4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
For those of you having success using manual rating instead of auto, what rating system are you using? Do you rate things on a scale (as in giving 3's, 5's, 8's etc) or do you strictly stick to rating everyone only 0's and 10's?

I was trying to rate using a scale sort of like the auto-rating does but it was taking too long to actually get through each model's ratings and see any actual results, and the results I did get were a pretty mixed bag. I tried switching to only rating on the extremes (0 or 10) and that worked great for the somewhat obvious features (for example height or breast/butt size), but more nuanced features like faces would just give me ugly monstrosities.

I have pretty fair success using the same custom profile for each group and letting the game auto-rate, but it does take a long time to get good results and eventually the models do end up all looking pretty much the same (for better or worse).

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
I must say that having a side view again is fantastic, thank you.
Is this in the game? How does the side view open?
lol))) problem with a big dick, you can't put it anywhere, only in a bitch's mouth. This is not real and not fair! this does not even happen in life!

Last edited:

Forsityk

Oct 23, 2018
This game has sometimes really funny models for you. Got a tall girl like 2,40 meters. Or an grandma face with an teen body.

The only thing i´m curious about is the butt skala. Too much block butts and are not round enough.
Well.....better block butts as an kimd kardashian atomicbomb butt.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I think this has gone as far as it can go.

Unless there is some content about outfits, changing, import capability and actual game story update / progress, or more scenes, im not sure what else will come other than this.

Lets see. :)

DevSteve

Sep 18, 2021
Nice update, think its fixed all the buggy bits. Fingers crossed more content will come and expand the game play, scenes and outfits.

• Angry
Reactions: t727

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I think this has gone as far as it can go.

Unless there is some content about outfits, changing, import capability and actual game story update / progress, or more scenes, im not sure what else will come other than this.

Lets see. :)
No way, I think this game is just getting started. The dev has an excellent foundation here for what could potentially be the best interactive sex simulator on the market right now. In my opinion this game excels at interactivity with the models, far better than any other current title.

If you look at the dev's "To do" list in game he mentions overhauling the clothing system entirely so I think that's most likely one of the big features on the horizon. Personally I think we have enough poses and model variability, I would love it if the dev would start working on additional features to pad out the playability of the game.

I hope we get the ability to train models over time and have them remember (so to speak) what happened during their previous interviews. I also think it would be fantastic if we can send them to modeling shoots in the future where they can do lewd/exhibitionistic stuff to earn money and give the MC a cut. It would be awesome if we could buy different outfits for the models and have those outfits be persistent. Maybe the model won't accept certain outfits or certain modeling contracts until her behavioral stats are high enough, which leans back into the training idea.

Honestly if the dev plays their cards right they could have one of the best interactive lewd/corruption trainer games out there. I'm here for it

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
No way, I think this game is just getting started. The dev has an excellent foundation here for what could potentially be the best interactive sex simulator on the market right now. In my opinion this game excels at interactivity with the models, far better than any other current title.

If you look at the dev's "To do" list in game he mentions overhauling the clothing system entirely so I think that's most likely one of the big features on the horizon. Personally I think we have enough poses and model variability, I would love it if the dev would start working on additional features to pad out the playability of the game.

I hope we get the ability to train models over time and have them remember (so to speak) what happened during their previous interviews. I also think it would be fantastic if we can send them to modeling shoots in the future where they can do lewd/exhibitionistic stuff to earn money and give the MC a cut. It would be awesome if we could buy different outfits for the models and have those outfits be persistent. Maybe the model won't accept certain outfits or certain modeling contracts until her behavioral stats are high enough, which leans back into the training idea.

Honestly if the dev plays their cards right they could have one of the best interactive lewd/corruption trainer games out there. I'm here for it
Indeed, but like i said, the current version which has remained the same for months (at least from version 5), with just some tweats to the mechanisms and bug fixes has remained the same. The actual game itself has not really moved on. So my point was that its gone as far as it can go in this, it needs now (to quote myself) "actual game story update / progress, or more scenes", to progress...

I am hoping we see an actual update, that than just the same thing with fixes or mods to. Im on level 13 atm and theres not much more you can really achieve.

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
Hello, does anyone know how to fix this?

View attachment 1488983
I think this is even tesselation problem, what graphic card do you have ? If it is some intel onboard gfx (laptop) then you can't run it at all. Must be "dedicated" (hate the expression wtf) gfx card . nivdia./ati.

IF it is only tesseleation, theere is troubleshooting in game main menu, there is your answer.. I had to set graphics profile for the game and use "application settings" for tesselation , but in my case only hair was low res squared/pixelated.

good luck

Reactions: GngamStyle

LulaBR

Jul 18, 2019
The game is great run very well on my GTX 650 1GB lol, PS: Why control the hands is so hard? Have any tip for control the hands? And I need review all aspect possible of personality (Anger Management, Honny, Pain etc) or I can put ZERO and move for next model (If I don't have this information) ? Another thing too, there are groups, A, B, C... Can I assess Group A's physical appearance with different criteria than Group B? For example in Group A I want more tall women with bigger breasts, and in Group B short women with big asses. It is possible? Or do I always have to choose a base of appearance that I want regardless of what group it is? Because my idea is to have a variation of all groups, so as not to be repetitive, something like (Group A = asian like, Group b = ebony, Group C = latin aspect etc).

Last edited:

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
The game is great run very well on my GTX 650 1GB lol, PS: Why control the hands is so hard? Have any tip for control the hands? And I need review all aspect possible of personality (Anger Management, Honny, Pain etc) or I can put ZERO and move for next model (If I don't have this information) ? Another thing too, there are groups, A, B, C... Can I assess Group A's physical appearance with different criteria than Group B? For example in Group A I want more tall women with bigger breasts, and in Group B short women with big asses. It is possible? Or do I always have to choose a base of appearance that I want regardless of what group it is? Because my idea is to have a variation of all groups, so as not to be repetitive, something like (Group A = asian like, Group b = ebony, Group C = latin aspect etc).

Improving lighting and movement in the game is possible after installing Monkey. Potato (L): On. And the smoke from the weed will clear up and the hand will become more sober.;)

Reactions: LulaBR

LulaBR

Jul 18, 2019
I'm wondering if I understand the gene pools and groups correctly.

If I have Group A and run it through 5 levels, the final model will then seed a new batch of models with some randomness thrown in starting at level 1, and this will continue refining them in a loop based on my ratings as the game continues on indefinitely?

And then I unlock Group B, but this group is entirely separate from the genes of Group A and goes through the same refinement process? Is that right?
I have same question. I don't understand if share the fits between groups A to B or its unique group (where can chose difference criteria).

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Got the girls up in like week 3-4 to being kinda sleezy.
Nearly every one was workable in some way to sex.
And then I hit lvl 2 and was able to add another base girl profile.
Which somehow reset all my girls to being like week one frigid.
Tried taking out second profile leaving the first, but no go, its like starting all over again.

nn79

Aug 19, 2019
I have same question. I don't understand if share the fits between groups A to B or its unique group (where can chose difference criteria).
Same for me. Groups are independent. Final super genes doesnt work (I always though it works) on next generation 1 lvl girls in any group. It sucks like wtf Im rating for? For another "new game" with another lvl 1 monsters...
I love this game, but last update is not so good as i expect. Bad working auto-rating system was easy to predict because you have too much parameters on one part wich need to rate. Only monkey mod saves for now.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes