YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
I finished the intro and I am loving the game so far, but I have a problem. when we arrive at Edgar's office there is nothing. I saw in the game guide that after sleeping 8 hours you have to bathe and put on your uniform. but I don't have the uniform. I really don't know how to go on. any suggestions?

1629164964662.png

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I finished the intro and I am loving the game so far, but I have a problem. when we arrive at Edgar's office there is nothing. I saw in the game guide that after sleeping 8 hours you have to bathe and put on your uniform. but I don't have the uniform. I really don't know how to go on. any suggestions?

View attachment 1356590

weird ... you are not supposed to be able to go to the second floor without the job or the girl counter "Arya" invitation.
Please join the discord I'm online right now I can help u there.

Reactions: YinBlack

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
The game needs more options for gameplay. Currently the only choice is to go to the pub, and it only works between very specific times, which makes it annoying to accomplish. Also there should be an option for an alarm that wakes you up in time to bath then walk to work if you take a normal job - not just 'sleep for 8 hours. There should be options for things like turning to a life of crime (stealing from other peoples houses and finding a fence to sell your stolen items to make money), or pimping yourself out on the street, turning tricks for money, potentially getting in trouble with the guards and perhaps negotiating a way to get off the hook through various methods. etc.

Otherwise, it's an interesting base setup, just needs more options, lots more options.

Also - I suggest having a few choices for how to get out of the area beyond just making money and paying the fine. Perhaps if you are skilled enough in thievery (i.e. you could become some sort of ninja thief through enough practice and cyber mods) and then using your skills just escape the area illegally through some sort of extended quest-line.

Last edited:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
The game needs more options for gameplay. Currently the only choice is to go to the pub, and it only works between very specific times, which makes it annoying to accomplish. Also there should be an option for an alarm that wakes you up in time to bath then walk to work if you take a normal job - not just 'sleep for 8 hours. There should be options for things like turning to a life of crime (stealing from other peoples houses and finding a fence to sell your stolen items to make money), or pimping yourself out on the street, turning tricks for money, potentially getting in trouble with the guards and perhaps negotiating a way to get off the hook through various methods. etc.

Otherwise, it's an interesting base setup, just needs more options, lots more options.

Also - I suggest having a few choices for how to get out of the area beyond just making money and paying the fine. Perhaps if you are skilled enough in thievery (i.e. you could become some sort of ninja thief through enough practice and cyber mods) and then using your skills just escape the area illegally through some sort of extended quest-line.
I really like the alarm idea I'll apply this option for 0.3 dev road with our name as a suggestion if you allow.
I'll put it as a cellphone function, you have to buy it to use the alarm option.

I Agree with you that still needs lots of options, I already plan some of the options but even without scenarios for the mostly cgs takes a lot of time to produce "good quality content".

The 0.2 version it's about 60% ready.
Thank you for your feedback

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Here is a list of all suggestions that I get for 0.3 so please give me your feedback they'll be heard.

This will be released in 0.2
8.1- ProofreadingFINISHBY andyarmageddon Discord/F95 Name.
8.2- TutorialWIPSuggested By sumrando /F95 Name.
8.3- Changing Icons, who don't do anything to "WIP"FINISHSuggested By sumrando /F95 Name.

This will be released in 0.3
1.2- Close all the other menus when you click on a new oneWIPSuggestion by Kindred Sakura/Discord name
2.3- Add Loiter OptionWIPSuggestion by Stirge /F95 Name.
2.8 Alarm option in the bedroomWIPSuggestion by ciderapple /F95 Name.

Reactions: sumrando

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I don't need any credit, however you want to handle that is fine with me. You are the one doing the work after all, i'm just one random person.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I don't need any credit, however you want to handle that is fine with me. You are the one doing the work after all, i'm just one random person.
I don't think this away, this game has abt 20k views less than 30 comments if u take your time to write a feedback about my game and suggestions. it's because u like it, this is more than enough for me to say u are not just a random person <3

Reactions: sumrando

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I like the character and the art style, I also think the premise of the game shows promise. The interface is a bit difficult to navigate, but tolerable once the player discovers that they need to use the arrow keys to navigate around the map.

Really, I feel the game just needs more content and things to do. Having a big map is great, but it's not so great if there is not much to do on the map itself. Also, I suggest having a 'memories' function later (gallery), where players can go into a menu and experience the sex oriented events in the game on-command after they have experienced them through normal game-play.

But first I would suggest concentrating on getting more content into the game. That's really what drives these sorts of things forward, the content.

Reactions: Somatra

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
So during the bar job there's an event where a guy gives you a data chip or something like that and says you can use it with the phone, but there's no way to access the phone once you've bought it. Is the rest of that still WIP?

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
So during the bar job there's an event where a guy gives you a data chip or something like that and says you can use it with the phone, but there's no way to access the phone once you've bought it. Is the rest of that still WIP?
you can watch in your bedroom at night an option will surge among the bedroom options
if you have the pajamas, cellphone and the sdcard.

K_Nakamura

Jun 29, 2020
I have no intention to play the game, but I must say the characters on the screenshots look so cute & innocent!

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
This is just a little help

To see Alisa toilet CG u have to find Ella random event while u working in the bar
To see the model-new CG just go to somatra commercial center north between 8:00 and 15:00
To see Alisa and Emily CG You have to kiss her the first time that you meet her and invite her to stay in the second one, she will come to visit u randomly between 25~30 January ( when u sleep )

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes