Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
you can go out of bound in the new area (with nothing, north of the commercial district)
or in the "jail" area in the sewer all the way at the bottom, near the end of the mission, on the other side of the bridge
I'll search those places and fix it thank you.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The game looks fine in full screen and my vision isn't that good to start with. I am so happy the game is playing much better now.

agrozombie

Mar 24, 2018
for that matter so have i and about 20 sceans in all is missing from this vertion to be cought up to the old game

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is there a path or system to negotiate the sewers, that seems to be a bitch. A map of the sewer would be very helpful.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to trigger the Boom my Cherry stuff. Pretty sure I've done everything else.

Edit: Seems like you needed to masturbate to Ella's cherry video repeatedly.

Last edited:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to trigger the Boom my Cherry stuff. Pretty sure I've done everything else.

Edit: Seems like you needed to masturbate to Ella's cherry video repeatedly.
I'll make a walkthrough, if you played the renpy version it's basically the same thing, but without the lag

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
Just to clarify a few things - when the sewer boss says he can give the mark for free if you allow it to be made wherever he wants, that is not actually implemented? And if so, is there a plan to do it? Alisa having to strip a bit to show the mark would be pretty nice. Nevermind, returned later and it's an option now. Also, is the modelling event that was present in RenPy version not in yet? Not complaining, I'm just asking because I thought I might have missed it.

Tried prologue in the latest version and the Emily kissing background image got stuck and even in the bus ride that was all I could see. Also a few tiny nitpicks, when the current photo task is to make one in public, maybe the spot at home should say that instead of just saying nothing, that can be a bit confusing if you didn't read the task description carefully. Also the message about not wearing the right clothes for the photo should only come if corruption is high enough, otherwise you'll switch clothes but still find out you can't do it. Commercial North girl says this area will be useful in 0.5, maybe should update that number. You can accidentally buy multiple cellphones.

Otherwise, it's pretty nice so far! RPGM is definitely a far better option for this kind of game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Somatra

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Just to clarify a few things - when the sewer boss says he can give the mark for free if you allow it to be made wherever he wants, that is not actually implemented? And if so, is there a plan to do it? Alisa having to strip a bit to show the mark would be pretty nice. Nevermind, returned later and it's an option now. Also, is the modelling event that was present in RenPy version not in yet? Not complaining, I'm just asking because I thought I might have missed it.

Tried prologue in the latest version and the Emily kissing background image got stuck and even in the bus ride that was all I could see. Also a few tiny nitpicks, when the current photo task is to make one in public, maybe the spot at home should say that instead of just saying nothing, that can be a bit confusing if you didn't read the task description carefully. Also the message about not wearing the right clothes for the photo should only come if corruption is high enough, otherwise you'll switch clothes but still find out you can't do it. Commercial North girl says this area will be useful in 0.5, maybe should update that number. You can accidentally buy multiple cellphones.

Otherwise, it's pretty nice so far! RPGM is definitely a far better option for this kind of game.
Thank you you have some good points i'll try to change a thing or two (add a walkthrough on 0.6 will be great help )
And make more clear the requirements for each cg. abt the emily kissing background i never had this error, but i'll try to replicate it in order to fix it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SomatraRmk-0.5.1Bugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
After choosing the clothers for the Boom My Cherry pictures I get stuck next to be bed and can't get out. Is there a fix for that?

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes