4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

quilette

Feb 27, 2019
One thing I'm noticing with the new auto-rating feature (which I love as a concept) is that the ratings it's assigning often don't come close to the ratings I'd manually give. I find I get much better results if I check it's ratings and override the really bad ones. If you fail to do this you're going to end up with genes in your pool that you don't like and can be hard to get rid of and thus goblin ladies for a long time.

I suspect the reason that this is happening is because each rated element, eg breasts, has several sub elements that you set your preferences for in the profile editor. HOWEVER it may be that one of these elements is MUCH more important to you than the others; for breasts let's say you like them big. If a pair of breasts comes up that matches the other five criteria fairly closely but are tiny those are going to get a very good auto rating where your manual rating might be very low because you care first and foremost about size.

To fix this the profile editor needs a "Don't Care" option or a way to rate the relative importance of each element within a group.

Have you guys noticed this same behavior?

Jun 10, 2017
One thing I'm noticing with the new auto-rating feature (which I love as a concept) is that the ratings it's assigning often don't come close to the ratings I'd manually give. I find I get much better results if I check it's ratings and override the really bad ones. If you fail to do this you're going to end up with genes in your pool that you don't like and can be hard to get rid of and thus goblin ladies for a long time.

I suspect the reason that this is happening is because each rated element, eg breasts, has several sub elements that you set your preferences for in the profile editor. HOWEVER it may be that one of these elements is MUCH more important to you than the others; for breasts let's say you like them big. If a pair of breasts comes up that matches the other five criteria fairly closely but are tiny those are going to get a very good auto rating where your manual rating might be very low because you care first and foremost about size.

To fix this the profile editor needs a "Don't Care" option or a way to rate the relative importance of each element within a group.

Have you guys noticed this same behavior?
Yup, I noticed the same thing, I created a Complete Mode profile and set up the makeup on Very High, but the Makeup share the same slider as skin color so this fucked up all the skins color options, I only got black chicks after that even tough I have set White skin color, I think the dev will need to make sub sliders to solve this, because a lot of things are connected on the same slider.

Reactions: srg91 and quilette

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Weird, F doesnt interact anymore.
So cant summon any girls.

e: restart of game seems to have fixed it.
Had me worried.
Needed my janky ho fix.

Haley13

Jun 6, 2017
Find attached a hotfix for Monkey (v1.2.1), which should work with SMA7.5 and 8.0.

This has NOT been tested extensively - reviewing all changes in v8 will take time. Make sure you backup your save files just in case. This is a Monkey DLL replacement - see my previous post for install instructions.

If you encounter any issues, PM me.

-T-
Do you know if it's possible to implement the Free Camera mod from here?:
https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-8-0-t-valle.84955/page-74#post-6399315

quilette

Feb 27, 2019
Okay having played 0.8 a little more I can say with certainty that this new version can create far, far uglier women than the previous. You've seen some attached to previous posts and I'm here to say that gals that ugly are not unusual and in fact they can be plenty worse...

I've tried the new auto rating system and after a while it produces almost passable ladies, but nothing close to what I could get by manually rating on 0.7.5. So I tried the manual system that had worked for me before and NOPE. I can get the bodies to look quite nice but the faces... the faces will haunt me.

Has anyone had ANY luck producing good looking gals on the new version?

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I've had some decent ones.
Even with auto, you can still adjust ratings before moving on.

I mean, not that I havent had some real 'been beaten with a bat' type girls, because I have.

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
I tried out the auto-rating for a while but turned it off after seeing the ratings didn't line up with my ratings. I'm still at level 1 but the girls are starting to look good. I'm also using Monkey and adjusting attributes more to my liking before rating. This might account for why I've made such fast progress getting more of the gene pool I like.
Camie Gaviglia.png Fredda Dieteman.png Janina Sporer.png

lugians

Jul 24, 2019
I couldnt even get the screen on. But I did roam around the room, pointing and removing my clothes and such but the "F" would not do anything

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Can we get another English translation pass on those patch notes?

Changes

-The default hole "wear away" of a model, won't affect calcules from physics nor AI
-Simple Mode for Profiles uses facial types rather than face part sizes.
-Instead of earning decimals for each model in the finalist pool and a level when the finalist pool fills up and is emptied, a single model in the finalist pool now earns a full point, but gene pools will NOT be finalized until only one model remains (before there were 4 models). The twins detector is less sensitive, which means that models in the same pool will be more similar to one another, extending the number of interviews required to narrow the pool to a single model.
-When a group's pool narrows to a single model, it is added to the pool of finalists. Rather than waiting for another nine models to create a new super pool, this model is now used as the basis for the generation of new models within the same group, ensuring that the algorithm is constantly fed.
?

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Holy fuck, what happened to this game!? This isn't funny—the models look like cadavers. I have to turn away from every one of them and beg the monitor to make it go away. This is upsettingly horrific.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Holy fuck, what happened to this game!? This isn't funny—the models look like cadavers. I have to turn away from every one of them and beg the monitor to make it go away. This is upsettingly horrific.
I guess the pro-cadaver crowd donated a bunch of money, and dev figured "this is the way"? I dunno.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I couldnt even get the screen on. But I did roam around the room, pointing and removing my clothes and such but the "F" would not do anything
Just try relaunching, I had the same problem but it went away the 2nd (maybe 3rd) time I tried it.

Garataka

Jul 23, 2020
Now we can create a nice model for the non-working autorating and thats somewhat anticlimactic. But that would be nice if we could just use this creator for making a nice models and importing them to single interview or something. Is there a way to do that?

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes