Orcboyo

Mar 1, 2020
Are the fetishes still going to be a part of the game? I noticed the "footjob" tag was removed

mewsteel

Dec 11, 2019
me alegro que ayas cambiado el motor xq el otro hechaba humo en los pc, aunque como estara el sistemas tanto de dia seguro o de riesgo, y lo otro que solo seran humanos o tambien habran hibridos en ello o solo registros y cuanto sera el tiempo de incubación y si habran otro tipos de misiones en ese estado

Celebrius

Mar 7, 2019
Looks great, glad to see this is still being worked on, was just browsing my bookmarks and wondered what was going on with this project. Keep it up!

dapdapdap

Apr 29, 2020
What happened with Somatra on Ren'Py? Is this a transfer to another engine? I'm not sure about RPGM, it's kinda limited on what you can do.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
What happened with Somatra on Ren'Py? Is this a transfer to another engine? I'm not sure about RPGM, it's kinda limited on what you can do.
I had several problems with renpy, I had to change the engine

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Interesting concept but this is rpg maker game so it would be great if someone made a renpy remake

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
On a serious note I glad you changed engines, I loved what I’ve seen before but some of the mechanics were very junky I feel that rpgm maybe a better fit so good luck

Reactions: Somatra

Lost in Space

Dec 2, 2018
yes for that red cam quest when i want to take a picture in public (show boobs and panties) at day time, my game freezes every time.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
yes for that red cam quest when i want to take a picture in public (show boobs and panties) at day time, my game freezes every time.
Give me one hour I'll make several tests at this cg.

I saw no problem at cg please try to shut off the light effects on menu, the freeze may be happen becouse of that.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes