CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Somatra, just as you have a map of the city, please include a map of the sewer system as well in 0.6. Thank you.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
After choosing the clothers for the Boom My Cherry pictures I get stuck next to be bed and can't get out. Is there a fix for that?
Hi, i already fix it on my game but this happens because you need to have 9 or more of corruption. (i forget to add it on 0.5.1)

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
After challenge 10 there is nothing else, will there be?
No the 10 challengers it's the first part of the red cam, now I'll do the second part with another 10 GCs but the challenges now are a lot more demanding.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
How to turn on dlc ?
There is a tutorial on Discord, you need to download Map 18 copy and paste it into the data folder, then you need to start the game from zero, to be able to adopt junn you need to go to any rainy day morning clothing store he will be next to it.

Reactions: International

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
"Game app cannot be opened" on mac. Donno if i am the only one who gets this error.
There is any sort of log? cause I'm just using the native rpgmaker mv compilation on Mac I'm unable to test it, like the android version

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
where and how to pick up a broom?
Behind alisa bedroom, bugs are totally normal i don't have testers so i end fixing the errors as my players report it to me,
so if you find any bug please share it with me, so I can fix it.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Somatra, just as you have a map of the city, please include a map of the sewer system as well in 0.6. Thank you.
The idea of the sewers it's a labyrinth, if I add a map it will be much easier. It's good to remember that somatra don't have,
combat so the puzzles it's the main way to get some focus of the player other than only hentai.

Reactions: CutieLvr

International

Dec 9, 2019
Behind alisa bedroom, bugs are totally normal i don't have testers so i end fixing the errors as my players report it to me,
so if you find any bug please share it with me, so I can fix it.
This version is catching up very nicely, and the whole game feels better as an RPGM game, instead of torturing renpy to have a map based movement system. I'm a big fan of finally getting the Boom My Cherry scene for Lis!

There's a visual bug of Lis being naked after going into the bathroom with the elf boy in the bar, and getting her pussy eaten out, but refusing to have sex. She comes out with her naked sprite, and can run around looking naked. But she's treated as wearing her waitress outfit.

There are some issues while playing the game with the just mouse controls. First off, the menu isn't opened with Right click, like in other RPGM games. And the menu isn't usable with the mouse. Second is that the map transitions aren't friendly to mouse movement.

What I mean by the second is that the game will make L shaped movements when clicking with the mouse, and if the starting location in a map is in a line of transition tiles, the PC will move onto a transition tile and be sent back to the previous map. The starting location tile should be one space away from the transition tiles to prevent this. It's really annoying, because unless I click on exactly the same line as the starting tile, I go backwards a whole map instead of running across a screen.

Some little drawings: (> = transition tile, X = starting placement tile, # = blank tile)
>###
X###
>###

If you click on the #, the game will path you along the blue path, running into the transition tile and going to the previous map.

The solution is to put the starting tile in front of the transition tiles like this:

>###
>X##
>###
No conflicts while moving, everything is good.

Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
This version is catching up very nicely, and the whole game feels better as an RPGM game, instead of torturing renpy to have a map based movement system. I'm a big fan of finally getting the Boom My Cherry scene for Lis!

There's a visual bug of Lis being naked after going into the bathroom with the elf boy in the bar, and getting her pussy eaten out, but refusing to have sex. She comes out with her naked sprite, and can run around looking naked. But she's treated as wearing her waitress outfit.

There are some issues while playing the game with the just mouse controls. First off, the menu isn't opened with Right click, like in other RPGM games. And the menu isn't usable with the mouse. Second is that the map transitions aren't friendly to mouse movement.

What I mean by the second is that the game will make L shaped movements when clicking with the mouse, and if the starting location in a map is in a line of transition tiles, the PC will move onto a transition tile and be sent back to the previous map. The starting location tile should be one space away from the transition tiles to prevent this. It's really annoying, because unless I click on exactly the same line as the starting tile, I go backwards a whole map instead of running across a screen.

Some little drawings: (> = transition tile, X = starting placement tile, # = blank tile)
>###
X###
>###

If you click on the #, the game will path you along the blue path, running into the transition tile and going to the previous map.

The solution is to put the starting tile in front of the transition tiles like this:

>###
>X##
>###
No conflicts while moving, everything is good.
Wow, there is a lot here that is way over my head. But, I did get the part about not being able to use the mouse with the menu. It would be very nice to be able to do that, Somatra.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes