• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
in your bedroom, at your bed, you can see the recollection room option

aekgggggg

Mar 19, 2021
ฉันจะทำความสะอาดห้องของฉันได้อย่างไร?How do I clean my room?

Orcboyo

Mar 1, 2020
Wasn't sure how I'd feel about the new style, but it's grown on me. Can't wait to see more of the game, Dev

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
pls i want the full gallery
the pictures isn't even encrypted, you can just look at them in the folder...

Edit:
never mind, looked at the wrong topic name...
guess jumping between topics when tired is not always the most productive thing to do...
but Rpg Maker encryption is not that hard to decrypt of most encryption to decrypt out there...

Last edited:

DanigamerZX

Nov 1, 2021
as fotos nem estão criptografadas, você pode apenas olhar para elas na pasta...

Editar:
não importa, olhei o nome do tópico errado...
acho que pular entre os tópicos quando está cansado nem sempre é a coisa mais produtiva a se fazer...
mas a criptografia do Rpg Maker não é tão difícil de descriptografar da maioria das criptografias para descriptografar por aí ...
[/CITAR]
where is

ADMania

Jul 30, 2022
Can anybody tell, where is a flat of first Pub's client? We must to visit him in Saturday with Ella

Leelloominai

Nov 23, 2017
why the game has no "return to title" or "load" in menu?
also, if i try to get out of bathroom while the dog is the door the game "freezes".
the fact of guards being silhouettes make hard to tell where they looking at.
if i activate the bridge controls from the side (instead of front) the game will freeze.
I look the bathroom once, in the bar, i didnt know that will lock me in lesbian scenes, i thought i could refuse her later. Will be cool give that option.

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
im stuck in the sewer where can i reach the bridge room ?
You need to travel past the 2 gards at the bottom of the first section, then past the lonely one on the top right.
Then you can access the bridge, and you are now in the drone area (don't forget to make some save, as you have a lot of enemies and a timer). You need to travel to the right, even if you see a bridge leading to a jail south with nothing in tehir, go right (don't go in the jail)

Reactions: bloomingseed

bloomingseed

May 20, 2023
I'm so in love with the bgm in the Commercial Center! Can someone please tell me what genre of song is it?
I think it's dubstep but dubstep is a bit too broad.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Somatra

zoltrix122

Sep 9, 2017
are you going to put tessa back in eventually or are you removing them other than that question its excellent and i want to see what you have planned next

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes