Jun 6, 2021
My only wish is that there was a gym where you can workout to get a buffer Alisa. I hate playing small wimpy characters with a passion though I find it more acceptable if the player has a choice in making them less of a small wimp.

I see futa is planned. Please tell me Alisa can become one. I'd pay for a game that's the opposite of futadom world, I want to play the big futa that does the brutalizing.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
My only wish is that there was a gym where you can workout to get a buffer Alisa. I hate playing small wimpy characters with a passion though I find it more acceptable if the player has a choice in making them less of a small wimp.

I see futa is planned. Please tell me Alisa can become one. I'd pay for a game that's the opposite of futadom world, I want to play the big futa that does the brutalizing.
I'm currently doing a second game with a partnership The main character are pretty much stronger
1689450837857.png

Reactions: NeedSomeSleep

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Is it possible to change resolution? It's obvious that CG weren't made for 4:3 so they are squished rn.
No, the GCs use the default resolution 816*624 I learned this 4:3 thing too late. (I tried to enlarge the images but they became awful) In my new game otherwise, I use 4:3 resolution 1152*648

Reactions: 1BakaHentai

Snafubr

Apr 23, 2021
Is there a tutorial on the goddamn lock picking bullshit so I can get out of this soft lock and be able to play the game? I cannot get past it. I just wanted to give granny her milk!

Nov 24, 2018
where the dog i looked on rainy days and i also check the gallery and the dog was not in there like last update is it being worked on

Last edited:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Is there a tutorial on the goddamn lock picking bullshit so I can get out of this soft lock and be able to play the game? I cannot get past it. I just wanted to give granny her milk!
Sorry, it's not suposse to be that hard.

Psycho

Aug 28, 2016
I played this game a long time ago and I really like how the edgar path was developing. Any new updates on his path? Like sex yet?

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I played this game a long time ago and I really like how the edgar path was developing. Any new updates on his path? Like sex yet?
unfortunately i barely touched story, i only did some additional cg at his house.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes