xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Doing the modeling job and the WIP minor job doesn't seem to give any credits and the date with Emily doesn't seem to give any food points.

Still gotta say that this is interesting thus far and I'm curious to see where this goes.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Doing the modeling job and the WIP minor job doesn't seem to give any credits and the date with Emily doesn't seem to give any food points.

Still gotta say that this is interesting thus far and I'm curious to see where this goes.
Thank You for your feedback I'll write your bug and fix them.

tontje

Nov 12, 2016
the uniform will be on the wardrobe after the intro if you play with Edgar if not please send me a print in discord
thank you <3
I got the Uniform this time, but i didn't get it before despite accepting edgar, might have had something to do with me loading a save on the choice.

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
Is the VN save menu supposed not to work?
I played the game for like 10 minutes and saved but when i tried to load a bit later the game just starts from the beginning
EDIT
saves work after the you can walk on the map nvm

Last edited:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Is the VN save menu supposed not to work?
I played the game for like 10 minutes and saved but when I tried to load a bit later the game just starts from the beginning
EDIT
saves work after you can walk on the map nvm
ObeX, tontje

Well let me explain this happens cause I had to use some default variables in the intro, and they reset to the original value after loading the game, them u can only save in particular moments in the intro being; The first intro page, after meeting Emily and decide if you will kiss her or not, when u meet Edgar and when u meet aurora. sorry for this inconvenience.

thus when the gameplay begins the saves work all the time. cause I use persistent.data in gameplay.

EDIT
I won't promise that I'll re-work the intro to fix this problem since it's a minor bug for now. but somewhere in the future, I'll do

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
Is "IA" intentional? also the transition time after the AI's scenes to menu seem to lag a while.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Is "IA" intentional? also, the transition time after the AI's scenes to menu seems to lag a while.
if you are experienced lagging disable the menu animations, abt the lagging in Ia scene I know abt that, this happens cause
the game is still loading some things. still, this is the only high latency in the game. I'm searching for a form to fix that but no luck.

You can see the loading at images attached files

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
ObeX, tontje

Well let me explain this happens cause I had to use some default variables in the intro, and they reset to the original value after loading the game, them u can only save in particular moments in the intro being; The first intro page, after meeting Emily and decide if you will kiss her or not, when u meet Edgar and when u meet aurora. sorry for this inconvenience.

thus when the gameplay begins the saves work all the time. cause I use persistent.data in gameplay.

EDIT
I won't promise that I'll re-work the intro to fix this problem since it's a minor bug for now. but somewhere in the future, I'll do
EDIT
I can't do another thing knowing abt a bug... I fix that now u can save at anyplace in the intro

Last edited:

sumrando

Jul 6, 2020
hmm... it's a good update can see that some of the scenes have been expanded and/or added to and nice QOL improvements. the modeling job is promising but as it is it's only good for the intro event because afterward when you try to work there it drains the need bars but it doesn't give money like its supposed to.
also it would be nice if there was a way to wait without either expending energy or money via traveling or spamming the bath option, and i'm not sure if it's a bug or just a WIP but the work scene were the guy gives the MC the sd is triggered i had a phone and nothing happened, also the text to leave the north wall is bugged and is the same to enter it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Somatra

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
hmm... it's a good update can see that some of the scenes have been expanded and/or added to and nice QOL improvements. the modeling job is promising but as it is it's only good for the intro event because afterward when you try to work there it drains the need bars but it doesn't give money like it's supposed to.
also it would be nice if there was a way to wait without either expending energy or money via traveling or spamming the bath option, and i'm not sure if it's a bug or just a WIP but the work scene where the guy gives the MC the sd is triggered i had a phone and nothing happened, also the text to leave the north wall is bugged and is the same to enter it.
I already fix the money problem, the game already has a loiter option that doesn't use energy, abt the phone scene u need to have the pajamas to, IDK abt the north wall text bugged u can send me a print?
several small bug fixes will come in 0.3 and will be the stable version since I'm doing a 0.2b bug hunt on discord.

Here u can see some of the news; they are on discord.
if u can see the attached image next to the time has an Hourglass its the loiter options
and several other things like x-ray,preg,fetish level so on

CO-OP COOPS

Nov 1, 2019
theres a bug with the map and moving around i got a order at the pub and it wont let me go to table 8 i like this game but stuff like this hurts i can only exit the game now or start over

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
theres a bug with the map and moving around i got a order at the pub and it wont let me go to table 8 i like this game but stuff like this hurts i can only exit the game now or start over
Thank You, I'll verify whats could happen cause no one had this bug before.
The 0.3Final Version will be the stable one that will come out this month.

Reactions: CO-OP COOPS
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes