Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
could you sell your cherry?
After I finish the 0.3( abt 65% now ), there is a planned route for Alisa in this show (0.4), still good to remember it's a sand box u don't have to do it if you don't want to.

I send a free sneaky peek to see how the things are going :)

Reactions: YuriiH

May13

Aug 3, 2017
i might be dumb, but i cant get to the bar job, doesnt give an option to get on the bus, when i go to the right side.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
i might be dumb, but i cant get to the bar job, doesnt give an option to get on the bus, when i go to the right side.
Use arrow keys and click two times when you get on the edge of the street map u will go to the next one. on the next one where is the bus stop

If this is not your problem maybe u are without money or energy

Reactions: eightypercent

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Question, is the blackmail avoidable in this, in other words can you tell them to fuck off? This decides for me if I give a game a chance and possibly support the devs. I don't do non-con.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
That's RenPy game, isn't? Can you make linux(and Mac) release?
Linux is included by default, I updated the OP. As for Mac yeah nothing we can do except waiting someone or the dev to do it

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Question, is the blackmail avoidable in this, in other words can you tell them to fuck off? This decides for me if I give a game a chance and possibly support the devs. I don't do non-con.
Yes, Are avoidable if you make the right choices, but in the end, if you are being blackmailed by bad choices you still have a way to get out through any method( threatening, blackmail ) or a more definite solution ( Killing ). Alisa the mc it's a blank page who she will become it's up to the player, she can be the sweet girl or embrace the city and become a real mobster.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
That's RenPy game, isn't? Can you make linux(and Mac) release?
Well since until now I don't have any mac users. I have seen no problem to don't have a Mac version but if you needed. I can do it give me some hrs I'll update the thread with mac options

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
So I was drawn in by the pregnancy tag, what's the content?
The game on 0.3 received a pregnancy system being the mc can be pregnant (by 4 stages) when she makes unprotected sex on her period, The pregnancy will affect Some GC's, the mc Portrait and NPC talks if you are preg or not.
In general, would be interesting to affect all the Cg's but, this Will take too much time. I pretend to do it but slowly.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
For anyone interested: This game has no sound / audio / music.
Judging from testing it for a few minutes it seems like an interesting game (I like the setting a lot), but I don't play games without background music or at least ambient sounds.
Any plans to add it in the near future?
For sure I already make several tests, the game will have, BGM, ambient sounds, and SFX for sex and atmosphere
( rain, sand storms, fire, wind). out of curiosity, the bgm will be implemented on 0.4 next version it's already in my DevRoad.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
For sure I already make several tests, the game will have, BGM, ambient sounds, and SFX for sex and atmosphere
( rain, sand storms, fire, wind). out of curiosity, the bgm will be implemented on 0.4 next version it's already in my DevRoad.
Going to play your game now... I hope you don't mind us [me] suggesting music genres in function of how the game feels and looks ;)

Reactions: Somatra
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes