4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

ell

May 26, 2017
my games shows your levels are locked even when i have disabled that in the cheat menu.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hope we can get a clothing importer, so we can set clothing from Daz ect.

May 10, 2017
The idea of a game that uses a genetic algorithm method of generating girls is interesting. Implementation is wonky though.

Manual mode just fails disastrously - either the directions are unclear or perhaps I'm just to inconsistent of a judge to give good results.

The auto-judge thing fixes the obvious issue, but defeats the purpose of a genetic algorithm.

The thing that's potentially interesting here is you sometimes you get girls that are cute that aren't what you were necessarily looking for. Sadly those girls are just lost to the ether.

I realize some of this might already be planned in some form or another (there are greyed out buttons for signing contracts)

The ability to move girls between groups or form new groups or generations directly from candidates.
The ability to create profiles from random girls that come in.
Let us set our own evaluation schedules.

The Kuso:

The way the controls work for sex is literally a persistent nightmare I've had for most of my life. It's like there is just an invisble slippery force-field over the hole that you can't penetrate. Add to the awkward angle, the fact that you can't aim the penis itself directly or hold the girl in place so she doesn't shift... the way that trying to get your penis into the right angle and location will inevitably cause your knees to touch the girl and push her out of position... oof. (and that's with the girls pain and anger locked by a mod, otherwise there is no chance at all)

Even if you might possibly have gotten things lined up - the perspective being locked to the MC means you can't actually see if you're in or not.

Also, the lighting setup in the room is terrible.

If you tell the girl to get against the wall you can't see anything because of your own shadow blocks everything out.

Reactions: Misty and Iluha

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Ok, gave this game like 2 hours last night. Started out rough, didn't know what i was doing.
Stuck at it, set up an "auto rating" and hammered on.
Haven't made much progress but finally getting a girl who would let me touch her massive ass was great.

I feel the games needlessly complicated in the wrong ways.
As much as i like the idea there's some fundamental issues.

An example of a fundamental issue: How the hell can i tell you much she likes sex if she wont even strip off?
Not forgetting the lack of historic reference or feedback.
A more solid option than a 0-10 would be good to, maybe instead having a binary "yes or no" maybe as an alternate feedback form option?
A history sheet that shows heatmaps of what your feedback is doing would be good too.

Another problem is the graphics. Like, i get it you want it to look nice, but DAMN the blur and lighting is like using bleach as eye drops to me. Let me turn that shit off so i can focus.

Silly stuff like head size is something nearly impossible to think about, i still don't even know if there is different head sizes. Not to mention seeing head size under hair is nearly impossible.
Giving the player some stats to view for the more intrinsic things would be great.
I mean come on! you don't even have a measuring stick in the office to check heights?? that would be the most basic of ideals.

Lastly the interactions... as much as i love them and they honestly work quite well on a mouse they could be better.
for example, stop the player leaning forward when i move the mouse to the left? as much as i want to loose my finger in her pussy, loosing my forearm in her thigh was not the plan.
An example, show a transparent flat plane when "aiming" the hand would allow people to reference where the mouse is going to move around.

I'm honestly looking forward to playing more.

If anything i have said is related to something i missed ingame let me know.

Reactions: txtBild

Aug 22, 2016
You don't need to interact with PC. Use "Tab" key
Doesn't work either

I look at the PC with the hint ("press F to interact"), I press F, I press Tab, I press Tab+F
I don't look at the PC, I press F, I press Tab, I press Tab+F

nothing happened

EDIT: I changed my keyboard layout to american (qwerty), didn't work either

Last edited:

johnwithstuff

Apr 4, 2017
Doesn't work either

I look at the PC with the hint ("press F to interact"), I press F, I press Tab, I press Tab+F
I don't look at the PC, I press F, I press Tab, I press Tab+F

nothing happened

EDIT: I changed my keyboard layout to american (qwerty), didn't work either
I'm having the same issue, tab doesn't do anything.

EDIT: I restarted the game and it started working. no idea why

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Most of these points have already been mentioned in the first few posts/pages, so dont think you missed anything.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
how to play in fullscreen....?
When the game loads, Press ESC, you will then arrive at the Main Menu, then choose the top option - "Graphics". Then set the graphics resolution you want and tick the full screen tick box.

Reactions: abhi1180

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
When the game loads, Press ESC, you will then arrive at the Main Menu, then choose the top option - "Graphics". Then set the graphics resolution you want and tick the full screen tick box.
how to progress in game how to increase lvl please tell...

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
The thing that's potentially interesting here is you sometimes you get girls that are cute that aren't what you were necessarily looking for. Sadly those girls are just lost to the ether.

I realize some of this might already be planned in some form or another (there are greyed out buttons for signing contracts)
I agree with much of what you've said in your post but wanted to highlight something that I think a lot of people might be overlooking.

If you get a model you really like and want to save her to "interview" again later, press 3 to bring up your cellphone and take a picture of her. Save the game (not sure if this is necessary but I do it anyway) and go back to the main menu.

On the main menu, click "Single Interview" and you will see a list of all of the models you've taken photos of. Select the one you want and have fun.

It took me far too long to discover this.

Reactions: slappy slap slap

Alpixer

Oct 19, 2018
1635786039883.png
Is it just for me that the x-rays are not displayed correctly?

Note if that's only me : I use a triple monitor setup so depending on how these are displayed that might come from that.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes