nuqqur

May 8, 2018
I like the idea of hotkeys for various things, but right now it's only available for some things. Some examples where we could have hotkeys as well:
  • The "next" button during scenes
  • The "Back" link in various places/actions
  • Opening/closing some menus (same key closes if it's already open), the content being usable with hotkeys would probably get too complex, but for pages like status, sometimes all you want is to open it for a sec to check something and then close
  • Actions at home (show hotkey when you hover?), noticed I can use arrow keys and enter already, but it's a bit inconvenient

Reactions: Somatra

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Somatra [v0.3a] [Somatra] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 913 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 141 MB

Original Mac Size: 895 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 123 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chu4ng

Sep 7, 2019
Well since until now I don't have any mac users. I have seen no problem to don't have a Mac version but if you needed. I can do it give me some hrs I'll update the thread with mac options
Actually I don't have any Mac, but someone has, right? I just think that's should be available for all engines, if that engine support some OS from the box.

Also, well, thanks for Linux and Mac versions.

xander501

Nov 12, 2017
From what I can tell the button to go right when you exit you apartment is not working, at least not for me. (edit arrow keys work but clicking on the red arrow does not, work the left way though.)

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I like the idea of hotkeys for various things, but right now it's only available for some things. Some examples where we could have hotkeys as well:
  • The "next" button during scenes
  • The "Back" link in various places/actions
  • Opening/closing some menus (same key closes if it's already open), the content being usable with hotkeys would probably get too complex, but for pages like status, sometimes all you want is to open it for a sec to check something and then close
  • Actions at home (show hotkey when you hover?), noticed I can use arrow keys and enter already, but it's a bit inconvenient
You can use 0 to back this info are in the tutorial
Most of the next buttons are in GC's I don't put hotkeys on cgs cause I really want to make an interaction manually

About menu and actions, I can do a hotkey this takes no time practically

Last edited:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I had no idea it mean to actually use the arrow keys to move further on the street, feel like an idiot there for a while
This info is in the tutorial I'll remake the tutorial to a more actual version. ( somewhere in the future )

Last edited:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I have 0 android expertise, and far as I know I have to change several things to adapt a version to android ( i can be wrong abt that ). I have to study this, most likely I will do but don't know the date

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
From what I can tell the button to go right when you exit you apartment is not working, at least not for me. (edit arrow keys work but clicking on the red arrow does not, work the left way though.)
Cause isn't a button just press two times the arrow keys to the right or two times "d" keys it's just a passage between the streets.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
in the change log you said you fixed this bug but its still there dude like wtf
I'll be honest with you. I tried everything, but I couldn't reproduce the same bug at all.

Until now. You were the only person who reported it to me. and this makes the "bug" more strange.

All that's I could do was a "conditional" to check the existence of adjacent squares and if they don't exist the game would create a new one.

I'm sorry. I know that you wanted to play, it's the second time you've been here but I don't know what to do to help you.
If you have any ideas on how to bypass this please share them with me.

I have some questions.
1 - You are using an old save?
2 - This bug happens at moment you enter the bar or only when you are working?

I have a friend who is really an expert in python I'll ask him for some help with this case, please have some patience, if you permit me I'll pm you somewhere in the future to run tests.

CO-OP COOPS

Nov 1, 2019
I'll be honest with you. I tried everything, but I couldn't reproduce the same bug at all.

Until now. You were the only person who reported it to me. and this makes the "bug" more strange.

All that's I could do was a "conditional" to check the existence of adjacent squares and if they don't exist the game would create a new one.

I'm sorry. I know that you wanted to play, it's the second time you've been here but I don't know what to do to help you.
If you have any ideas on how to bypass this please share them with me.

I have some questions.
1 - You are using an old save?
2 - This bug happens at moment you enter the bar or only when you are working?

I have a friend who is really an expert in python I'll ask him for some help with this case, please have some patience, if you permit me I'll pm you somewhere in the future to run tests.
1 - no i didnt use a old save but renpy saves old saves from older versions of the game ill try to delete these old saves and try again
2 - the bug happens when i start the job on day 2

CO-OP COOPS

Nov 1, 2019
1 - no i didnt use a old save but renpy saves old saves from older versions of the game ill try to delete these old saves and try again
2 - the bug happens when i start the job on day 2
update so deleting those save games did it the bug is gone if anyone is having it to go find your renpy save folder and delete your old saves from the last version

• Red Heart

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
update so deleting those save games did it the bug is gone if anyone is having it to go find your renpy save folder and delete your old saves from the last version
Nice Have a good game (; if you need any help pm me i will do my best to help u

Reactions: CO-OP COOPS

CO-OP COOPS

Nov 1, 2019
Nice Have a good game (; if you need any help pm me i will do my best to help u
thanks i will when you mentioned old saves it hit me that the old saves probably saved the old bug this happened before in a another renpy game i used to play called succubus contract the game would wig out and i waited for a new update for the bugs to go away but they didnt in it then someone pointed out that renpy likes to save old bugs in save files so problem solved really renpy needs to fix that problem

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
I know it's not finished, but damn is everything wip. And the worst part is when you can't move to tables 5-8 for w/e reason and the order has to be taken to those tables.
Also, is the tagged content even there yet?

Reactions: Kyraga
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes