4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
Got the girls up in like week 3-4 to being kinda sleezy.
Nearly every one was workable in some way to sex.
And then I hit lvl 2 and was able to add another base girl profile.
Which somehow reset all my girls to being like week one frigid.
Tried taking out second profile leaving the first, but no go, its like starting all over again.
I noticed the same thing when leveling up. Seems the game starts with a complete new gene pool with each level (fugly and frigid). I cheated a bit with the new girls by using the SMA Editor online. I replaced the appearance of a few in each days group and tweaked the personalities so I knew I would get at least a couple which would get good ratings.

Here is a couple examples of current girls who are at levels 0 and 1 (user level 4).

EJ_Denton

Mar 10, 2018
I really enjoy the game, grind included. I've been able to get consistent results for the physical side but traits are tougher. You can use the initial talking responses to gauge where she's at but I've not figured out all of them. For example, if she responds really well to being called a slut, you can choose a favorable response to the personality question at the bottom.

It would be good to have more options for figuring out personality early on. Maybe more varied responses to your requests, more things to provoke a response; an actual camera, provocative poses that would be mainly for getting her used to exposing herself and not just sex, ect.

Overall very good, just don't come into it expecting instant gratification.

Sep 22, 2017
I think this has gone as far as it can go.

Unless there is some content about outfits, changing, import capability and actual game story update / progress, or more scenes, im not sure what else will come other than this.

Lets see. :)
I agree. While I would like to see the underlying systems actually polished up, at the end of the day each update is still more or less the exact same gameplay on models that are, on a surface level, indistinguishable from previous versions.

Minospath1122

Sep 30, 2020
For those asking for the latest update you can get it by supporting the Dev for at little as $3.

This Game is so great, but i dont Like the monthly payment Version, From Patron... If the Dev will bring out a "early Access" or "full-version" i will buy it directly.

Reactions: fuzzyheadedfreak

Minospath1122

Sep 30, 2020
@ the Dev: i think something like a "real camera-tool" for making Pictures from the models, would by very cool. When starting to taking fotos from the models, they start to like IT, than we Can ask them, to Change the Position, and taking Off Closing in Case of the "Fotoshooting", Like they getting "hot" of taking good shots from the model. Maybe so a video-camera, for Models, wich prefer the way of an actor. Fake Casting-Couch Like

Duanne442

Aug 4, 2017
SMA 0.8.1
Changes
-You can choose how many groups to start with.

Fixes
-The game asks about auto-rating profiles on level up.
-No More Chocolate Rain (If you continue to believe that there are extremely strong or extremely weak genes, please notify me.)
-User-defined ratings are no longer overridden when opening a rating panel with an auto-rating profile set.
-The problem of starting a new game on Wednesday, plus the panel not working, is fixed.
-"Sensibility" instances changed to "Sensitivity"
-Models that had evolved were not being used to create new models. oops... [this explains a lot]
-AutoRatings profiles DO reset when going back to the main menu.

Notes
I've had a bad run of health lately, starting with an intestinal infection that resulted in diarrhea and then progressing to a severe cold that resulted in even more diarrhea. I'm better now.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Fixes and notes both include Chocolate Rain

I'm guessing this is why I had so much dark skin (which in general I enjoy), but with this lighting system it was a little too much.

Witheredrose1337

Sep 2, 2021
Is there a monkey working for 0.8? and if so could anyone give me a tutorial please(like a tutorial for dummies like me) x)? i have tried extracting the monkey file inside the same folder where the game is. since it doesnt work im assuming it shouldnt be extracted there? i asked this earlier aswell and someone posted some instructions but i cant seem to find the file where im suppose to unzip and replace monkey.dll like it says here " - Unzip and replace monkey.dll in ..\BepInEx\plugins\Monkey\ " (it might just be outdated aswell which might be the problem? also sorry for my bad english for those that read this)

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
SMA 0.8.1
Changes
-You can choose how many groups to start with.

Fixes
-The game asks about auto-rating profiles on level up.
-No More Chocolate Rain (If you continue to believe that there are extremely strong or extremely weak genes, please notify me.)
-User-defined ratings are no longer overridden when opening a rating panel with an auto-rating profile set.
-The problem of starting a new game on Wednesday, plus the panel not working, is fixed.
-"Sensibility" instances changed to "Sensitivity"
-Models that had evolved were not being used to create new models. oops... [this explains a lot]
-AutoRatings profiles DO reset when going back to the main menu.

Notes
I've had a bad run of health lately, starting with an intestinal infection that resulted in diarrhea and then progressing to a severe cold that resulted in even more diarrhea. I'm better now.
Thank ya kindly.
Them some damn good patch notes.
Does the Dev do a "flip" style update schedule? as in New content -> bug fixes -> New content?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
oh okay, but i still got the problem on where to extract it. im sorry if its obvious but to me " - Unzip and replace monkey.dll in ..\BepInEx\plugins\Monkey\ " doesnt tell much
The instructions does assume familiarity with Windows, folders and path.

..\BepInEx\plugins\Monkey\ is a relative path from where you installed the game (the location of Some Modeling Agency.exe).

For example, if you installed the game in C:\SMA, following the instructions the original monkey.dll you need to replace will be in C:\SMA\BepInEx\plugins\Monkey.

If this still isn't working, send me a pm.

-T-

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes