4.10 star(s) 154 Votes
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, I also experienced my edited ratings being reset once I re-opened the rating window. Genuinely no idea if the changes are actually being applied or if having auto-rating enabled means that literally only the auto rating is used.

Reactions: quilette

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Is it possible to put them in different outfits using Monkey?
No. You can only add/remove the current set of clothing.

I'll add the 'dress up' idea to the wish list. But I don't see a simple way to do this.

Clothing affect rage, pain and pleasure. You should always try to disrobe a model to maximize chances of sexual interaction.

You might want to drop this suggestion on the developer's discord. I can see an agency 'uniform' feature for example. In the meantime, you may want to try SMA editor/Unity Explorer for this.

-T-

spankbank

Feb 22, 2020
No. You can only add/remove the current set of clothing.

I'll add the 'dress up' idea to the wish list. But I don't see a simple way...
Honestly it was just an idea, i dont think many people would be interested in this getting added. Thank you for the rapid response though

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Is it possible to put them in different outfits using Monkey?
There's an easy sort of workaround solution for clothing changes that works okay for the time being:

Take a picture of the model you like, then save game and back out to the main menu. Open that model in the Single Interview mode and she'll probably have a different outfit than before. You can keep backing out and re-loading her as many times as you like to reroll the clothing until you get what you want.

EDIT: Based on the dev's "To-do list" in game, it seems as though he's going to be completely overhauling the clothing system, so we probably won't see too many clothing updates since it wouldn't make sense to invest time into it. FWIW, if I understand those "to-do" items it sounds like the dev wants something more physics based, or at the very least interactable. Can't wait

Reactions: spankbank

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
the grind and rng is just too heavy, dont suppose there is any plan for a full character editor so we can create single interview ladies to our taste? perhaps even seed them into the rng pool of the game?

When I manually rate I get more consistent traits that I like (are many and varied) but I cant seem to get it right with behavior traits - to have them easy going stripping and initiating sex while also having max automation while having sex.
When I use the profile auto rate I get the exact reverse because the auto rating gets behavior traits right because it knows the numbers, but the looks are rated very low even when desirable traits are wanted because they are too difrent to what was set in the profile.

Also auto rate has a tendency to ignore undesirable traits and not rate them 0 or 1 as long there are other aspects of a trait that are set in the profile, for example if you have red finger nails and redish skin color, the auto rate will still rate 3-4 on black skins if those have red finger nails, seeding the gene pool with higher ratings for black skins than white skins just because the rng god didnt match white skins with red fingernails.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
To the game dev,

Can you please for the love of all that is holy, remove the "muscular atrophy" pose!

Every time a girl comes out looking like this, I feel I have no right to judge people based on their appearances (even though this game is meant to be a sexual fantasy role playing game). It forces me not to set a rating for the girl, as not to be that shallow of a human being as to judge another persons misfortune. I makes me feel like I should donate to a charity that researches "muscular atrophy" and be a better man.

This is a stark contrast to when the societal definition of a "normal" girl comes out and I am back to being a chauvinistic, alpha dog, with thoughts like "hey good looking" and "I wonder what she is willing to do for this role" type character to see what kind of sexy fun time I can get away with before she storms off..

Aside form the emotional roller coast, I really dig this game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
I am in week 3 of user level 2. The first week was horrible with some really fugly hateful models. Apparently when you advance the user level all the previous ratings are reset. Lots of zeros and ones. Week 2 was much better. Now into week 3 the girls are getting hot and horney. For the first time since playing v8 I rated a model all 10s. She is so good I almost hate to share but here she is for your perusal.

Tonisha Chayka A+.png

Reactions: fremajl

spydr622

Mar 7, 2018
I would love to see us get a fist as an option for the hand. Maybe make it a toggle for the open palm or something. Anyways, I'm having an issue with the new update and was wondering if anyone else has the same problem. Pre update I had no framerate issues and the game ran quite well, since going to this new update when im in the office alone its fine, the moment I have the woman spawn in it starts chugging down pretty hard and gets laggy. Any ideas?

incase it helps my specs are:
Ryzen 7 1700
16gb ddr4
GTX 970 - main
gtx 750 ti - dedicated to phys x
playing @ 2560 x1080

Last edited:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Got a bug report:

Somehow ended up on Sunday. Can't call a girl and can't pass the day. Can go to main menu.

The issue didn't appear until I started messing with the save file via the web-editor.

Included: pic and default.sav

Using:
SMA 0.8.0
Monkey 1.2.1

sunday.png

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
Brilliant game. Novelty is key, every time you play you will get a different result. Having a lot of fun. Pubic hair would be a nice addition if it's not too much trouble. In my opinion the caress option the hand is too large and I end up poking them instead to figure out the little areas. Its hard to tell where to caress the right place with that gigantic hand.

Reactions: IoPzK Creations

Hidalgo32

Oct 8, 2019
I'm wondering if I understand the gene pools and groups correctly.

If I have Group A and run it through 5 levels, the final model will then seed a new batch of models with some randomness thrown in starting at level 1, and this will continue refining them in a loop based on my ratings as the game continues on indefinitely?

And then I unlock Group B, but this group is entirely separate from the genes of Group A and goes through the same refinement process? Is that right?

stole

Apr 27, 2018
This game has such a massive potential! But I think it takes a bit too much time, working on these pools and girls selection, instead of adding a lot more interesting things like: more hair types, more breast types, more dialogue and gameplay options, some more activities with the girls, more places and so on. I know that it is probably only one man working on it and I know how hard it is to make a game like this, but the focus has to move on the things I wrote IMHO. :)

Reactions: dybal

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
You, my man are a king.
Your mod single handedly fixed my biggest issue with the game... the overbearing horrible effects (fog/bloom/dof/motion blur)
As much as the game runs fine for me, with all that visual mud it just looks bad IMO.

I did notice something but i don't think its your mod doing it:
1636046800068.png
stripey shadows on the wall.
Otherwise the scaling on the female doesn't seem to be working, none of the sliders.

I actually think this is an AMD driver issue as i have seen it once somewhere before, something about improper instructions on the shadows and AMD drivers dont make assumptions so they jsut go with what info they have, similar issues with OpenGL i hear. dunno, anyway I'm rambling.

Do you take requests? i have a few mostly minor things that i think might improve the game that would most likely be mod worthy.
A few examples:
- Numeric values (%?) for the top left emotion meaters.
- lock the menus (rating and desk) to the screen/camera instead of the weird floaty VR menus so they stop twisting and floating about. (more like your own menu)
- Expose the in-game values of a girls body/personality (in the rating screen maybe?) so you know what "level" the current girls parts are at. I cant judge a vagina she wont let me see (yet) and who the F knows if they are as tall/short as they can be?
Let me know man.

Last edited:
Reactions: andantino
Jun 10, 2017
You, my man are a king.
Your mod single handedly fixed my biggest issue with the game... the overbearing horrible effects (fog/bloom/dof/motion blur)
As much as the game runs fine for me, with all that visual mud it just looks bad IMO.

I did notice something but i don't think its your mod doing it:
View attachment 1484357
stripey shadows on the wall.
Otherwise the scaling on the female doesn't seem to be working, none of the sliders.

I actually think this is an AMD driver issue as i have seen it once somewhere before, something about improper instructions on the shadows and AMD drivers dont make assumptions so they jsut go with what info they have, similar issues with OpenGL i hear. dunno, anyway I'm rambling.

Do you take requests? i have a few mostly minor things that i think might improve the game that would most likely be mod worthy.
A few examples:
- Numeric values (%?) for the top left emotion meaters.
- lock the menus (rating and desk) to the screen/camera instead of the weird floaty VR menus so they stop twisting and floating about. (more like your own menu)
- Expose the in-game values of a girls body/personality (in the rating screen maybe?) so you know what "level" the current girls parts are at. I cant judge a vagina she wont let me see (yet) and who the F knows if they are as tall/short as they can be?
Let me know man.
I think that stripped shadows are related to the game itself, graphic quality etc.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I think that stripped shadows are related to the game itself, graphic quality etc.
It shows on high but not low, not sure exactly what it is but i dont think its the mod. Im gonna blame the game itself and AMD drivers. More so the game.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
It shows on high but not low, not sure exactly what it is but i dont think its the mod. Im gonna blame the game itself and AMD drivers. More so the game.
It is very unlikely to be the mod as it doesn't touch any graphical options. You can test this easily by removing it.

From the picture you are having dithering/banding issues - this can be many things, but does point to a driver/game issue. I've seen this before where colormap would clamp 24/16 bits to 8bits.

-T-

Reactions: Krosos
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes