4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

-King_Cobra-

Oct 13, 2019
I swear that programmers start needed projects all the time but then do something so stupidly specific and niche like this grindy gene pool generation BS. It's like Lab Rats 2. Going from a linear story to this spreadsheet simulator for no goddamn reason.

If you wanted a successor to Xstoryplayer this is probably not what you imagined.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Clearly I don't understand what I'm supposed to be doing. The in game hints suggest giving zeros to thing that are unacceptable only giving positive scores to things you actually like. Should I save the 0s for things that really terrible?

After a while all the girls turn into horrid mutants with concave cheeks.

I don't know how evaluate the personality traits at all - they won't put with enough to even score them really, so eventually the girls are completely insane. They instantly get max anger when they spawn into the room and storm out.
just use the in-game profiler. It's not perfect but it will get you a decent looking pool

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
T valle
the Profiler / Auto-rating doesn't work as intended.
It's giving a lot of models inverse ratings and it even prevents me from changing the rating.
My profile:
1635687050126.png
auto rating:
1635687183895.png
My fixed ratings:
1635687286390.png

there's a big difference in certain areas.

Reactions: Sikirash

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
Well it seems the game is still too complex at its core. Dev is trying to add new systems on top to solve that problem, but the whole genetic thing and having 800+ variables is still too much. Cool concept but I still think it is a programmer's toy and not a great gameplay mechanic. Having autoratings and such is purely negating the concept anyway, the whole thing needs to be greatly simplified, not more bandaids to fix a broken system. Dev seems in denial about it. People are resorting to third party tools and mods to try to fix it, it's still confusing for players who cannot understand why they get bad results. Oh well. It had a lot of promise but I think the dev is not approaching the problems properly and is too married to the genetic algo pet project to see that it is fundamentally broken.

The game would instantly be great if the dev reduced the girl parameters from 800 to about 20-30. Yes, cuts down on variety of girls possible, but 90% of what is possible anyway is ugly an undesirable anyway. Most players would be happy with a few basic body/facial features, and maybe 3 simple behavior parameters (undress, sex, and touch). Everyone would be far less confused and frustrated.

Last edited:
Reactions: spankbank

jarb01

May 18, 2017
okay this is cool as fuck but how the fuck do i get the green bar up quicky? i cant do anything fun unless its half full. if a girl doesnt like how i say hello to her, the bar starts at almost empty and she wont let me touch her at all. i somehow managed to get one girl to blow me and let me cum on her face, but ive never actually fucked any of these girls yet.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Well it seems the game is still too complex at its core. Dev is trying to add new systems on top to solve that problem, but the whole genetic thing and having 800+ variables is still too much. Cool concept but I still think it is a programmer's toy and not a great gameplay mechanic. Having autoratings and such is purely negating the concept anyway, the whole thing needs to be greatly simplified, not more bandaids to fix a broken system. Dev seems in denial about it. People are resorting to third party tools and mods to try to fix it, it's still confusing for players who cannot understand why they get bad results. Oh well. It had a lot of promise but I think the dev is not approaching the problems properly and is too married to the genetic algo pet project to see that it is fundamentally broken.

The game would instantly be great if the dev reduced the girl parameters from 800 to about 20-30. Yes, cuts down on variety of girls possible, but 90% of what is possible anyway is ugly an undesirable anyway. Most players would be happy with a few basic body/facial features, and maybe 3 simple behavior parameters (undress, sex, and touch). Everyone would be far less confused and frustrated.
I mostly disagree, but do agree in some aspects.
The game itself offers a sandbox with 300 different variations. It allows everyone with different preferences to find what they're looking for.
If you expect to reach peak gameplay in just 1 hour then you're playing the wrong game. Read the guide. By the time you start getting decent progression results, you'd have gone through maybe 50 girls. Even then you're still in early game.
People aren't modding to "fix" the game. They're modding to cheat and skip the progression so they find what they like faster.
It's an incremental progression sandbox.
Not a click and play sex simulator.

Reactions: iron4doves

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
okay this is cool as fuck but how the fuck do i get the green bar up quicky? i cant do anything fun unless its half full. if a girl doesnt like how i say hello to her, the bar starts at almost empty and she wont let me touch her at all. i somehow managed to get one girl to blow me and let me cum on her face, but ive never actually fucked any of these girls yet.
unless your girls are level 3-4, don't expect easy sex. Which takes about 50 girls rated highly.
My suggestion is that you use the Auto-rating system with a profile that you like. Should get you there faster.
A lot of the attributes are hidden so sometimes you might rate wrong even though you think it's right.
Just because a girl has a high green bar doesn't mean she's willing to let you touch her. Those are 2 different attributes.

TLDR; Open the profile manger in advanced mode and you can see just how many attributes 1 girl has. And if you dont want to use auto-mode, then just rate based on the profile system attributes.
For example if she has high arousal, but low affection rate her high. If she has high affection but low arousal rate her high.
If she has neither one, rate 0. The 2 of those you rated high will average and min-max by the end of week 3. And you will eventually find a girl with both Affection and Arousal high.

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
Try increasing the pleasure sliders using the updated Monkey. Not only does it make the consent bar and pleasure bars rise faster the higher values are passed on in the genetics to later girls will have higher pleasure gain without using Monkey.

Here is the latest Monkey upload.
https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-8-0-t-valle.84955/post-6844146

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
As far as I can see the new Monkey is just an updated file and you still need the old one first because it has all the BepinEx stuff.

GoblinLover01

Sep 22, 2020
Ok, I used the Monkey to skip all the BS but I can't even put my dick in consistently. Also why is the only way to move hips the insensitive mouse wheel(even at max). There should at least be an option to automate it.

Reactions: txtBild and macterz

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
please do.
it's a little tedious to use UnityExplorer on every single model.
Also your Editor is missing a couple sliders. Like Legs for example.
I don't plan to exceed the game values for now.

There are A LOT of sliders missing - v8 contains 291 appearance genes, and 856 personality genes. Each gene can have up to 4 components. Monkey can expose them all, but it becomes a UI and usability issue. I chose what I thought most people would care about.

When I have time, my plan is to make Monkey data driven so users can expose and control whatever they care about. This may not be necessary if the ingame profile gets good enough.

I've attached the name of the genes to this post. If you have a special request, PM me with the name of the gene(s), the names of the components, and where you think it should fit in the UI.

-T-

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I don't plan to exceed the game values for now.

There are A LOT of sliders missing - v8 contains 291 appearance genes, and 856 personality genes. Each gene can have up to 4 components. Monkey can expose them all, but it becomes a UI and usability issue. I chose what I thought most people would care about.

When I have time, my plan is to make Monkey data driven so users can expose and control whatever they care about. This may not be necessary if the ingame profile gets good enough.

I've attached the name of the genes to this post. If you have a special request, PM me with the name of the gene(s), the names of the components, and where you think it should fit in the UI.

-T-
figures its in spanish lol.

You're right adding all of those would be a UI nightmare.
all i care about is the ones that appear on the Rating menu. Legs, hips, waist, arms, etc.

But if you were to expand your mod in the future, perhaps grouping some of them together would be better?
For example the Glutes scale has 3 different values for each side which translates to 6 values. You could just group them into 1 slider that applies to all 6 values.
just a thought

Toretto86

Mar 23, 2018
Hi guys! I have a little problem. My game run too fast.... play with rtx2070, 16 gb ram and i7-9750h.
The game accelerates in dialogue and movements making everything impossible.
Anyone had the same problem? Tnks

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
figures its in spanish lol.

You're right adding all of those would be a UI nightmare.
all i care about is the ones that appear on the Rating menu. Legs, hips, waist, arms, etc.

But if you were to expand your mod in the future, perhaps grouping some of them together would be better?
For example the Glutes scale has 3 different values for each side which translates to 6 values. You could just group them into 1 slider that applies to all 6 values.
just a thought
The glutes (Scaler_Nalga_L and Scaler_Nalga_R) are actually 4 components each. Monkey currently group all of them (8 values) into one slider. Of course I got requests from 'glute lovers' that they want finer control.

As an aside, I believe grouping like this is also why the v8 autorating is having issues; for example most people care about breast sizes, but the auto rating system evaluates 30+ individual hidden values.

Catering to everyone tastes while keeping the UI simple is a losing battle - hence the plan to make this data driven.

I may do a pass adding other body parts now that I've added submenus.

-T-

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
The glutes (Scaler_Nalga_L and Scaler_Nalga_R) are actually 4 components each. Monkey currently group all of them (8 values) into one slider. Of course I got requests from 'glute lovers' that they want finer control.

As an aside, I believe grouping like this is also why the v8 autorating is having issues; for example most people care about breast sizes, but the auto rating system evaluates 30+ individual hidden values.

Catering to everyone tastes while keeping the UI simple is a losing battle - hence the plan to make this data driven.

I may do a pass adding other body parts now that I've added submenus.

-T-
guess that explains why the auto rating was wrong on every subject.
There's only 1 logical fix to this. Make a modded Skyrim character creator menu with 500 sliders.
:p (kidding obviously)

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes