4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Gentlemen, I have just started playing this game. What are the control keys in the game: take off your clothes, use your dick, use your tongue, on / off X-rays, etc.? I was only able to use my hand and finger, take a photo.
What are the optimal settings for camera movement and mouse sensitivity to play the game comfortably?

Last edited:

elemmy

May 9, 2018
Level 5
Started 0.75, continued 0.8
Mixed some models which were posted previously in this thread using save editor.

Here's some models i managed to get.
And two save file.

file Default_early_0.8.sav - before started 0.8 - more random
file Default_late_0.8.sav - after playing some 0.8 - less random

for new players:
rename file to Default.sav and place it in
C:\Users\yourname\Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Save\v08

if you're not getting nice looking girls - try another file, it varies a lot.

This save have 5 groups.
Note, if you dispatch a girl from group without ranking (all zeros), the next time you will ~80% get an ugly one in this group.
So always rank what you like or don't like.
And leave 0 only there where you want the algorithm to do random stuff.

Olinda Obannion.png Apryl Holle.png Shila Hunsinger.png Aida Pollutro.png Lanell Kapphahn.png Prudence Johansson.png

GroupA.png Pattie Vannette.png Myesha Inserra.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Zalupochka

quilette

Feb 27, 2019
Gentlemen, I have just started playing this game. What are the control keys in the game: take off your clothes, use your dick, use your tongue, on / off X-rays, etc.? I was only able to use my hand and finger, take a photo.
What are the optimal settings for camera movement and mouse sensitivity to play the game comfortably?
Check the ESC menu, Inputs section. Once you've got your clothes off your dick pops right up and you're free to poke it wherever you want :D. Sadly there's no tongue option at the moment; I would love to see that added.

The default input sensitivities work fine for me, but YMMV of course.

• Hey there
Reactions: Iluha

hvingsomefun

Aug 20, 2018
So I seem to hurt them when I feel like I am barely touching them.. trying to be extra careful.. is this just a product of the early game? Or something else?

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
2 hours, I tried to pick up a model with a face that I don't want to get away from the binge. I couldn't. I got a leash, a few new gray hairs, insomnia, and a disordered psyche. So to spoil the game still need to be able to.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
So, can anyone confirm if ;
rate 0 = 'random, don't boost or nerf this trait'
or if
rate 0 = 'the worst, don't give me this trait anymore'

Reactions: maankamara

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
So I seem to hurt them when I feel like I am barely touching them.. trying to be extra careful.. is this just a product of the early game? Or something else?
When you touch them, in a place the like, start by not moving your finger until the green up arrow goes away then use the Alt key to move just a little. Be sure to rate the pain slider at 0 or 1 and the gene will eventually go away. Or, you can edit the save file in SMA editor. Set painPatience higher and maxPainValueEndurance lower on all of the girls in your current group. In the next group the pain gene will be much less.

Reactions: Iluha and bernthal

HopefulClouds

Aug 16, 2016
Where do you guys see your own level? I can see the girls' level just fine when I press tab, but based on what other people are posting you're supposed to know your own level too? All I see during the splash screens when a new day comes up is "Level 1", and I've played for a few weeks already.

Also just wanted to say this game is very cool and addicting.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Got myself stuck with a save on a Friday that goes to Sunday. And on Sunday the interface to move to next day doesn't work by using tab or from the computer, so the game softlocks. :cry:

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes