xephion

Aug 6, 2016
I used to have a sub-star but if I don't have a certain amount per month(around 100$~110$) I can't take any money. I'm developing somatra for about 8 months(2 for basics things ) 6 on f95 if I only have sub star i won't be able to draw any money so it's impracticable for me since I really need this money to live. ( + my full time job ) and without Paypal, it's pretty annoying to transfer money.

I never see the pixiv fanbox so I can't say anything about that. ( i need to learn how I can get support from there can be a good 2 option)

itch.io I don't plan to sell somatra so I think itch.io it's impracticable in my case

As much as you think Patreon it's horrible. It's was the only platform that can help me, in the beginning, I knows about the rules for non-vanilla
So I planned to do all the heavy stuff like bestiality for example an "optional" Download patch on my discord with no relation to Patreon ( like a fan release) and for heavy pics, I also use discord in the Patreon area, so I basically use Patreon as a platform without posting to many hentai there. ( basically nothing )

I understand your position about the platform it's really problematic( in a lot of aspects ), if you, as a possible supporter, don't want to support me because of the platform, it's perfectly fine, a lot of people don't like Patreon. IDK if one day I'll be able to live only of making games, the only thing I know is that I'm doing my best to deliver a good game.

Thanks for the comment (will see the pixiv fanbox ) Have a great day
i understand but im not saying to close patreon just have the substar as another way to get money eventually you will amass the 100. you can have more than 1 platform to support yourself

besides one day patreon will come for you thats inevitable is just good to have more options thats why i said open as many as you can

Reactions: Somatra

mewsteel

Dec 11, 2019
This month I'm working with repeatable GC's in order to extend the content time(blowjob,titjob,pussylicking, and anal ( no vaginal sex )) this occurs with Ella route, I need to do a lot of things' boom my cherry part 02, the male love option, the criminal path, and the main history. but yes boom my cherry it's a option for next month.
There is something that I did not understand, they are 3 love routes, yes, but why do you avoid vaginal sex in Ramdon, but if the other events do the other methods, or is it that you have to do it with the 3 interests, or will there be an event as if you were leaving the mall? at night walking and they attack you from behind, what I also did not understand was the points to improve the same somatra as they will be obtained or something in particular has to be done

hay algo que no entendí son 3 rutas amorosas si pero porque evitas el sexo vaginal en los ramdon pero si los demas eventos si los otros metodos o es que tiene q hacerlo con los 3 intereces o habra un evento como si de te fueras de centro comercial en la noche caminando y te ataquen por detras, lo que tampoco entendi fue los de los puntos para mejorar a la misma somatra como se obtendran o hay que hacer algo en particular

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
There is something that I did not understand, they are 3 love routes, yes, but why do you avoid vaginal sex in Ramdon, but if the other events do the other methods, or is it that you have to do it with the 3 interests, or will there be an event as if you were leaving the mall? at night walking and they attack you from behind, what I also did not understand was the points to improve the same somatra as they will be obtained or something in particular has to be done

hay algo que no entendí son 3 rutas amorosas si pero porque evitas el sexo vaginal en los ramdon pero si los demas eventos si los otros metodos o es que tiene q hacerlo con los 3 intereces o habra un evento como si de te fueras de centro comercial en la noche caminando y te ataquen por detras, lo que tampoco entendi fue los de los puntos para mejorar a la misma somatra como se obtendran o hay que hacer algo en particular
Quite simply it's a commissioned job, the Patreon who are paying for those scenes won't want vaginal sex, and you already can find 1 CG with sex(with Emily) in the game.

I think sex need's need to build some corruption or high intimacy that's why most scenes are foreplay but as the updates coming, the sex with strangers will become normal, and then I'll begin with the 'stronger' fetishes

I hope you understand I want to pace this game slowly building the interest of the main character.

PS: Yes will make have random events ( you can even be raped )on the streets at night
but it's good to remember i work only 2~3 hrs per day on somatra i can't do huge updates with a lot of content i ask for a little patience

Thank you

mewsteel

Dec 11, 2019
Quite simply it's a commissioned job, the Patreon who are paying for those scenes won't want vaginal sex, and you already can find 1 CG with sex(with Emily) in the game.

I think sex need's need to build some corruption or high intimacy that's why most scenes are foreplay but as the updates coming, the sex with strangers will become normal, and then I'll begin with the 'stronger' fetishes

I hope you understand I want to pace this game slowly building the interest of the main character.

PS: Yes will make have random events ( you can even be raped )on the streets at night
but it's good to remember i work only 2~3 hrs per day on somatra i can't do huge updates with a lot of content i ask for a little patience

Thank you
thanks for your reply i was just wondering why you skipped it but i look forward to your next updates, well i waited 10 years x toaru majutsu no index season 3 so this is nothing hahahaha

gracias por tu respuesta solo me lo preguntaba por que lo habias omitido pero espero tus proximas actualizaciones, bueno espere 10 años x la 3ra temporada de toaru majutsu no index asi que esto no es nada jajajaja

Reactions: Somatra

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
thanks for your reply i was just wondering why you skipped it but i look forward to your next updates, well i waited 10 years x toaru majutsu no index season 3 so this is nothing hahahaha

gracias por tu respuesta solo me lo preguntaba por que lo habias omitido pero espero tus proximas actualizaciones, bueno espere 10 años x la 3ra temporada de toaru majutsu no index asi que esto no es nada jajajaja
Don't get me bloody started on the toaru wait. Shit made me cry.

Vakari

Feb 15, 2018
Okay, how the hell do you start work as a waitress? I talked to Edgar and then asked Arya to explain the job and then...nothing. I see no options for starting the waitress minigame.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Okay, how the hell do you start work as a waitress? I talked to Edgar and then asked Arya to explain the job and then...nothing. I see no options for starting the waitress minigame.
You need to talk with Edgar every time before start your shift
ps: with you waitress uniform on

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
I see no options for starting the waitress minigame.
1. At home, put on Waitress Uniform
2. Come to the bar at 8:00 to 10:00
3. Go to Edgar's 'upper floor'. Start your shift.
4. Return to the 'ground level'. Talk to the barista.
5. Take orders, deliver them to tables, return to take more orders (click Back talking to the barista), watch randomly appearing scenes (4 in total).
6. ...
7. PROFIT!

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
How to reduce her shame?
1) Get a flash card from a random encounter in the Bar (tables 1-4 after you've taken an order).
2) Buy a smartphone at the electronics mart (~400$).
3) Watch a recording from the flash card at home in the evening.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes