TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
Just to clarify a few things - when the sewer boss says he can give the mark for free if you allow it to be made wherever he wants, that is not actually implemented? And if so, is there a plan to do it? Alisa having to strip a bit to show the mark would be pretty nice. Nevermind, returned later and it's an option now. Also, is the modelling event that was present in RenPy version not in yet? Not complaining, I'm just asking because I thought I might have missed it.
How much later did you come? Because I keep skipping days and I can't get this option

Edit: ok, this must be cursed because I just gave up on it and the option suddenly appeared.

Last edited:

Faragan

Jun 19, 2021
How do I get past the three security bots in the sewers? It seems impossible to me. Is there another way that I have missed?

klarutz

May 4, 2018
There's somebody I'm supposed to meet at Edgar's bar on Saturdays apparently? Where exactly do I find this person, and is there some way to tell what day of the week it is? Cause if so I've somehow not found it yet

Reactions: curuchett

JochenErfurt

Aug 19, 2019
How do I get past the three security bots in the sewers? It seems impossible to me. Is there another way that I have missed?
I passed every security bots, but i have no idea what is the next step to do. I know it's a maze. But i think i was going in every part of it and i never find anything. What have i overlooked?

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I passed every security bots, but i have no idea what is the next step to do. I know it's a maze. But i think i was going in every part of it and i never find anything. What have i overlooked?
Hi, I'll post version 0.6 today there is a walkthrough at discord I won't post here because it's 70% ready, it still covers the sewer part.

Reactions: International

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
There's somebody I'm supposed to meet at Edgar's bar on Saturdays apparently? Where exactly do I find this person, and is there some way to tell what day of the week it is? Cause if so I've somehow not found it yet
As I said on Discord, I'll add this information to the menu on 0.7. So this won't happen anymore, but you can see the time and day in your room on the blackboard.

Reactions: klarutz

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Guys, I'm really happy with this update of the game as basically the entire proofread 90 to 95% took me a lot of work to apply that and fix every single dialogue box in the game or almost all that I find (may still have some to fix it). A wish to make a special thanks to Raine (Discord member) for doing this proofreading in such little time, and this for sure will improve a lot the somatra overall quality. I hope all of you enjoy this version. :PogChamp:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Guys, I'm really happy with this update of the game as basically the entire proofread 90 to 95% took me a lot of work to apply that and fix every single dialogue box in the game or almost all that I find (may still have some to fix it). A wish to make a special thanks to Raine (Discord member) for doing this proofreading in such little time, and this for sure will improve a lot the somatra overall quality. I hope all of you enjoy this version. :PogChamp:
Somatra, thank you for this new update. I am downloading it now and will start the game from the beginning because I love it so much. Thank you, in advance for all your work and improvements.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes