Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
i love the game and i want to support but every time i do the games end up being abandon do you plan on completing the game or is there a possibility that it will end up like all the others i tried to support
I current working on Somatra for over a year, I am currently handling two games(Somatra and tales of eleonora at my discord) and doing my best to make a living from game development. If you believe that my work is worth supporting, I would be grateful to receive it.

Reactions: dmnit and Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Don't take this as a comment on if this is good or bad or anything, but at least from reading updates and parts of the discussion it sounds to me as if more or less all lewd stuff, even the lesbian parts, are tied to/locked by unavoidable lewd stuff with male NPCs or even beasts? I understand that the main story can definitely be played without going through that (and that is great) but is there anything more to it or is it just either go through a bunch of lewd stuff you hate (if you're only after the girl on girl stuff, can include Futa in my case, don't mind that) or completely ignore that side of the game and just go through the main story, without lewd stuff or romance?

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Don't take this as a comment on if this is good or bad or anything, but at least from reading updates and parts of the discussion it sounds to me as if more or less all lewd stuff, even the lesbian parts, are tied to/locked by unavoidable lewd stuff with male NPCs or even beasts? I understand that the main story can definitely be played without going through that (and that is great) but is there anything more to it or is it just either go through a bunch of lewd stuff you hate (if you're only after the girl on girl stuff, can include Futa in my case, don't mind that) or completely ignore that side of the game and just go through the main story, without lewd stuff or romance?
All game lewd stuff is avoidable, so yes you can only see emily and tessa route plus the ending for both and the ending from main route, but the game it's far more easy if you whore alisa.

Note1:On lesbian route (Emily) and Tessa route(Futa) there is no male lewd interation, even at emily corruption route she only plays with futagirls or other girls.
Note2: Same apply to my new game

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
All game lewd stuff is avoidable, so yes you can only see emily and tessa route plus the ending for both and the ending from main route, but the game it's far more easy if you whore alisa.

Note1:On lesbian route (Emily) and Tessa route(Futa) there is no male lewd interation, even at emily corruption route she only plays with futagirls or other girls.
Awesome!!

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Hi guys,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to reach out and share a request for your support. As you may know, I've been working hard on my game projects Somatra and Tales of Eleonora. Unfortunately, it's becoming increasingly difficult to continue making updates and investing in these games with the current budget of less than $250 per month. I feel awkward asking for support, but if you trust my games and believe in their potential, I humbly ask for your financial support. Your contributions will help me continue to develop and create new games. While I am inexperienced in some areas, I am dedicated and hardworking, and I promise to make every penny count. Maintaining the game on a tight budget is challenging, and I often end up paying for expenses out of my own pocket from my day job. But with your support, I can continue to invest in these projects and bring them to life. Thank you for considering supporting my work. I appreciate your cooperation and look forward to sharing new updates with you soon.

With love, Somatra.

You can support somatra here;

• Red Heart
Reactions: status10 and dmnit

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018

I don't kiss Emi as first kiss, Did I block her route?

shazam101ss

Jan 31, 2018
Im stuck on the main quest, where we have to go investigate the hotel and the guy asks for 5320 credits. Nothing happens after the convo

dffffffffd

Apr 21, 2023
stupid buggy game in which it is impossible to reach even 1 normal scene, it is not surprising that people do not have a full save, their requests are ignored, and the developer forcibly does not want to open the collection because this is the only thing worthwhile in this game

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
stupid buggy game in which it is impossible to reach even 1 normal scene, it is not surprising that people do not have a full save, their requests are ignored, and the developer forcibly does not want to open the collection because this is the only thing worthwhile in this game
Please let me know where you find any bug so i can fix it.
I won't have a full save all my saves are edited to making tests.
The recolletion room are this way cause several people ask-me to make this.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Please let me know where you find any bug so i can fix it.
I won't have a full save all my saves are edited to making tests.
The recolletion room are this way cause several people ask-me to make this.

If you need any help please let me know, thank you.

RodFather

Dec 26, 2017
Somatra I can't find Emily's house for the date, did she mean the next Friday? Also if you're still having issues with funding for your project, I suggest switching from Patreon to Ko-Fi; where Patreon takes 8% of every transaction, Ko-Fi only takes $4.50 every month.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SomatraRmk-1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lol310

Apr 1, 2021
I'm not commenting a lot, but this game is very good. Still, there are some things i encountered: in the sewer i can take bottom left stairs and walk out of bounds; after first bj dog stays near door so i lost a day; maybe i'm stupid or encouneted some sort of bug, but i cant input correct hotel password.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Somatra I can't find Emily's house for the date, did she mean the next Friday? Also if you're still having issues with funding for your project, I suggest switching from Patreon to Ko-Fi; where Patreon takes 8% of every transaction, Ko-Fi only takes $4.50 every month.
For Emily's date, you'll need to work at the military base either on Friday or Saturday - I can't recall the exact day. Regarding funding, I'm facing a lot of problems lately. Most of the time, I have to pay for some of the bills from my own pocket, which means I'm essentially paying to work on this project. Unfortunately, it's too late to change the funding platform now. My Patreons will likely stop funding me if I switch platforms, and if that happens, I won't be able to continue the project. I no longer believe that I'll be able to make a living from game development (at least with the somatra project). Somatra has been around for almost two years, and I'm still far from being able to live off it. I've seen several games receive a lot more support in a shorter timeframe. Regardless, I have a stable fan base, and I will finish the game even if it takes time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: status10
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes