TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Imma be nit picky here. I'd like to have a calendar system implemented. I have a date to get laid on saturday and i'm not even sure if i'll blow you tuesday for a hamburger today. I can have it as just a thing on a wall but i wanna know what day it is.

Also maybe a tipper mechanic? I wanna find the dog! I wanna know what the dog doin'!!!

Also there's a guy constantly staring at me at Edgar's bar... It is annoyingly hilarious.

Aug 27, 2020
Look under the Download section on the first page for "Edgar's Bar Bug fix". You'll have to paste that file to ".../www/data", I believe, replacing the file.

PS: It was the COOK.
ty it worked, i still want to brick his face tho lol

• Haha
Reactions: t^2

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
Ok, where is this elusive dog? I searched everywere and the only animal I found is a cat in the market.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Hi, guys 0.7.2 contains several bug fixes and fps improvements please use this version, it's good to remember 0.7.1 and 0.7.2 saves are compatible only if you save at Alisa's bedroom.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SomatraRmk-0.7.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

_barry_

Jul 25, 2022
I got the sewer key from Mille but I cant seem to find where to use it at all, explored the entire sewers to no avail, am I missing something utter obvious?

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes