate enough times to the video and I think have enough corruption, and you can make it happen.

nightcrouser

Oct 9, 2017
After the bomb explodes in the shopping mall (v0.9.1), it boots you back to before that event, saying itll continue in 0.7, is that intentional (still not continued) or a bug?
Things seem to have progressed (its zoned off by police, etc) but cant save or anything still or do the quest again despite the boot-back

edit: i assume its got something to do with me going in the sewers and getting the keycards before i even met the quest giver
edit2: nope, still no progressing, game just seems to be stuck? even tried doing a fresh save and redownload the game

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes