Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I know it's not finished, but damn is everything wip. And the worst part is when you can't move to tables 5-8 for w/e reason and the order has to be taken to those tables.
Also, is the tagged content even there yet?
Abt the Wip: I know the most of the game are WIP and the content are a pretty short, unfortunately, I only can spare 2~3 hrs per day to work on it. I hope one day this becomes my job and e can really work on somatra until then I can only maintain small updates per month.

Abt the Tags: 95% of tags are present if you examine the game carefully except by preg cause still don't have a preg woman having sex but all the setting's to get preg are ready. (system, pills, condoms, and the portraits)

About tables; There are random events happening in the bar when u walk among the tables but these events have a low chance to happen about 10%~15% if you are serving a beer. but if this is not your problem you can please send me a print or describe to me step by step what you are doing so I can reproduce by myself and fix the problem?

Last edited:

stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
Hey I love the game but something keeps happening to mine. My game crashes every time I look at the SD card. The first time this happened my game crashed and then it would keep crashing on the most recent save. I redownloaded the game and the crash happened again. This time my save didn't crash but I still lost everything in my inventory and all my money. I also lost everything in my inventory in all my saves.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Hey I love the game but something keeps happening to mine. My game crashes every time I look at the SD card. The first time this happened my game crashed and then it would keep crashing on the most recent save. I redownloaded the game and the crash happened again. This time my save didn't crash but I still lost everything in my inventory and all my money. I also lost everything in my inventory in all my saves.
I'll check your file trying to reproduce the crash

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
I got stuck in the bar, I can't go to table 6 to deliver the order. I just downloaded the game and this is day 2

Last edited:

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
Abt the Wip: I know the most of the game are WIP and the content are a pretty short, unfortunately, I only can spare 2~3 hrs per day to work on it. I hope one day this becomes my job and e can really work on somatra until then I can only maintain small updates per month.

Abt the Tags: 95% of tags are present if you examine the game carefully except by preg cause still don't have e preg woman having sexy but all the setting's to get preg are ready. (system, pills, condoms, and the portraits)

About tables; There are random events happening in the bar when u walk among the tables but these events have a low chance to happen about 10%~15% if you are serving a beer. but if this is not your problem you can please send me a print or describe to me step by step what you are doing so I can reproduce by myself and fix the problem?
It's a rare problem, so it's hard to reproduce, but when I take an order, very rarely 1 of the 4 areas can't be entered. It just doesn't highlight and neither clicking nor arrow keys let you move to it. I think it's the one with ella, so might be her event that's breaking it. Finishing the order fixes it, but sometimes the order is to one of those tables, needing to load a save.

Also, loading a save without quitting to menu retains the inventory and money. Kind of an exploit. You can break into your neighbors' places, get stuff, load, repeat - infinite junk. The vodka sells well.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
It's a rare problem, so it's hard to reproduce, but when I take an order, very rarely 1 of the 4 areas can't be entered. It just doesn't highlight and neither clicking nor arrow keys let you move to it. I think it's the one with ella, so might be her event that's breaking it. Finishing the order fixes it, but sometimes the order is to one of those tables, needing to load a save.

Also, loading a save without quitting to menu retains the inventory and money. Kind of an exploit. You can break into your neighbors' places, get stuff, load, repeat - infinite junk. The vodka sells well.
Vuongs

Ohh this is the second time that happens I think I already know how to fix both of the problems it's a save issue one of my players CO-OP COOPS have the same issue he fixes that by deleting all the saves in the renpy directory since the 0.2~ and 0.2 have a lot difference between the codes if you don't know the patch is win+r type %appdata% enter in renpy then somatra delete everything and try again if the error persists please pm me.

: CO-OP FIX:
1 - no i didnt use a old save but renpy saves old saves from older versions of the game ill try to delete these old saves and try again
2 - the bug happens when i start the job on day 2
update so deleting those save games did it the bug is gone if anyone is having it to go find your renpy save folder and delete your old saves from the last version

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Vuongs

Ohh this is the second time that happens I think I already know how to fix both of the problems it's a save issue one of my players CO-OP COOPS have the same issue he fixes that by deleting all the saves in the renpy directory since the 0.2~ and 0.2 have a lot difference between the codes if you don't know the patch is win+r type %appdata% enter in renpy then somatra delete everything and try again if the error persists please pm me.

: CO-OP FIX:

update so deleting those save games did it the bug is gone if anyone is having it to go find your renpy save folder and delete your old saves from the last version
edit 1: I'm in college right now, after that if anyone is still with a bug I'll make a hotfix.

edit 2: I'm sorry it's my mistake I find the error;
showif ella_random_event >= 90:
showif ella_random_event < 89:

somewhere in the code have this condition but I just forget to put a = on 89 so if you have the luck to generate a random number (0~100 ) and this number be the 89 he doest fit in any conditions above cause he isn't < then 89 and either >= then 90

This explains why is very rarely. 1 to 100 to happen.

I'll upload a fix soon I come home this should solve the problem sorry about that.

Last edited:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Update all the download links that have received the bugfix don't forget to restart the game. Thank you for playing, Sorry for the inconvenience

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
hello, there is already some content of "Alisa & Emilly Blackmail"
Thank You, I'm doing my best to bring a good game to life, the Alisa and Emily blackmail will begin at 0.4 next update ,follow me on discord to see the news

adrie4u

Feb 14, 2019
Liked the story for what I've seen so fat. But..
Tried to play it several times today and yesterday. It just keeps crashing on different points in the story.
For me it is unplayable :(

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
You need to check your variables because some of then are being carried over to previous saves when I load them. For example, when I bought an item, it stayed bought and in my inventory even after I reverted to an earlier save.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
You need to check your variables because some of then are being carried over to previous saves when I load them. For example, when I bought an item, it stayed bought and in my inventory even after I reverted to an earlier save.
I think what should be, one of the persistence variables, I won't make a hotfix for this cause the game is pretty short and playable but I'll fix it to 0.4 thank You for your report.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
I think what should be, one of the persistence variables, I won't make a hotfix for this cause the game is pretty short and playable but I'll fix it to 0.4 thank You for your report.
You're welcome. And that wasn't the only such situation I found, for example, if you choose to work at the bar, that choice sticks even in earlier save. That's why I suggested checking all your variables, since I likely didn't see every one of that kind of situation.

Reactions: Somatra

Cookie7

Mar 31, 2020
Interessting game so far!
and btw your Discord Invite link isn't valid anymore. you should set the expiration time to infinity

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Interessting game so far!
and btw your Discord Invite link isn't valid anymore. you should set the expiration time to infinity
Wow This explain a lot of things thank you for warning me i'll make a new link right now

Reactions: Cookie7
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes