4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I've had some reltaive success by overiding auto rating with 0 on traits I dont like immideatly (hair color, ugly faces etc) and setting to 0 every field that is rated below 5, and increase this threshold as you get higher rated girls.

The problem with current system i think is that it indeed takes into account to many variables for some sliders, like skin, which also includes makeup, fingernails and toenails. So it gives points for some of the variables to be close to what you want, but not the most important ones. And also giving everyone rating of 1-2 when none of them matched the preferance is counter productive, since their genes will be passed further instead of being randomised when you give them 0

Maybe have a second "complete" tab for rating like with profile editor, that can let you rate specific things and also might improve autorating
Clearly I don't understand what I'm supposed to be doing. The in game hints suggest giving zeros to thing that are unacceptable only giving positive scores to things you actually like. Should I save the 0s for things that really terrible?

After a while all the girls turn into horrid mutants with concave cheeks.

I don't know how evaluate the personality traits at all - they won't put with enough to even score them really, so eventually the girls are completely insane. They instantly get max anger when they spawn into the room and storm out.
IIRC, previously, rating '0' was essentially a pass on rating. Can anyone confirm this is true in the current version? The auto-rater seems to give out a lot of 0s for things that are partially right, but have a quality I've consistently given manual 1s on, i.e., the right shape of face, but the wrong skin tone: giving even a 4 would promote similar skin tones, giving a 1 would lower chance for similar shapes, so a 0 is just a mulligan in that field.

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
Hi guys! I have a little problem. My game run too fast.... play with rtx2070, 16 gb ram and i7-9750h.
The game accelerates in dialogue and movements making everything impossible.
Anyone had the same problem? Tnks
Maybe it is due to high FPS? There is warning in graphic options that over 80FPS can cause physics problems.

Try limiting FPS to 80 or less. I'm playing on 75Hz monitor without problems

Reactions: Toretto86

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
Ok, I used the Monkey to skip all the BS but I can't even put my dick in consistently. Also why is the only way to move hips the insensitive mouse wheel(even at max). There should at least be an option to automate it.
I think input options give adequate control over how far hips move per mouse wheel movement.

As for automating it, I made macro for my keyboard :) Hopefully you have such keyboard too...

I'm more annoyed that few updates ago dev introduced randomness into how far hip moves when you push wheel one "notch". It used to be way easier to have consistent "pump" motion since one push forward then backward meant hips return to original place. Now it's random so it was tough tweaking in game input settings to automate it using my macro.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
IIRC, previously, rating '0' was essentially a pass on rating. Can anyone confirm this is true in the current version? The auto-rater seems to give out a lot of 0s for things that are partially right, but have a quality I've consistently given manual 1s on, i.e., the right shape of face, but the wrong skin tone: giving even a 4 would promote similar skin tones, giving a 1 would lower chance for similar shapes, so a 0 is just a mulligan in that field.
One of the (new?) tool tips in game indicates that 0 = lowest possible rating (not mulligan).

Reactions: Chrathrard

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
You can save via the phone ('3'). All key bindings in the game are explained in the 'input' menu option.

Note: the game only allow saved models to be loaded in single interview and prevent saving again while in this mode.

-T-

Aug 19, 2017
In older versions 0 was the lowest rating too. If you dont like a gene you would rate 0 for it to not be included further and the higher rating you give it the higher chance it has to be picked for next gen.

Patch notes say that giving a gene 0 now randomises it, so they arent passed to next generation.

For example if none of models had nice legs on week 1 and you rate them all 0, before the algorithm would still have to pick some of these genes, even though they are equally terrible. Now it randomises them and you get a new batch of completely random genes.

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
IIRC, previously, rating '0' was essentially a pass on rating.
I don't think this was ever true. But, who really knows. The game is not consistent and I believe the algorithm is mostly broke. Making sense of a broken algo is difficult. Often you get better results wiping a save game completely as it can get poisoned despite trying to carefully rate.

The auto-rater seems to...
The auto-rater is a very poor bandaid to what is broken about the game.

Best bet is to use the web-bases save editor or the mods. I do not believe the author understands how broken the game is because their algo is faaaaarrrr too complex.

I had faith before but it's been far too long and the author has not made the reasonable conclusion to cut their algo down significantly. The auto-rater is just adding a whole new extra layer of complexity, more code to maintain that will never fix the algo. It's unfortunately a monumentally stupid direction to go.

Reactions: scatbordviking
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes