DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
For a game that was posted back in August, there are at least two big shortcomings that should have been ironed out already. Namely, the advertised option to disable animations being missing, and that items once in your inventory are not labelled, despite being labelled everywhere else.

With the animations, I can at least imagine that it wasn't implemented yet because this is still in it's very early days, but this game chugs. Even considering the fact my system has faulty and failing hardware, no other game struggles to run this badly. The animations seems to be a huge cause for this, but even so, other games with animations, whilst they do sometimes cause my pc grief, never affect the speed at which saving and loading happens, whilst this does. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm the only one affected by this though.

Question, those two long stretches of road to the east and west of your home complex, is it correct to assume those will eventually get areas to the north & south of them?

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Wow u gave me fucking great idea to fix the laggy problem thank You, i'll take all the December to implement but should be able to run somatra on low specs PC's too

Question a; Yes there will be the new routes.

Reactions: YuriiH

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Thank you but this version it's a non-optimized one the new one it's far better. ( current on beta testing )
You gonna release that new version here in the same thread yes? Then i will notice.
I guess i'll be waiting for it then. :giggle: :coffee:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
You gonna release that new version here in the same thread yes? Then i will notice.
I guess i'll be waiting for it then. :giggle: :coffee:
For sure, I'm searching for some testers are you interested? all you have to do it's play and if you find any error report to me

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
For sure, I'm searching for some testers are you interested? all you have to do it's play and if you find any error report to me
Sorry but at the moment i'm a bit busy, both in RL and here on F95, finishing digging through the last 100 pages in the game section of the forum you see. This is how i found your game too btw. :giggle: :coffee:
Maybe later.

EDIT: When i get down to playing eventually, i'll be sure to be on the lookout for any bugs and the like. :) :coffee:

Last edited:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
This new version it's optimized if for any reason you aren't able to play the previous versions, please try this new one.
i tried my best to make this game lighter so more people can play

Reactions: adrie4u and YuriiH

Tosado

Dec 19, 2017
If you want to try growing this game, or at least thread traffic. Having it get a proper forum update so it shows up in Latest Updates would help, as well as updating the links. Another suggestion is having the newest version at the top in the changelog.
There's currently no real way to tell that this game just recently got updated.

undeadpanpan

Apr 15, 2021
This new version it's optimized if for any reason you aren't able to play the previous versions, please try this new one.
i tried my best to make this game lighter so more people can play
i love games like this keep up the great work. also when do you think we will get the first sex scene with a male and is boom my cherry part two coming any time soon?

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
If you want to try growing this game, or at least thread traffic. Having it get a proper forum update so it shows up in Latest Updates would help, as well as updating the links. Another suggestion is having the newest version at the top in the changelog.
There's currently no real way to tell that this game just recently got updated.
Good tip, thank you

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
i love games like this keep up the great work. also when do you think we will get the first sex scene with a male and is boom my cherry part two coming any time soon?
This month I'm working with repeatable GC's in order to extend the content time(blowjob,titjob,pussylicking, and anal ( no vaginal sex )) this occurs with Ella route, I need to do a lot of things' boom my cherry part 02, the male love option, the criminal path, and the main history. but yes boom my cherry it's a option for next month.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Are there male love interests?
The main male interest it's a drug dealer he likes the term "pharmaceutical negotiator" he will appear at beginning of the criminal path but I couldn't have time to begin this circle of history. but yes will be 1 female, 1 male, and 1 futa with a love path.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes