LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
The choice in this game would be to have the AI self-destruct and then commit suicide. Either that or find a way to escape prison in order to find and kill Maria. Like, seriously.

> "Does she not understand what she did to me? Should I trust her again?"

NEVER trust her again under any circumstances whatsoever.

Last edited:

UnderBow019

Jul 16, 2021
It's a little difficult to pass somatra to android cause the map size it's really small in a cellphone, so when i do a android version i'll have to make a new code to fit.
Oh i see.. then if someday you can make it that would be the best, but if you can't no problem :), thank you for your reply and i love the concept of your game !

Bardo84

Nov 23, 2020
I got fully stuck on the story progress...
I only got the first model photoshot (repeating minor works as model)
as a waitress progress got stuck after teh first BJ... I dont know if there is further content,... but it doesnt trigger

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I got fully stuck on the story progress...
I only got the first model photoshot (repeating minor works as model)
as a waitress progress got stuck after teh first BJ... I dont know if there is further content,... but it doesnt trigger
There is, after the first bj they will go on a date saturday between 19~20 hours at your room, you can see all the need details on walkthrought, still i'll make some quest log to 0.8 or 0.9 to help with those thing

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Hello,

when starting from my saves from V0.5, I get an error with later saves (after Emily date):

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Audio channel 'movie_images/Bed_room/17.webm_None' is unknown.

Is there anything to fix this or do I need to restart from the last save? Or better from beginning in order to avoid future problems?

Saves were found automatically in the correct path.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Hello,

when starting from my saves from V0.5, I get an error with later saves (after Emily date):

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Audio channel 'movie_images/Bed_room/17.webm_None' is unknown.

Is there anything to fix this or do I need to restart from the last save? Or better from beginning in order to avoid future problems?

Saves were found automatically in the correct path.
i made a fully script ramake to avoid/prevent lag for most of the people so the best away to fix this is starting a new game.
sorry about that, if still continues send me in private here or in the discord the entire log so i can fix it.

Thank you

Celebrius

Mar 7, 2019
Been keeping my eye on this for a while now. I really enjoy the way it's set up, with a lot of just "do this thing and see what happens" kind of deal.

Couple of suggestions:
The intro with Emily seems a bit abrupt and throws me for a loop every time I see it. IMO what Emily is doing is like an abuse of power, so even though Emily seems genuinely like a good person, there is some backlash to my ability to trust her.

Re-watching the "Boom-my-cherry" scene would be more immersive if the scene for Alisa's part was written slightly different on the second watch-through, kind of like a hint that you are progressing towards something (That something being Alisa submitting her own proposal). It's a little weird to get the "first watch" scene even though Alisa should be familiar with it.

Of course, I have plenty of other suggestions regarding interface and quest tracking, but I'm going to assume you're just working on them as you go. I'm already seeing improvement.

E: I do have one more suggestion: avoid using in-line context clicks to progress through dialogue and scenes. It turns rewatching scenes into a minigame of "now I have to move my mouse a billion ways" and becomes tedious extremely quickly. I would strongly suggest either a single spot to click or a keyboard shortcut, or both.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Been keeping my eye on this for a while now. I really enjoy the way it's set up, with a lot of just "do this thing and see what happens" kind of deal.

Couple of suggestions:
The intro with Emily seems a bit abrupt and throws me for a loop every time I see it. IMO what Emily is doing is like an abuse of power, so even though Emily seems genuinely like a good person, there is some backlash to my ability to trust her.

Re-watching the "Boom-my-cherry" scene would be more immersive if the scene for Alisa's part was written slightly different on the second watch-through, kind of like a hint that you are progressing towards something (That something being Alisa submitting her own proposal). It's a little weird to get the "first watch" scene even though Alisa should be familiar with it.

Of course, I have plenty of other suggestions regarding interface and quest tracking, but I'm going to assume you're just working on them as you go. I'm already seeing improvement.

E: I do have one more suggestion: avoid using in-line context clicks to progress through dialogue and scenes. It turns rewatching scenes into a minigame of "now I have to move my mouse a billion ways" and becomes tedious extremely quickly. I would strongly suggest either a single spot to click or a keyboard shortcut, or both.
Thank you for your feedback it's good to see something more then ( there is no content )

About emily scene i plan to fix some of her animations in the kissing animation( loops are suppose to stop at certain point)
but i'm fixing a lot of things for this 0.8b version;

Fully map remake
The script ( I got a german fan translation still wip so i need to make a patch)
bugfixes

Fast menu access

Those things are ready for the next 0.8 still need to apply some proofreading and the new texts fixing ( removing the gaps between the words ) ( you can see on attach ) this will consume a lot of time

regard boom my cherry; it's good idea for sure but my dev road are bursting of content maybe i can do something more simple, if don't take to much to time just to complement the scene when i resume the remakes drawing/animating

about the interface ( at some point i'll remake the inventory,quests and relationship those 3 menus really need a re-work)

in-line a lot of people love this mechanic it's a thing that make somatra unique i don't plan to remove it or change it, still i can put on vote a skip button or hotkey.

please join the discord to participate the poll and to talk more about your ideas for the interface and the game.

Thank you

Reactions: Celebrius

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
It is a bit too easy to miss the timed events that require the player to be in a particular spot at a particular time. I suggest having some sort of pop-up that reminds the player somehow so they don't miss important events unless they really want to.

Reactions: Somatra

Celebrius

Mar 7, 2019
Fair enough regarding the in-lines, I admit that I do like them (especially on a first time through a scene), just dislike them on too many rewatches. A hotkey would be appreciated. I think the intro, where "Next" is implemented along with the in-line selections is the best of both worlds.

I may join the discord at a later date. I'm not really all that active on Discord lately, though. I'll keep my eyes and feedback here, either way.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Fair enough regarding the in-lines, I admit that I do like them (especially on a first time through a scene), just dislike them on too many rewatches. A hotkey would be appreciated. I think the intro, where "Next" is implemented along with the in-line selections is the best of both worlds.

I may join the discord at a later date. I'm not really all that active on Discord lately, though. I'll keep my eyes and feedback here, either way.
i put on vote the skip button the word wining it's pretty to week it's basicly 80-0 for the skip button

Edit: In the intro will put a button to skip the intro or something like that, then you will spawn directly to your room

Last edited:

t727

Jan 4, 2018
The game on 0.3 received a pregnancy system being the mc can be pregnant (by 4 stages) when she makes unprotected sex on her period, The pregnancy will affect Some GC's, the mc Portrait and NPC talks if you are preg or not.
In general, would be interesting to affect all the Cg's but, this Will take too much time. I pretend to do it but slowly.
I like this!

However, and I'm trying not to be a dick but I leave this here:
The chances of getting pregnant while on your period are low, but pregnancy is still possible.

The answer lies in understanding the fertile window. For people who are trying to get pregnant, menstruation is not the best time to conceive. Getting pregnant depends on ovulation, which happens when an egg is released from the ovary and moves toward the uterus. The day of ovulation varies from one person to another and from cycle to cycle.

Reactions: Somatra

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Once again... Another game where old saves from a previous version are incompatible.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Once again... Another game where old saves from a previous version are incompatible.
I get your pain of having to start over, but I'd say it is justified in this case. The dev has spent a fuck ton of time to optimize the game to perform better, lag less, overcook your PC less etc. Also the text system had an overhaul, as well as some events been reworked. Hopefully there won't have to be many more updates where saves get corrupted.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I hope the creator fixes the purpleish/blueish people as seen in the screenshots in the next update leaving them purpleish/blueish is awful.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes