International

Dec 9, 2019
Am i missing something? It looks like there's zero content to this game.
where's the content, i've looked everywhere for it, nowhere to be found, except for edgars and by itself is super rare to trigger one, am i missing something? the fuck?
There's a walk through in the OP that covers content up to 0.6. After that, the only content I've found is anal prostitution in the bar once Alisa's corruption is high enough.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
There's a walk through in the OP that covers content up to 0.6. After that, the only content I've found is anal prostitution in the bar once Alisa's corruption is high enough.
So from what i'm seeing, there is content, but only if you accept both Emily and Edgar's deal.
If you say no to Emily then you opt out of what appears to be the entire main plot.

If you say no to Edgar then you miss out on all of the events in the bar, which leads to you getting an ID-card from the Sad Man.
You also miss out on the entire Ella romance plot.

I'd honestly suggest removing the ability to say no to both of these characters.
In the future when (if) alternate routes are added to the game so that they aren't completely mandatory to encounter literally any content in the game, the ability to refuse both of these characters could be re-added.

At the moment though, they serve no purpose except to essentially softlock your game because literally all content aside from the single scene in the modelling agency is locked behind one of these two npcs.

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
From seeing screenshots of the game i feel it is a ' text based ' game but it does not have the tag , is it text based ?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So you must be a top-rated English teacher cause this game has already been proofreaded abt 3 times.
Probably less about me being a teacher and more about certain proofreaders being bad students, then.
Or they slacked a bit too much. :whistle::coffee:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So you must be a top-rated English teacher cause this game has already been proofreaded abt 3 times.
The funny thing is, you don't need to be an English teacher to know that a sentence sounds unnatural, but you might need to be one to explain why.

Any native speaker could tell you that something 'sounds wrong'. But without actually being able to tell you what is wrong about it.
For example.

Cra0akxWEAA1IAg.jpg

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
What is the threshold for the corruption? I have seen the prostitution scenes in the bar with multiple clients and also repeated but still not seen any anal scene.

It is really difficult to find the content, according to change log there might be more scenes but I did not find them.

Feb 1, 2018
Hey, the game doesn't have a ton of content so far for a big part of your development be focused on reworking scenes.
I'm not trying to lecture you or anything, but maybe focusing more on expanding the content and upon the systems you already have in place would be good.
For example, as soon as you get the job in the bar, you are presented with several things to expect in the following weeks, but all the content as of now is focused on a character that, on the dialog we had, didn't really expand a lot into what the player should expect.
Maybe focus on expanding the bar and what we are presented at the start of the game instead of going the modeling route and now some events at the park.
I really do like the game a lot tho, and at the end of the day, this is just a suggestion :)

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Waiting for the compressed download to give it another try. It's been a few months since I played this game, hope it's more fleshed out and not as barren.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Hey, the game doesn't have a ton of content so far for a big part of your development be focused on reworking scenes.
I'm not trying to lecture you or anything, but maybe focusing more on expanding the content and upon the systems you already have in place would be good.
For example, as soon as you get the job in the bar, you are presented with several things to expect in the following weeks, but all the content as of now is focused on a character that, on the dialog we had, didn't really expand a lot into what the player should expect.
Maybe focus on expanding the bar and what we are presented at the start of the game instead of going the modeling route and now some events at the park.
I really do like the game a lot tho, and at the end of the day, this is just a suggestion :)
Thank you, for your advice, I'm currently working on random events in the city to give more life to the game, my current plan it's adding at least 10 random events to serve as a bridge between the route scenes so the player always has a thing to do.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
does this game work in joiplay? if not it looks like I have to buy a laptop next year
Sorry but don't have joystick support, still not impossible to do but will take some time, and I am currently under a little pressure to release more content.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes