Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
How is it done so that she becomes pregnant or has it not been implemented yet?
I already made all the preg system(CODING) and the pics but she still doesn't have sex with a man for now.
please join the discord to participate in public voting polls you can decide the next updates.

mewsteel

Dec 11, 2019
I already made all the preg system(CODING) and the pics but she still doesn't have sex with a man for now.
please join the discord to participate in public voting polls you can decide the next updates.
oh thanks I'll try but I'm a fucking latino without paypal who lived in wonderland that goes with the letter "V"

although it would be time to implement at least the ramdon men since you do not earn much in the restaurant but it is my opinion, but thanks for saying that the code for it is ready and that we will vote for the updates as we have followed since the 1.0 that almost made the pc smoke because of the low fps in the hahaha

Last edited:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
oh thanks I'll try but I'm a fucking latino without paypal who lived in wonderland that goes with the letter "V"

although it would be time to implement at least the ramdon men since you do not earn much in the restaurant but it is my opinion, but thanks for saying that the code for it is ready and that we will vote for the updates as we have followed since the 1.0 that almost made the pc smoke because of the low fps in the hahaha
I tried my best to optimize the code I hope you can play now at a reasonable rate the update 0.7 will contain a lot of repeatable events with men's

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
great game but,

im gonna give you a piece of advice i give to all new nfsw developers and artist... Get another site besides patreon to get support, subcribestar or pixiv fanbox or itch.io or all three because patreon rules are ridiculous and constantly changing (and they own your name and product as long as you are in their platform im not exaggerating) so is always good to have a plan b just in case (but to be honest patreon is a time bomb they hate anything non vanilla so i would not even consider it a good place to get donations) and those other sites accept all types of content.
substar doesnt have paypal but is the most close to what patreon is without the ridicolous hate to most non-vanilla art that patreon have
pixiv fanbox has paypal but is japan so you have to censor genitals in any image you post on the site (but there are many ways to go around that)
itch.io is more like a place to sell the game but still is great

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
great game but,

im gonna give you a piece of advice i give to all new nfsw developers and artist... Get another site besides patreon to get support, subcribestar or pixiv fanbox or itch.io or all three because patreon rules are ridiculous and constantly changing (and they own your name and product as long as you are in their platform im not exaggerating) so is always good to have a plan b just in case (but to be honest patreon is a time bomb they hate anything non vanilla so i would not even consider it a good place to get donations) and those other sites accept all types of content.
substar doesnt have paypal but is the most close to what patreon is without the ridicolous hate to most non-vanilla art that patreon have
pixiv fanbox has paypal but is japan so you have to censor genitals in any image you post on the site (but there are many ways to go around that)
itch.io is more like a place to sell the game but still is great
I used to have a sub-star but if I don't have a certain amount per month(around 100$~110$) I can't take any money. I'm developing somatra for about 8 months(2 for basics things ) 6 on f95 if I only have sub star i won't be able to draw any money so it's impracticable for me since I really need this money to live. ( + my full time job ) and without Paypal, it's pretty annoying to transfer money.

I never see the pixiv fanbox so I can't say anything about that. ( i need to learn how I can get support from there can be a good 2 option)

itch.io I don't plan to sell somatra so I think itch.io it's impracticable in my case

As much as you think Patreon it's horrible. It's was the only platform that can help me, in the beginning, I knows about the rules for non-vanilla
So I planned to do all the heavy stuff like bestiality for example an "optional" Download patch on my discord with no relation to Patreon ( like a fan release) and for heavy pics, I also use discord in the Patreon area, so I basically use Patreon as a platform without posting to many hentai there. ( basically nothing )

I understand your position about the platform it's really problematic( in a lot of aspects ), if you, as a possible supporter, don't want to support me because of the platform, it's perfectly fine, a lot of people don't like Patreon. IDK if one day I'll be able to live only of making games, the only thing I know is that I'm doing my best to deliver a good game.

Thanks for the comment (will see the pixiv fanbox ) Have a great day

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Hmm one thing I've noticed, primarily with the ELLA gang handjob animation is that whenever the animation repeats it quite visibly lags and makes the animation seem really janky and laggy.

Perhaps if the dev made the actual animation longer by just looping the original animation, saving it as a longer video and then looping it as normal it wouldn’t appear supper laggy whenever it cuts to initiate another loopl? I assume the handjob animation is very short which is causing it to look really janky and buggy, perhaps if the actual animation was longer perhaps when you actually loop it in game it wouldn't look really janky?

Maybe it's just this animation because it's short, think the other animations were all okay.

Edit: I've also noticed it with the actual scene where ELLA first takes the dick and when her boobs move than it janks as well because of the cut, perhaps maybe loop the animations and cut them (replay them) when they match up with where they were peviously. I.e if you have a bouncy ball bouncing animation, don't start the animation with the ball in the air aand then end it with the ball on the floor and then loop as it creates a massive jump cut, perhaps make it so the animation ends about where it starts? I'm not an animator. I have no idea bout this stuff, just thinking what may be the issue.

Not going to lie though, besides the somewhat janky nature of the animations they're actually really good.

Last edited:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Hmm one thing I've noticed, primarily with the ELLA gang handjob animation is that whenever the animation repeats it quite visibly lags and makes the animation seem really janky and laggy.

Perhaps if the dev made the actual animation longer by just looping the original animation, saving it as a longer video and then looping it as normal it wouldn’t appear supper laggy whenever it cuts to initiate another loopl? I assume the handjob animation is very short which is causing it to look really janky and buggy, perhaps if the actual animation was longer perhaps when you actually loop it in game it wouldn't look really janky?

Maybe it's just this animation because it's short, think the other animations were all okay.

Edit: I've also noticed it with the actual scene where ELLA first takes the dick and when her boobs move than it janks as well because of the cut, perhaps maybe loop the animations and cut them (replay them) when they match up with where they were peviously. I.e if you have a bouncy ball bouncing animation, don't start the animation with the ball in the air aand then end it with the ball on the floor and then loop as it creates a massive jump cut, perhaps make it so the animation ends about where it starts? I'm not an animator. I have no idea bout this stuff, just thinking what may be the issue.

Not going to lie though, besides the somewhat janky nature of the animations they're actually really good.
I don't use any pre-made animations the only difference between Ella and the others is; that I never animated anything in my life so Ella gang bang is one of my first animations. That's why look's bad if you compare it with the new one, for example, this one(on annex), but don't worry i know the giant difference between animations so as time pass I'm remaking the old animations and adding scenery to then the next step after having scenery/moderate animations on everything will be the sound effect.

I worry too much about my game quality so this won't stay bad for a long time.

Thank you.

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
I don't use any pre-made animations the only difference between Ella and the others is; that I never animated anything in my life so Ella gang bang is one of my first animations. That's why look's bad if you compare it with the new one, for example, this one(on annex), but don't worry i know the giant difference between animations so as time pass I'm remaking the old animations and adding scenery to then the next step after having scenery/moderate animations on everything will be the sound effect.

I worry too much about my game quality so this won't stay bad for a long time.

Thank you.

I see that's fair enough then. For a first time animator, this is very good. I won't lie, really the only thing I'd say maybe to add is perhaps more angles to some of the scenes/animations? Of course, this would be a bit more advanced to do, but might be worth looking in to?

Just finished the 0.6 content. It's very good, perhaps things could progress a bit slower in terms of the relationships or something, would perhaps be my main thought, especially with the Emilly stuff, it didn't seem super fast, but maybe a bit more relationship building beforehand?
To be honest, you've got a good game here, especially for someone who is a first timer doing this. The grammar can be a bit shaky, but never that bad. (If you want, you could dm me some of the scripts in dms and I could quickly proofread and correct simple English errors if you want? Free, of course)

Very interested to see if you'll get the chance to pursue these games full time.

Oh also, one thing that kinda was a bit odd was when you click the action buttons (Red ones) they disappear, would it be possible to maybe leave them there, but not make them red so that they flow with the text? Otherwise you have large gaps: "She opened her" massive space "

"Fuck me please"

Will defo have to keep an eye on this game!

Last edited:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I see that's fair enough then. For a first time animator, this is very good. I won't lie, really the only thing I'd say maybe to add is perhaps more angles to some of the scenes/animations? Of course, this would be a bit more advanced to do, but might be worth looking in to?

Just finished the 0.6 content. It's very good, perhaps things could progress a bit slower in terms of the relationships or something, would perhaps be my main thought, especially with the Emilly stuff, it didn't seem super fast, but maybe a bit more relationship building beforehand?
To be honest, you've got a good game here, especially for someone who is a first timer doing this. The grammar can be a bit shaky, but never that bad. (If you want, you could dm me some of the scripts in dms and I could quickly proofread and correct simple English errors if you want? Free, of course)

Very interested to see if you'll get the chance to pursue these games full time.

Oh also, one thing that kinda was a bit odd was when you click the action buttons (Red ones) they disappear, would it be possible to maybe leave them there, but not make them red so that they flow with the text? Otherwise you have large gaps: "She opened her" massive space "

"Fuck me please"

Will defo have to keep an eye on this game!
Somatra have much space to grow in history, in-game mechanics, pacing, and so on, everything is new for me ( never dev a game before ) But i need to share my time between my job/classes/ and somatra since I need to study (coding/animations/music/writing/English) thereon, somatra it's far from what I want but it's great for a first-time game

Abt: Emily and Alisa:
For Emily and Alisa I can't change the past but I can fix the future I'll slowly build their intimacy and make they grow together in a more realistic way

Abt: camera;
it's pretty easy to make more angles, but it's time-consuming for example I took about 30~40 minutes to make a new angle cause I need to;
Render,Test,Compressing,Test,Coding,Test. ( i only have 2~3hrs to work on somatra per day )

Abt: the red buttons
it's possible, but I need to make a voting poll on discord, I'm making one right now for that change ( i think is a good idea ) join the discord and vote (;

Abt: the proofreading
I already have a proofreader I think that his job it's pretty good he is helping me since the begging so I don't think is good to change him but I won't let the
grammar be a 7/10 or 8/10 forever at the end of part 01 of the game I'll pay for a professional proofreader to fix every detail if I got money for that.

Last edited:

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
For Emily and Alisa I can't change the past but I can fix the future I'll slowly build their intimacy and make they grow together in a more realistic way
That's a great idea. To be honest, it reminds me of a rare situation (true story, btw) when 2 love-at-first-sight partners make a leap of faith into sex after meeting each other, but then back off a little bit, and start actually working on developing their relationship. (Although in real life the 2 partners I'm talking about were a bit older)

Reactions: Somatra

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Somatra have much space to grow in history, in-game mechanics, pacing, and so on, everything is new for me ( never dev a game before ) But i need to share my time between my job/classes/ and somatra since I need to study (coding/animations/music/writing/English) thereon, somatra it's far from what I want but it's great for a first-time game

Abt: camera;
it's pretty easy to make more angles, but it's time-consuming for example I took about 30~40 minutes to make a new angle cause I need to;
Render,Test,Compressing,Test,Coding,Test. ( i only have 2~3hrs to work on somatra per day )

Abt: the red buttons
it's possible, but I need to make a voting poll on discord, I'm making one right now for that change ( i think is a good idea ) join the discord and vote (;

Abt: the proofreading
I already have a proofreader I think that his job it's pretty good he is helping me since the begging so I don't think is good to change him but I won't let the
grammar be a 7/10 or 8/10 forever at the end of part 01 of the game I'll pay for a professional proofreader to fix every detail if I got money for that.
Ah I see man, that's cool I'll be looking forward to see these implimented.

Don't worry about me replacing your proof reader, I'm not trying to do that, just a one off: some of the text at the start and mid game have prose issues.
Like I said, I'm happy to quickly correct them for free if you want to just send the script, if not lmk the name of ur proofreaader and I'll send him thru something

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Ah I see man, that's cool I'll be looking forward to see these implimented.

Don't worry about me replacing your proof reader, I'm not trying to do that, just a one off: some of the text at the start and mid game have prose issues.
Like I said, I'm happy to quickly correct them for free if you want to just send the script, if not lmk the name of ur proofreaader and I'll send him thru something
i'll talk with him on the next days to see if him want some help

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes