agrozombie

Mar 24, 2018
probly gonna be a few months before i play this game again i think ill wait for the pc boom my cherry knock up scean before i play this again

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
l am convinced Emily is an antagonist just from the intro, even if she isn't, l would consider her an enemy to avoid at all cost.
So how much freedom has been added from previous updates?

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
i dunno if its bugs or game mechanics or im doing something wrong BUT i cant seem to play any longer then a few clicks
game without warning closes
I'm not supposed to say that but, when I began to do somatra my only goal with it was to make a good game a different one
that people play and say wow, "pretty good", in particular away I achieved that a lot of people like it, but somatra have a lot of problems on renpy, simple and direct isn't a game for the reply and for that I pay the price, a lot of people like you, who are willing to give the game a chance and could be a future game fan even a supporter, won't be able to play it, cause well this happens in some gpucards I tried everything god knows how much I search in every corner of the internet who to fix it even talking with the renpy creator, my game goes too far from the renpy propose, so I'm currently working in 2 games keeping the renpy version update so I won't lose all my fan base and at the same time I'm currently changing the renpy to rpgmaker mv I know a lot of people won't like it but at least it's playable at any pc even with lowest specs.

star8up I'm really sorry for this, you are not the only one I lost so many people in one year of working, because of this engine
if you are willing to give a chance to somatra, please wait until the rpgmaker mv version should reach the current state of the game in 2~3 months.

i'm current doing something like this 1664718097677.png

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I'm not supposed to say that but, when I began to do somatra my only goal with it was to make a good game a different one
that people play and say wow, "pretty good", in particular away I achieved that a lot of people like it, but somatra have a lot of problems on renpy, simple and direct isn't a game for the reply and for that I pay the price, a lot of people like you, who are willing to give the game a chance and could be a future game fan even a supporter, won't be able to play it, cause well this happens in some gpucards I tried everything god knows how much I search in every corner of the internet who to fix it even talking with the renpy creator, my game goes too far from the renpy propose, so I'm currently working in 2 games keeping the renpy version update so I won't lose all my fan base and at the same time I'm currently changing the renpy to rpgmaker mv I know a lot of people won't like it but at least it's playable at any pc even with lowest specs.

star8up I'm really sorry for this, you are not the only one I lost so many people in one year of working, because of this engine
if you are willing to give a chance to somatra, please wait until the rpgmaker mv version should reach the current state of the game in 2~3 months.

i'm current doing something like this View attachment 2077483
i know its not my pc ive plenty of power and so on BUT im very much interested in trying out your game sounds like a fantastic game and dont worry ill stick around and see this through with you as im very much wanting and looking forward to playing
your game just keep me posted on when i can finally try it out :)

UPDATE: decided to give it another try BECAUSE so badly wanted to play GOOD NEWS hasnt auto closed on me YET
how ever when playing i tried to follow the walk through and im hung up on what to do
(not sure how to explain this ) my in game screen is much different then the one seen in the walk through
done these steps (from walkthrough)

When the game starts,Sleep 8hours in your room.You can't go out atnight (For now ), Shower,and put on yourWaitress uniform.
its the next step after all that where my screen is different
in the walkthrough top screen says streets
my in game screen shows corridor -F2
clicking around i cant get to the screen from walkthrough shows street (hope i explained that right)
ok took a bit of playing around but i think got the mechanics for map kind of confusing and a bit complicated BUT im making progress!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Somatra

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020

i'm current doing something like this View attachment 2077483
Hello Somatra,
the game as is today is really breaking the RenPy Engine but I am not sure whether going for an RPG engine is the right way to fix this. This will allow to better manage the Sandbox elements of the game for sure but even more break the story.

So is that the right way to go? I love this game but I am rather annoyed by the grind elements of the sandbox. Why not focus on the story and move to a visual novel on RenPy instead of focussing on the stats. You can also implement stats by choices if necessary for the progression. On the other hand where is the need to repeat an action 5 times in order to proceed if that iis mostly a linear story anyway.

Hope the technical issues dont prevent you from continuing with this great story. This may be a bit late as you already invested in the RPG version but still wanted to give that aspect.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Hello Somatra,
the game as is today is really breaking the RenPy Engine but I am not sure whether going for an RPG engine is the right way to fix this. This will allow to better manage the Sandbox elements of the game for sure but even more break the story.

So is that the right way to go? I love this game but I am rather annoyed by the grind elements of the sandbox. Why not focus on the story and move to a visual novel on RenPy instead of focussing on the stats. You can also implement stats by choices if necessary for the progression. On the other hand where is the need to repeat an action 5 times in order to proceed if that iis mostly a linear story anyway.

Hope the technical issues dont prevent you from continuing with this great story. This may be a bit late as you already invested in the RPG version but still wanted to give that aspect.
The main reason is: I'm not quite a fan of visual novels, I never read one I don't like at all so, I don't see myself having fun doing one, I do not add too much grinding in the game there are little things that you need to repeat in somatra, basically, work and watch de boom my cherry to unlock a new scenario and I plan to keep like that.
On RPG maker mv, I can do things like; real scenarios so with a good mapping that can be really good with SFX and music somatra doesn't have at all cause I never find music that fits in. some puzzles, I can add life to the game, like NPCs, animals
I can better use aurora's skills.

I think with rpgmaker mv can have a heavy visual appeal to the game if I am able to do it allied with a good history maybe I'll be able to live from game dev.

Like you said I need to be cautious to not make things too repetitive but having this in mind I can do great things with this engine, thank you for your feedback.

Reactions: taglag

agrozombie

Mar 24, 2018
yeah no not any pc that much i know for sure almost any pc u mean because i have an old del lattitude d510 that cant run this game with out crashing 8 or 9 time on boot up.

Knowlton

Feb 23, 2020
yeah no not any pc that much i know for sure almost any pc u mean because i have an old del lattitude d510 that cant run this game with out crashing 8 or 9 time on boot up.
That funny part of this is that I'm playing somatra on my phone without lagging

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes