CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Just like one of the other comments, I too get frozen when I try to do the topless/braless photoshoot. I read where you said to turn off the lighting in the options menu and I did that, moving thru the city wasn't as hard as before but I still got frozen after setting up the camera. Hey guys, out there, be sure to save a lot, at least each morning.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Just like one of the other comments, I too get frozen when I try to do the topless/braless photoshoot. I read where you said to turn off the lighting in the options menu and I did that, moving thru the city wasn't as hard as before but I still got frozen after setting up the camera. Hey guys, out there, be sure to save a lot, at least each morning.
hi cutie, I'll make a bug fix 0.5.1 tomorrow with several bugs that were found by the community, I'll take the opportunity and play from zero the red cam series to see if frozen or if there is some ram spike that made the game crash/frozen.

The topless it's the 6 cg so you manage to see the 1 one in the city? (The bra pic one).

If you can say the exact moment when froze it will be good(a screenshot even better)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Is there a particular folder you need to put the "fix" in? I have the fix in the game folder, but I don't see the dog around the clothing store in the rain.
This bug fix only works if you have the junn dlc, junn DLC can only be turned on at the game beginning if you have downloaded the DLC you can use this bug fix, otherwise I would recommend waiting for the 0.5.1 version(in a few hours).

You need to place it in data folder

I maybe fix it your problem could you test it?

use this " fix " place it in the data folder and try to watch the cg.

?????ize

Aug 29, 2021
When did the game change engine cause last time I remember this game was running on Ren'Py , did I miss a notice about the change

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
When did the game change engine cause last time I remember this game was running on Ren'Py , did I miss a notice about the change
I can resume for you, renpy made the somatra explodes (laggy as hell) I try every single fix that you can imagine, then I give up, and change the engine now the game with 4 months has more content them renpy one with 1 year and 1 month.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
hi cutie, I'll make a bug fix 0.5.1 tomorrow with several bugs that were found by the community, I'll take the opportunity and play from zero the red cam series to see if frozen or if there is some ram spike that made the game crash/frozen.

The topless it's the 6 cg so you manage to see the 1 one in the city? (The bra pic one).

If you can say the exact moment when froze it will be good(a screenshot even better)
The best I could do was take a picture on my phone and the transfer it to my computer. How do you take screen shots?
2ND PUBLIC PHOTOSHOOT.jpg

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
After putting in the new fix into the data file I was able to do the 2nd public photoshoot. Still can't find the dog in the rain. Do you think I have to start a new game? Also, I didn't find the bar boss (next door neighbor) on Saturday morning, in order to clean his apartment.

Jun 16, 2022
I got the yellow keycard before i got the quest for it and now I can't continue the story even after getting a second yellow keycard. Did I do something wrong or am I just missing something?

izex

Nov 19, 2019
where in the begining you have to turn on jun dlc? i dont get any options for that. And to creator add auto save. game crashes and freezes a lot.

Last edited:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
where in the begining you have to turn on jun dlc? i dont get any options for that. And to creator add auto save. game crashes and freezes a lot.
Disable the light effects if your pc can handle there is an option for that.

Reactions: izex

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
MTL avoidable?
I just get tired of this, if you want the perfect English teacher, please download the and feel free to proofread everything, so everybody can enjoy the game with your marvelous fixes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes