Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I'm not commenting a lot, but this game is very good. Still, there are some things i encountered: in the sewer i can take bottom left stairs and walk out of bounds; after first bj dog stays near door so i lost a day; maybe i'm stupid or encouneted some sort of bug, but i cant input correct hotel password.
The hotel password it's the end of the content current content you did right just don't have anything more.
The sewer stairs i write on my notpad i'll fix it to the next update since it's not a major bug.
I'll make sure that junn won't spawn close to the doors, since it's not a major i'll do it to 1.6 too.

Thank you.

RodFather

Dec 26, 2017
For Emily's date, you'll need to work at the military base either on Friday or Saturday - I can't recall the exact day. Regarding funding, I'm facing a lot of problems lately. Most of the time, I have to pay for some of the bills from my own pocket, which means I'm essentially paying to work on this project. Unfortunately, it's too late to change the funding platform now. My Patreons will likely stop funding me if I switch platforms, and if that happens, I won't be able to continue the project. I no longer believe that I'll be able to make a living from game development (at least with the somatra project). Somatra has been around for almost two years, and I'm still far from being able to live off it. I've seen several games receive a lot more support in a shorter timeframe. Regardless, I have a stable fan base, and I will finish the game even if it takes time.
I'm sorry to hear that; I was just trying to offer a cheaper alternative so you can continue to doing what you enjoy. Thanks for the info for the game though, I was really confused it wasn't appearing on Friday.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I'm sorry to hear that; I was just trying to offer a cheaper alternative so you can continue to doing what you enjoy. Thanks for the info for the game though, I was really confused it wasn't appearing on Friday.
No , your ideia it's one of the best. i'll do a ko-fi for my new project tales of eleonora at least i'll try it.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
same for me... asking for money in loop and cant do anything. Trying using elevator asking for keycard tho
strange i'll make a fix right now, i think i was fixed on 1.5
Edit i find it.... i'm sorry guys
Edit 2 : it's a stupid error i just forget to put a else block
Edit 3: fix at main page

Last edited:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
guys there is a hotel fix at main page just past and copy at www/data, let me know if it works.

Bakayarou.

Oct 7, 2020
Hey, i hope you can help me. i'm on steam deck and when i launch the game, after a few seconds pass, the game's colours on screen turn negative and it freezes. is there a way to fix this? it's not the only game that does this

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Hey, i hope you can help me. i'm on steam deck and when i launch the game, after a few seconds pass, the game's colours on screen turn negative and it freezes. is there a way to fix this? it's not the only game that does this
I have no clue I'm sorry

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I'm not commenting a lot, but this game is very good. Still, there are some things i encountered: in the sewer i can take bottom left stairs and walk out of bounds; after first bj dog stays near door so i lost a day; maybe i'm stupid or encouneted some sort of bug, but i cant input correct hotel password.
I was unable to find the stairs bug would you mind sending me a print screen?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Somatra Rmk [v1.7.0] [Somatra] - Compressed

Win [183 MB]
- - - --

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 27, 2017
v1.7.0
Fixes few bugs
Add something arround 330 new pictures

so what changed
how much contend does that relate into

and why is the game version 1.7.0 anyway?

1.0 means intended full release as far as i am aware
so 1.7.0 would mean about 170% done of the intended contend planned for the full game
the third number is for balancing and fixes a hotfix usualy is marked with 1.7.0.a or b ...

i find this really confusing do people just make the number up ?

Reactions: Slipe673

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
How do I get the dog? I now have 41 corruption and shame 64. I've been to the store several times when it's raining but so far I haven't seen a dog.
Do I have to download this Hotel Hotfix 2 if I play version 1.7.0?

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes