Vintabas

Dec 17, 2017
Is there a way to reset her virginity through rpg maker save editor? Have pretty much finished every scene but forgot the boom my cherry part and they find her for not being a virgin and i don't want to start all over again

Edit: solved it, just set her vagina exp to 0 and that pretty much done it, didn't have to mess up with switches

Last edited:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Is there a way to reset her virginity through rpg maker save editor? Have pretty much finished every scene but forgot the boom my cherry part and they find her for not being a virgin and i don't want to start all over again

Edit: solved it, just set her vagina exp to 0 and that pretty much done it, didn't have to mess up with switches
Yes, I use general exp and variables instead of using switches for this type of control.

Reactions: klarutz

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
are you going to put tessa back in eventually or are you removing them other than that question its excellent and i want to see what you have planned next
She already has her sprite I plan to add it to the game, but only after i finish the red cult scenario

Reactions: International

Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
park north female bathroom
Alright, but I don't even know how to get to the park. I've gotten the new outfit, walked in every possible direction in the game, took every bus and taxi and still can't find the park or the north wall.

So I must be missing something

JochenErfurt

Aug 19, 2019
Alright, but I don't even know how to get to the park. I've gotten the new outfit, walked in every possible direction in the game, took every bus and taxi and still can't find the park or the north wall.

So I must be missing something
Commercial Center North, the entrance is on the right side between the two visible parks. The entrance doesn't look like a park entrance. Go under the canopy in the middle and a new map will open up. This is the park. And now you can find the bathroom in the north.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
There was a Ren'Py game with that name before right? Or i mixed something up
was but i had several problems with renpy so i need to chance de engine. the current 0.6 have more content then the last version 1.0.7 of renpy

Reactions: winini

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SomatraRmk-0.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mevolents

Sep 2, 2021
The bar mission is broken, it keeps saying "He stares at you." every 2 seconds which is extremely annoying. And the customers on the tables are non-existent

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Somatra Rmk [v0.7.1] [Somatra] Compressed

Win (166MB)

80Q
Tools: UAGC

Reactions: Gandalf51
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes