Aug 4, 2019
Update means new bugs...this time if you want to change your clothes in the bar you can't.
First thought it was a problem with my old save so started a new game...same problem.
Doesn't look for more bugs...

Reactions: Somatra

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I had the same problem, can't change your clothes in the bar. I applied the Edgar Bar Bug Fix and I don't know what it was supposed to fix, but, it wasn't the locker room. Maybe, it would work without the Bar Bug Fix?? Maybe, the Bug Fix had a Bug!!

Aug 4, 2019
I had the same problem, can't change your clothes in the bar. I applied the Edgar Bar Bug Fix and I don't know what it was supposed to fix, but, it wasn't the locker room. Maybe, it would work without the Bar Bug Fix?? Maybe, the Bug Fix had a Bug!!
The Bar Fix was about the cook staring at you....a former bug that this update should solve....

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
why dont you play the game, if you wants to look at png, they are in the files ...
what's wrong with not playing and getting a gallery? there is a lot of text in the game, my English is bad, do you offer me to translate everything? or not to play for example, toxic advice would be. In general, I like the concept, that's why I would like to look at the gallery, and without it, this game will have a much smaller audience. In games where there is a lot of gameplay and little text, I never ask for a gallery and play by myself. And then just running around and reading the text for many hours is subjectively not interesting for me. Knowing the language and reading the plot, I think I would be interested in the passage myself. You will not believe on YouTube, many people watch the passage of games 100% and it is popular. They themselves do not play as you write, but look at others, will you blame them too?

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
and it turns out that if you put it all together - spend a huge amount of time without knowing the language, I will not = skip this game and forget about it. If there is a gallery and I like it = I will follow the game and wait for updates. Can't you see the meaning in my words?

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
if I need a game with a gigantic amount of text, I will go play Divinity Original sin 2. And there will be no competition. And we go into games with sexual overtones for a different reason, you know?

tjabba

Aug 27, 2018
Yep same issue

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Somatra Rmk [v0.8.1] [Somatra] Compressed

PC/Mac(~169MB):

Tool:UAGC

Reactions: -dirtyoldman-

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Somatra, now that I have played the game, so far I'm trying to find the guy to help her get easier access. The instructions say you will find him at the bar on Saturday. I go there and I see a "blue" character, but, it says I can't seduce him unless my corruption is 85 or lower. My corruption is almost 100 and I can't lower it. Also, I can't find the North Post where she is supposed to meet Emily. How do I get there? Regarding the intermediate red cam, where do I get her new clothes and cameras? so she can continue doing her cam show? She should be able to sleep nude and wake up nude. If Emily isn't around, she should be able to sleep with Junn.
If she takes the bus, she should have interactions with other riders, and maybe, get molested. In the taxi, things should get heated up and they start parking and making out. How about the taxi driver bringing her "clients" at night? Or she starts videoing with her dog for her viewers?
Last thought, this is Somatra, a town filled with murderers, rapists, molesters, and the worst of the worst, but, she is able to move around town, even at night with nobody bothering her. That doesn't make any sense. She should get her ass slapped, her breasts fondled, abducted into an alleyway, and taken advantage of, and a lot of the venues are closed or off-limits to her. Food for thought, my friend.

Wow, a lot of things I'll answer one by one:

1-You can either seduce the "blue guy" (It's a place holder I'm still drawing sprites) or you can learn to lock pick with the old lady, there is a walkthrough on Discord that covers a good part of the game,

2-If you choose to seduce him you can raise your corruption by, Emily GC's red cam, Junn DLC if you want it, and Ella GC's at the bar. this should be more than enough to reach 15 corruption.

3- the North Post it's a work in progress, I need to make the military base map. (work in progress)

4- you get the new clothes and cameras automatically in the box that red cam sends to you, you can start the intermediate challenges at the park female bathroom at night

5-She should be able to sleep nude and wake up nude. (Yes I agree with that but for that, I need to make her sprites sleep it's a detail but far from being a priority)

6-sleep with Junn. (I'm currently making more content for junn DLC, I can add this scene pretty easily.)

7- abt the bus and general molesting (I 100% agree with that I need to make a lot but a lot of random events with this kind of feeling but I need to set up a base for that.)

In general, my problem with the game could be fixed if I had more time to work on it. In my current state, I work 11~12 hrs per day in my irl job almost not having time for somatra I take 2~3 hours per day at max

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Update means new bugs...this time if you want to change your clothes in the bar you can't.
First thought it was a problem with my old save so started a new game...same problem.
that's not a bug I was editing the wardrobe and I forget to turn it on again.... :cry:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
We fix 100 bugs and more 100 shows up it's the life

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi, you are fantastic at getting back to your fans, I love it. Isn't Discord a membership (pay) thing? Alas, I am on a very tight budget, if I was able to support devs financially, it would be you. Is there a way to lower your corruption points? (my c-points are almost 100), so she can't seduce the blue guy. I'll give the milk to granny and learn to lock pick. Still not sure when I will get the package delivered, do I have to do something to make that happen? So, you said that you forgot to turn on the clothes changing at the bar, is this a switch that you trigger on your end? and is it fixed now, or in the next version? What was the Edgar Bar Bug fix for? Please tell me, what is GC? and DLC? How do I access this stuff? (yes, I'm a dweeb, when it comes to game jargon).
Got it, can't do the Military Base, Emily thing yet. I was crawling all over the map, looking for it. Hope to see her sleeping nude and with her dog or Emily or both sometime in the near future. Alisa and Emily look sooooooo cute together.

Aug 4, 2019
Well, my thoughts about this game.....everything goes too fast. I mean from just an ordinary girl put into this prison she now fucks with everyone....and that just after not 2 months.
Also, I guess this is not a bug ;-) but in the red club if she talks to someone there is only a placeholder (Text).

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Continuing, looking forward to more scenes with the taxi driver/bus (making out/molestation), and in the town itself, it's supposed to be dangerous.
Somatra, I understand about real life, homelife and working. I retired from a charter bus driver job, working 12-15 hours sometimes 7 days a week. We are you fans, the last thing we want is for you to exhaust yourself and get burnout and abandon the game (happens so many times). Always, put you and family first, and of course your regular job. We'll be here for you. I say that with a lot of love. That being said, we are always dying for the next update, because, we love your game.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Hi, you are fantastic at getting back to your fans, I love it. Isn't Discord a membership (pay) thing? Alas, I am on a very tight budget, if I was able to support devs financially, it would be you. Is there a way to lower your corruption points? (my c-points are almost 100), so she can't seduce the blue guy. I'll give the milk to granny and learn to lock pick. Still not sure when I will get the package delivered, do I have to do something to make that happen? So, you said that you forgot to turn on the clothes changing at the bar, is this a switch that you trigger on your end? and is it fixed now, or in the next version? What was the Edgar Bar Bug fix for? Please tell me, what is GC? and DLC? How do I access this stuff? (yes, I'm a dweeb, when it comes to game jargon).
Got it, can't do the Military Base, Emily thing yet. I was crawling all over the map, looking for it. Hope to see her sleeping nude and with her dog or Emily or both sometime in the near future. Alisa and Emily look sooooooo cute together.
1- no discord it's free.

2-CG (It's every single picture in the game, a group of them forms a cg a cg it's a scene where the player sees the hentai basically)

3- DLC (downloadable content the junn content it's a DLC)

3-Edgar bar bug fix it's an error that happens on 0.7.2 that the cook at Edgar's kitchen keeps saying forever "he stares at you"
(this won't happen on 0.8.1)

4- the wardrobe it's already fixed you can see a fix at page 1

5- is this a switch that you trigger on your end? (Yes.)

6- Military Base It's a work in progress, you can't find it in the game because I couldn't finish just yet.

7-there is a walkthrough at Discord it's free and maybe can help you to lower your corruption.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes