Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
te game seems to work... until the first dream. and it become a living hell. it happen randomly, crash the map... how I could disable it ?

Reactions: Knowlton

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
te game seems to work... until the first dream. and it become a living hell. it happen randomly, crash the map... how I could disable it ?
you can be more little more specific? so I can try to reproduce it?

i find the error; please download this and place it on somatra/script
sorry abt that

Last edited:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
How does one get pregnant in this game?
atm, it's only possible to get pregnant with the thug in the park, you can see more details on the walkthrough, if you have more than 30 corruption when you sleep there is a chance to have a dream here Alisa get pregnant with all the other girls of the game.

Knowlton

Feb 23, 2020
you can be more little more specific? so I can try to reproduce it?

i find the error; please download this and place it on somatra/script
sorry abt that
For me using joiplay on the night you are supposed to get the dream if you aren't in you're room at night the dream happens(probably because of zero energy) and than after the map is blank, But if you are in the house when it's suppose to happen the dream proceeds as normal but after that the dream keeps on recurring and can lead to what happens if you aren't in the you're room

Last edited:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
For me using joiplay on the night you are supposed to get the dream if you aren't in you're room at night the dream happens(probably because of zero energy) and than after the map is blank, But if you are in the house when it's suppose to happen the dream proceeds as normal but after that the dream keeps on recurring and can lead to what happens if you aren't in the you're room
i'll make some test's give me some minutes

Did you download the fix above? the same on otome chat?

Edit: If you downloaded the fix and didn't work please try this new one

Last edited:

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Hello,
some minor issues I noted in the current version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One remark regarding operation: It is very inconvenient to mix mouse and keyboard in one event.
But this will probably be fixed anyway in a different way

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Hello,
some minor issues I noted in the current version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One remark regarding operation: It is very inconvenient to mix mouse and keyboard in one event.
But this will probably be fixed anyway in a different way
Thank you I'll double-check this and try to fix it, but I'm current spending more time on rpg maker mv remake.

Talula

Mar 16, 2018
it seems that the main character here is underaged, or rather, it is explicitly denoted in the stats of the character that they are seventeen, this is uh, an issue, to say little

mewsteel

Dec 11, 2019
parece que el personaje principal aquí es menor de edad, o mejor dicho, se denota explícitamente en las estadísticas del personaje que tiene diecisiete años, esto es, eh, un problema, por decir poco.
[/COTIZAR]
Acaso importa hay muchos juegos así dentro de la página, no lo digo por molestar pero si el creador lo puso así deber tener una razón del quion en especial

Talula

Mar 16, 2018
sí, sí importa, porque es contenido ilegal y podría meter a la gente en problemas. siempre se debe proporcionar un descarga de responsabilidad que los personajes estén siempre por encima de la edad de consentimienta.

mewsteel

Dec 11, 2019
i didn't notice at all I'll fix it to 18 year
No creo q lo deba cambiar si ya lo tenias asi desde el principio, aparte dudo que muchos en el chat le preste atención a ello, como si la mayoria de los juegos de aqui fuera, mas los q hacen traducción de japones a ingles que son los mas mucho más fuertes

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes