Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
disabled light effects so where to choose now? or disabling is for freezing not dlc?
it's for freeze, the DLC only works at the intro but you should wait for a little. I'm current upload several bug fixes including the DLC, I'll make a small tutorial for DLC too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr and izex

izex

Nov 19, 2019
it's for freeze, the DLC only works at the intro but you should wait for a little. I'm current upload several bug fixes including the DLC, I'll make a small tutorial for DLC too.
will be waiting for upload.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Her lesbian friends are honestly cuter than she is, do they get doggy cocked too?

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Guys, I finish the upload of 0.5.1 At discord and Patreon here on f95 depends on the staff to update it.

Notes: I strongly recommend starting over again several bugs are fixed in this version. Sorry for this inconvenience.
To install junn DLC just copy and paste the map018 to the data folder.
To find junn go on any rainy day he will be next to the clothing store in the commercial center west.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Somatra, thank you for addressing all/most of the problems we came across. It's great to have such a responsive dev and that makes you a breath of fresh air. I assume the temp fix you made earlier, I think it was Map 023 is no longer needed. I am fine with starting a new game with all the fixes you have made. I took exception to one commenter who said that the MC's friends are cuter, I think she is great and very cute. I would love to see more dog scenes for her and her friends as another commenter asked.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Somatra

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Somatra, thank you for addressing all/most of the problems we came across. It's great to have such a responsive dev and that makes you a breath of fresh air. I assume the temp fix you made earlier, I think it was Map 023 is no longer needed. I am fine with starting a new game with all the fixes you have made. I took exception to one commenter who said that the MC's friends are cuter, I think she is great and very cute. I would love to see more dog scenes for her and her friends as another commenter asked.
i try my best to make a good game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
i try my best to make a good game.
I am starting the game over and with what I see so far it is much better. As the game progresses will the waitress uniform get sluttier as Alisa gets sluttier? Will she be able to get other jobs, say as a massuse or stripper? How about a street prostitute? Or marry Emily, or Emily pimps her? How about finding her father and/or mom and throwing a little incest into the game? Just food for thought.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Looks like you left out riding in the Taxi in the new version. Is there going to be scenes on the bus? The taxi came into play after I bought the phone.

Last edited:

Gwenh

Jul 30, 2017
This game could be very interesting, but I can't stand the weird aspect ratio of CG... * SAD *

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
you can go out of bound in the new area (with nothing, north of the commercial district)
or in the "jail" area in the sewer all the way at the bottom, near the end of the mission, on the other side of the bridge

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
This game could be very interesting, but I can't stand the weird aspect ratio of CG... * SAD *
I use the default resolution 816*624 it looks weird if you play in full screen or something like that.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes