Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
View attachment 3161921 anyone know a fix?

EPERM comes from you not having sufficient privileges to write. That can happen for example if your project is inside of the Program files folder, you need admin privileges to save games (from Win 7 onward every app is launched as User unless it explicitly requires admin access, it's a security measure against nasty malware).

Try to copy the project somewhere else, like desktop or C:/Games

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
could you share the walkthrough with me?
Here you go it's a little bit off cause it's suppose to have images but something bad happens idk what and all the images got deleted but still have some use.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
For those who like futa content, the Emily corruption route will have a lot of it, it's my current working route, will only stop to make the Christmas cg, then will make a huge update at the emily corruption route in jan.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: FeSs101

randa

May 7, 2017
i red we have a corruption and love route.
Does it means we have to go through the game 2 times?
Or can both be combined in one play through? Or will you make jump points to crossroads decision?
It is not fun, to go through such long stories twice.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Somatra Rmk [v1.3.1] [Somatra] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [188 MB]
- - -

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
i red we have a corruption and love route.
Does it means we have to go through the game 2 times?
Or can both be combined in one play through? Or will you make jump points to crossroads decision?
It is not fun, to go through such long stories twice.
Unfortunately you'll need to play it again Still, you can make a save before making a major decision, like emily one.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SomatraRmk-1.3.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

nong343

Dec 17, 2017
Can someone tell me where to find Junn? I looked all over and can't find him. The walkthough just says " You can find him at any rain day at this position" but doesn't show a screenshot or anything

Mephistopoles

Nov 24, 2019
Hi Somatra.
I just wanted to ask if the Pregnancy content is coming back to the RPGM version of your game. Or will it be completely cut from the game?

have nice day. ^^

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Hi Somatra.
I just wanted to ask if the Pregnancy content is coming back to the RPGM version of your game. Or will it be completely cut from the game?

have nice day. ^^
Yes i plan to keep it in the game at moment it`s only possible to get preg at the junn side story

Reactions: Mephistopoles

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Here we are in the last post of the year, thank you guys, for being with me throughout this first year of Somatra life, it was a great achievement for me, and I hope you can continue with me during the next year, I would like to say how much I am happy to have reached somatra the first year of life.

I wish you a merry Christmas for those who believe and have Christmas as a belief in their religion, and a prosperous new year.

PS; If version 1.3.5 has any major bugs, I will fix the bug as soon as possible, otherwise I will return to my activities on January 8th.

See you next year, somatra.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes