Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I hope the creator fixes the purpleish/blueish people as seen in the screenshots in the next update leaving them purpleish/blueish is awful.
In the hentai GCs, All the purple/pink/blue people will receive a normal body but in the general scenario, I'll keep it for exemple.

CharaStudio-2022-04-22-09-34-58-Render.png

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
On Patreon?
Maybe consensual rape roleplay with a safe word that the victim can use anytime.
And no ballgags.
Sayathing wiwem71072 Well yes will have rape it's a prison and makes part of it, but yes it's against Patreon rules too. For certain themes in the game like bestiality and rape, I'll make a "fan patch" that you have to download(on discord) and manually put on the game since it's a fan patch there is nothing with the main game and I escape for any problem with Patreon.

But those "hard" themes are optional you download them only if you wanted to see them but as the creator, they make part of the world.

Vail Wolfe

Jul 23, 2019
i have just played the game and i think there is a bug on the game.... i'm in my 21st date. when i try to continue the character... it actually revert to the answer of "stop this shit"... anyone can help?

edit: it's the event in the model agency

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
i have just played the game and i think there is a bug on the game.... i'm in my 21st date. when i try to continue the character... it actually revert to the answer of "stop this shit"... anyone can help?

i'll saw the code today to see if there is a bug

odynson

Oct 14, 2017
how do i increase the skill point and perks? and after i load the game then some key items are missing?

Last edited:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021

i find a bug on code will make a hotfix.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
how do i increase the skill point and perks? and after i load the game then some key items are missing?
You can't use different versions save files or reload the game this makes the items become "none" I'll fix it to 0.9 with a new inventory system, Still impossible to gain perks, but will be available with the main quest progress.

odynson

Oct 14, 2017
You can't use different versions save files or reload the game this makes the items become "none" I'll fix it to 0.9 with a new inventory system, Still impossible to gain perks, but will be available with the main quest progress.
ah ok thanks!

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021

The problem was the hit box of buttons i made little smaller should work fine now

mewsteel

Dec 11, 2019
how strange, that there is not yet an event where she is attacked to be abused giving more opportunity to use the safe day system or at risk of getting pregnant or that she must prostitute to get money

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
how strange, that there is not yet an event where she is attacked to be abused giving more opportunity to use the safe day system or at risk of getting pregnant or that she must prostitute to get money
because Patreon rules, I'm delaying any rape or bestiality scene, I'll make it as a fan patch that it's a little more complicated to do.

mewsteel

Dec 11, 2019
because Patreon rules, I'm delaying any rape or bestiality scene, I'll make it as a fan patch that it's a little more complicated to do.
ok thanks, I only mention it because that way you would give it more replayability in waiting for the next official update, and again thanks for listening to my humble opinion

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Am i missing something? It looks like there's zero content to this game.

I got into the city, all the roads are blocked off by WIP signs. All the NPCs in the shops are WIP, I worked one scene at the modelling agency but that's somehow not an option anymore. There's nowhere to go and nothing to do.

I wandered around the apartment building but characters other than me and the door-guard don't seem to exist, nor do any rooms except mine.

The streets outside lead either nowhere or to a bus-station, but the only thing on the other side of the bus-trip is the bar or the supermarket. (and the modelling agency, up north)
You can go into the park or take a second bus to the north wall, but both are just dead ends.

Is that it?

Reactions: Artykl and Dinamida

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
where's the content, i've looked everywhere for it, nowhere to be found, except for edgars and by itself is super rare to trigger one, am i missing something? the fuck?

International

Dec 9, 2019
i find a bug on code will make a hotfix.
After getting home from the strap on date with Emily, I get the option to have the first meeting with her again.
RDYLQy2[1].jpeg

Alisa is wearing the military outfit from later in the game, but I can do the first date with Emily.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes