4.10 star(s) 154 Votes
Sep 22, 2017
Something is clearly horribly wrong with the auto-rate system. I am now (I believe) roughly 10 weeks into the game with the pools locked to 1. There have been many generations of models now. Literally all I want is a petite ginger girl. All the game wants to send me is fat black girls with goblin faces, white slicked back hair, and neon green lipstick. When the levels are reset to 1 and a white girl is generated, her skin is auto rated to 3. When a black girl is generated, her skin is auto rated to 9 despite being the opposite of what's set in the profile. The same applies to hair. When lighter colored and longer, curly hair is generated it's rated at a 2. When short straight slicked back hair in bright neon colors is generated, it's rated at a 7.

I seriously don't think that the developer properly tested this feature. The amount of time I have sat here just bringing in and instantly dismissing models to progress to new generations until I at some point get models that I want is unreal. I can't imagine how long this would take if I didn't have the pools locked to 1 and had to do this for literally up to 10x longer.

Edit: And yes, I'm aware that letting the auto-rating handle the rating exclusively is likely a bad idea. Manual correction would probably alleviate a lot of the issues here, but what I don't understand is why it's getting some of the ratings so horribly wrong in the first place.

Last edited:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Something is clearly horribly wrong with the auto-rate system. I am now (I believe) roughly 10 weeks into the game with the pools locked to 1. There have been many generations of models now. Literally all I want is a petite ginger girl. All the game wants to send me is fat black girls with goblin faces, white slicked back hair, and neon green lipstick. When the levels are reset to 1 and a white girl is generated, her skin is auto rated to 3. When a black girl is generated, her skin is auto rated to 9 despite being the opposite of what's set in the profile. The same applies to hair. When lighter colored and longer, curly hair is generated it's rated at a 2. When short straight slicked back hair in bright neon colors is generated, it's rated at a 7.

I seriously don't think that the developer properly tested this feature. The amount of time I have sat here just bringing in and instantly dismissing models to progress to new generations until I at some point get models that I want is unreal. I can't imagine how long this would take if I didn't have the pools locked to 1 and had to do this for literally up to 10x longer.

Edit: And yes, I'm aware that letting the auto-rating handle the rating exclusively is likely a bad idea. Manual correction would probably alleviate a lot of the issues here, but what I don't understand is why it's getting some of the ratings so horribly wrong in the first place.
Did you start a new game/save file?

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Something is clearly horribly wrong with the auto-rate system.
There's always something wrong with every system, but mostso with this version. I made a profile for an extra-tall BBW mommy, and all it will give me is scrawny, dark skinned homunculi with "danger-colored" hair and lips. I went through about 300 characters manually, then 500 with auto-rate and it will never change.
The game just generates the same parameters endlessly no matter what you do. But here's the kicker about the rating system: the auto-rater can see things you can't, such as giving an ash-colored space lizard a 10/10 skin score, because it's just so space-lizard-baby-smooth. This means that you can never get a consistent pattern, because skin color is only one of the several skin criteria the game lumps together.
I've spent more than 120 hours on this game since 0.5, and I've only ever found 4 keepers. I really wish they would just scrap the "grind nowhere" system and let you pick features, and show you only those features; not only would that clean the whole game up, you might be able to have fun!

Reactions: dusty stu

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
can i ask why does this spaz mc keep lunging forward uncontrollably all the time. i have trouble massing a woman and stabbing her with my wrist.

Also had a hilarious moment when i thought all the new women were introvert as they got upset non stop, turns out i had me dick out the whole time...

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
can i ask why does this spaz mc keep lunging forward uncontrollably all the time. i have trouble massing a woman and stabbing her with my wrist.

Also had a hilarious moment when i thought all the new women were introvert as they got upset non stop, turns out i had me dick out the whole time...
The MC's collision with models is wonky. It's very, very difficult to pat them gently due to even their slightest movements. My hopes aren't high that this will ever be fixed. Various poses are currently useless due to legs blocking legs, inaccessible orifices, etc.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I think in the settings there are sliders for this, also it tells you what keys you can use to slow it when needed.

spankbank

Feb 22, 2020
Is this game still in development? I happened upon it recently and I love where it's going. I feel like the actual mechanics for pain and annoyance are far too sensitive, I understand that if a woman doenst want to be touched any kind of contact would instantly set her off emotionally, but pain? I brushed my hand on her thigh and she acted like I'd just punched her in the face.

8/10 so far

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Is this game still in development? . . .
It certainly is; I somehow missed a version with how soon the last two updates came. 0.61 was the Pain Dimension, but so far in 0.8 there's almost none again. And even with the game's persistent frustrations, it's still great. :)

Reactions: spankbank

spankbank

Feb 22, 2020
And even with the game's persistent frustrations, it's still great. :)
It most definitely is awesome, even if it's just watching the models become more and more attractive to me. I'm not sure how they did it but my gosh am I thankful for this mechanic.

Very short, small breasts, asian-esque facial features with a caucasian skin tone.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Monkey
Monkey is a mod for Some Modeling Agency.
Currently it has the following features:
  • Change the proportions of the current female character (scale, breasts size, buttocks size, etc.)
  • Dress/undress the female character (individual pieces of clothing can now be turned on or off)
  • Set and lock the values for the female and male character's emotions (can now be done individually)
  • Graphics settings can be adjusted (fog, ambient occlusion, bloom etc.)
Hotkey (default)
Function
M​
Toggles the visibility of the main window.​
L​
Toggles potato mode, which enables/disables all graphics settings at once.​
R​
Toggles the camera mode; in the unlocked mode you can view around without holding right mouse button.​
K​
Toggles the male character scale mode; in the scaled mode the male character will be scaled by 10% in the Y-axis which allows you to access female characters laying sideways on the desk.​

All hotkeys are configurable in the configuration file (BepInEx\config\monkey_configuration.xml).

Screenshot

View attachment 1395905

Installation

Simply extract the contents of the archive into the game folder.

Changelog

2021/09/09 - Version 1.0.0.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
could you update this for 0.8 please?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Using the Save Editor

Save file is located in Libraries/Documents/TValle Games/Some Modeling Agency/Save/v0.01 (1)
Drag and drop Default.sav to "here."
Make sure "Show hidden sections is clicked," box does not check. (2)
Models are shown by name. Select the one you wish to edit. (3) If you found the one you want in-game, keep skipping over models and saving before the next one to make sure she's the last one randomly chosen.

View attachment 1308468

Both "Physical Appearance" (4) and "Personality" (9) fields don't matter: they're just the score you would have given them in the game.
Search field is the easy way to find specific variables, but keep in mind they are sometimes en español-ė́ . (5)

View attachment 1308476

"Morpher" is the main body modification. "Body" (6) is fat percentage—which is largely invisible—and torso width. In my opinion, the skinnier models look unnatural. Hips and waists have their own values for size. I currently don't know just to what degree each of the other sliders shown affect appearance.
"Scala" (8) is height. The difference is quite extreme.

View attachment 1308484

"Controller" (8) affects orifices. Low distaste means the model enjoys having orifice touched. Yes, I did second-guess its transliteration. Higher "anal virtual opening" appears to make the anus easier to make contact with, but even at maximum size, it's nearly invisible and almost entirely untouchable in the current version (0.5.0).
View attachment 1308488

The top of "Human Trait" (10) seems to govern general behavior/expression. "Expresividad" is self-explanatory; "none" is not.
"gustoPor" (11) is what kind of man the model is interested in. Yes, you are reading that right: if you are on the spectrum, she may be more into you. Whether that is interpreted as player behavior would be pure speculation. Higher values yields higher F R I E N D S H I P through your two talk options.

View attachment 1308491

"ConsentCambiosPor" (12) may affect the limits of what she is willing to do in a single session. This does not include limitations conferred by pain or rage.
"Group" (13) is all the fun bits. "Privacy" may be a modifier of how willing she is to undress specific parts, and/or cover them with her hands. "Erogenity" and "Sensitivity" are likely pink bar and green bar, respectively, but I haven't tested this. I have yet to find a way to increase/decrease a model's actual physical interests. Your favorite gril may only like having her tibias slapped. In which case, I am sorry.

View attachment 1308495

The Pain Game and Being Submissive and Breedable

It turns out, in Spanish, "dolor" (14) means pain. That makes more sense, in context. Importantly, setting "IntervaloDeGeneracion" to maximum appears to all-but erase that feeling, by setting the interval of its gain to an absurd value. With it at minimum, a model which does not normally experience frequent pain will begin to have her bar rise and she will be very vocal about it. (No longer seems to be true, as of 0.6.1. Pain is unavoidable, in testing.) Some models are extremely vocal (to the point of insanity) about certain things. If there's a quick fix, I don't yet know it. Personally, I recommend the MC be able to administer one Mentos® to each model, pacifying her for 2d4 rounds.
"Required Concent" (sic, 15) is how willing she is to play. Set all values to minimum and enjoy lowered inhibitions. She will undress without complaint, but this doesn't seem to affect "servicing."

View attachment 1308505

Slider Scale Examples

Here are some examples of the scale of sliders, featuring Favorite Gril 1. Results may vary based on other variables.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Addendum: Tightness
The only purpose of the tightness stat is to impede penetration. "XTightnessEndurance" seems to be the resistance to tightness change (nothing to actually do with "endurance"), meaning a lower TightnessEndurance stat will make an orifice easier to loosen and thus penetrate. In testing, at max, you can finger her butt violently for over ten minutes and get nowhere. At minimum, it took about one-and-a-half minutes for her to stop mentioning how X her Y variable is.
But can we all appreciate the nuzzling mechanic?
if you plan on updating this, here's a model i edited. You can literally do anything to her right from the start. I think she would orgasm even if you bonked her on the head with a baseball bat.
Laura Croft.png
(download, drag and drop into the save editor, analyze which fields i've edited.)
I think i spent about 30min translating the fields then testing them in-game 1 by 1. Completely forgot what was what now since this was months ago at update 5.

Aug 19, 2017
I've had some reltaive success by overiding auto rating with 0 on traits I dont like immideatly (hair color, ugly faces etc) and setting to 0 every field that is rated below 5, and increase this threshold as you get higher rated girls.

The problem with current system i think is that it indeed takes into account to many variables for some sliders, like skin, which also includes makeup, fingernails and toenails. So it gives points for some of the variables to be close to what you want, but not the most important ones. And also giving everyone rating of 1-2 when none of them matched the preferance is counter productive, since their genes will be passed further instead of being randomised when you give them 0

Maybe have a second "complete" tab for rating like with profile editor, that can let you rate specific things and also might improve autorating

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Well, bois, we need another great soul to step up and make another howto guide for the so-called auto-rating. I've used it for the last 3-4 hours, and I can't comprehend it. I think it's trying to compare the current model with the one you have saved, but it's doing a really bad job at it...?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure you can exceed those values by overriding the limits imposed by the game.

However, this will break save/load and many systems may show issues (collision, animation, cameras, genetic leveling, etc.). This is why I chose to limit values to what the game safely supports.

If supersizing is requested enough, I may take a closer look.

In the meantime I'd suggest you register to the TValle discord (link in a previous message). In the modding board, people have been experimenting with ginormous part sizes via either unity explorer or runtime editor.

-T-
please do.
it's a little tedious to use UnityExplorer on every single model.
Also your Editor is missing a couple sliders. Like Legs for example.

Last edited:
May 10, 2017
Clearly I don't understand what I'm supposed to be doing. The in game hints suggest giving zeros to thing that are unacceptable only giving positive scores to things you actually like. Should I save the 0s for things that really terrible?

After a while all the girls turn into horrid mutants with concave cheeks.

I don't know how evaluate the personality traits at all - they won't put with enough to even score them really, so eventually the girls are completely insane. They instantly get max anger when they spawn into the room and storm out.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes